PDA

View Full Version : The Cage and ABCs

RooRooTJ
01-29-09, 8:49 am
Figure I would throw this out there. This is for the guys like U-Rep and whoever makes the decisions.

Do you think it would be ok/good idea if a ABC chapter knows when their next ABC after the Arnold is gonna be to have a flyer or small poster in the cage detailing it. I know I am trying to set up a big one in the Cleveland area shortly after the Arnold and I think it would be good to get the word out about the local chapters to the people that come to the cage but aren't necessarily on the Forvm.

Elite
01-29-09, 8:59 am
I think an A4 size poster promoting the Ohio area ABC's would be good, put into the bag of every sale thats made. On the back could be a calendar of nationwide events and contacts. Obviously some are'nt planned that far ahead, so the calendar idea may be a bit bare.

cuse88
01-29-09, 6:35 pm
Figure I would throw this out there. This is for the guys like U-Rep and whoever makes the decisions.

Do you think it would be ok/good idea if a ABC chapter knows when their next ABC after the Arnold is gonna be to have a flyer or small poster in the cage detailing it. I know I am trying to set up a big one in the Cleveland area shortly after the Arnold and I think it would be good to get the word out about the local chapters to the people that come to the cage but aren't necessarily on the Forvm.

Definitely interested in the Cleveland ABC. Keep me up to date.

Little Z
01-29-09, 9:52 pm
Solid idea Roo, since there are so many that travel just to see The Cage, who for some unknown reason dont know about
The Forvm.. i'd be interested in putting the Miami Valley ABC info up..

InkdMuscle
01-30-09, 11:25 am
Solid idea Roo, since there are so many that travel just to see The Cage, who for some unknown reason dont know about
The Forvm.. i'd be interested in putting the Miami Valley ABC info up..

x2. like said it would educate so many who havent had the privilege to join the forvm yet. Kick ass idea.

BamBam
01-30-09, 11:45 am
Good idea here bro....I like it