PDA

View Full Version : Nitro and Cuts

knuckles
01-29-09, 11:35 am
I've been away from the weights for a long time and I am looking to get back into it again. I want to gain lean hard muscle and also lose some weight too. I'm thinking about trying Animal Nitro and Animal Cuts. Has anyone tried this combo and if so how well did it work together. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Aggression
01-29-09, 12:23 pm
I've used Cuts before, without Nitro, and I saw great results.

I've never used an amino supplement until recently, but I'm hooked now. From what I understand, aminos come in handy when it comes to dieting. It sounds like a good stack to me, but I'd use Nitro 365/24/7, not just during a stack.

Universal Rep
01-29-09, 12:44 pm
I've been away from the weights for a long time and I am looking to get back into it again. I want to gain lean hard muscle and also lose some weight too. I'm thinking about trying Animal Nitro and Animal Cuts. Has anyone tried this combo and if so how well did it work together. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

It's a solid stack. Cuts for the thermos, and the Nitro to help with lean mass preservations (EAAs ftw).

mritter3
01-29-09, 4:22 pm
it seems as though the stack is a good one, cant go wrong with nitro, its a staple in my supps, never tried cuts but i have heard nothing but good things about it, let us know how it works for ya.

InkdMuscle
01-29-09, 4:42 pm
It's a solid stack. Cuts for the thermos, and the Nitro to help with lean mass preservations (EAAs ftw).

Im taking this stak right now. Nitro is a staple to help preserve muscle mass. Then the cuts to help shed the fat. You cant go wrong here buddy.

knuckles
01-30-09, 3:01 pm
thanks for gettin back to me with all the good info. I am getting ready to order Nitro and Cuts. I'll keep you guys updated on how it works.

knuckles
02-09-09, 11:58 am
I just started my cycle of cuts and nitro together today. I took my first pack of cuts when I got up this morning before I worked out so I'm waiting til about 1 or 2 to take my other pack. It says that you should take it with an empty stomach so I was wondering how long I should wait after I take it to eat? Any suggestions?

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 12:20 pm
I usually wait hour and a half. I take it dead in between 2 meals that are 3 hours apart. I have heard people wait 30 minutes and then eat tho too.

Pantera52
02-09-09, 3:24 pm
personally i wasnt a big fan of the cuts nitro combo, But i'm doing a cuts M-stak cycle right now

TheDarkHalf
02-09-09, 11:03 pm
The more aminos you can have while cutting (or bulking for that matter) the better. I'm planning on taking 3 packs of nitro a day once I start cutting.

knuckles
02-10-09, 11:47 am
thanks again for the info guys. it really does help

knuckles
02-25-09, 9:36 am
I just wanted to report back and let you guys know how it's going. I've been taking Nitro and Cuts now for about 3-4 weeks and I have seen awesome results. I am seeing awesome results with the cuts, but I need to incorporate more cardio and I think the results would be phenonmenal. I am also seeing great results with the Nitro. It really seems to preserve muscle mass and it's exactly what I need right after I work out. This is a great stak and I recommend that anyone should try this. Thanks guys!!