PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck is it with all these fucking negative people?

BRUTEFORCE
01-29-09, 5:39 pm
I'm young so people ask me what do you want to become, I say bodybuilder and they always negative talk me and try to keep me from my dreams. Why are they doing that? They say things like oh all that muscle is bad for you, if you stop working out you lose all the muscle so don't waste your time. FUCK EM! I fucking hate all these negative people that are always searching for the bad in everything and focusing on them. I mean of course shit happens in life but what good does it do to dwell in the bad things that happened. From now on when people ask me what I want to become I'm not gonna answer. I'll just tell em not to worry about it I don't care if it's an adult or not, fuck em anyways it doesn't make a difference to me. I'm gonna stop talking to people period. People talk too fucking much about fucking bullshit. I'm not a woman I don't feel the need to talk.

sanga
01-29-09, 6:15 pm
You will encounter this all through your life mate, learn to deal with it as it will be a lot easier.

Just laugh and say "yeah, is that so"?, thats what I do, who cares what people think, the only person that matters is you, never let anyone tell you that you can`t do something or that you are wasting your time, do your thing but do it quietly, the results will speak for themselves.

When asked what you want to be when you grow up just say "Succesful in whatever I choose to do"

A lot of these negative people put you down as they have no other way to deal with your ambition and desire as they are so afraid at their own lack of success or shortcomings.

All the best to you, go for it.

Mr. Dead
01-29-09, 6:26 pm
As long as people have dreams, there will be people there to try and crush and belittle those dreams... I just use it as fuel for the fire that keeps burning in me...

NJC_Manhattan
01-29-09, 6:32 pm
Whenever you're winning there are people who pretend they were with you from the start. When you're losing people ask why you fucked up. These same types are a hotbed for jealousy. Just shrug that shit off.

Or use it to your advantage.

wedge
01-29-09, 8:56 pm
Look up Giant Killer's post on haters.
Don't let them get you down bro. There will always be jealous people. Rise above.

xMATT182x
01-30-09, 2:28 am
Theres far too many D-bags in the world and the hardworkers, the ones with dreams and high goals always get shit on by those who fear you or just want to bring you down and see you fail. Hang in there and be strong bro, your among friends here, we got your back.

xMATT182x
01-30-09, 3:08 am
check this out

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23188

GUNJAK
01-30-09, 12:23 pm
As long as people have dreams, there will be people there to try and crush and belittle those dreams... I just use it as fuel for the fire that keeps burning in me...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Dead on.

Brutus_515
01-30-09, 12:27 pm
maybe they suggest you have a fall back plan? people are going to say whatever they want they cant take your birthday, SSN so dont worry about it. They can take your drive away if you let them. Keep your head up and keep pushin forward.

strivin for more
01-30-09, 6:27 pm
bro, high school is BRUTAL on anyone different, i feel your pain. if you say "bodybuilder"

someone automatically thinks ronnie coleman or someone completely massive, and you get

judged. it sucks. i just dont even answer what i do anymore. people ask and i say i play

socom. lol. it works. just stay strong bro everyone here has your back.

dannynb
01-30-09, 11:34 pm
My grandfather had some words of wisdom when it comes to what others think, so in the words of the great Earl McDermott, "Fuck 'em!" I have taken it to heart and let me tell ya, life is alot easier not caring what the haters think. I have those in my corner supporting my decisions and those are the people I hold dear. The world has more haters than anything else. Just keep your head down, eyes focused on the future and keep moving...you'll get to where you want to be and in the end it will all be worth it.

The Young One
02-01-09, 11:57 pm
i fuckn hate that shit too man, iim just like wtf r u doing with your life that is so great? i cant go through a day in school without hearin a steroid joke. i believe that negative people r just tests for us, to weed out the weak. keep ur head up n keep pushing through, it'll all be worth it!!

The Young One
02-01-09, 11:58 pm
Just keep your head down, eyes focused on the future and keep moving...you'll get to where you want to be and in the end it will all be worth it.

damn, didnt read that till after i posted, we said the exact same thing. lol

GJN5002
02-03-09, 9:52 am
maybe they suggest you have a fall back plan? people are going to say whatever they want they cant take your birthday, SSN so dont worry about it. They can take your drive away if you let them. Keep your head up and keep pushin forward.
x2
A lot of people that tell you not to follow your dreams say it because they care about you and want you to succeed. Most people are uninromed about bodybuilding and thus unsupportive. If you wanted to be a pro football player they would love it, but even at that if you were only playign college ball at a small school, I still think people would tell you to have a backup plan. Dont let other peoples negativity make you negativuty, brush it off.

Bootleg
02-03-09, 11:23 am
We're all surrounded by negative people and negative thoughts...one time or another we've all been told we cant do this or that..we dont allow ourselves to stoop to thier level, rather let them see what the iron is teaching us..something they'll never understand. Remember they can never be you. Haters dont have a life. they only have one occupation bro.

BaseballMonster
02-03-09, 11:42 am
the doubters, the naysayers, and the haters do come out of the woodwork like motherfuckers.....if they ask you, you can reply with, a simple answer as, fuck off, it always works for me.

gtice
02-06-09, 10:26 pm
Lots of the masses hate hard work and determination from those that live it. 3 years ago at 25 i joined the Marine Corps much to everyone's surprise. Lots of calls for you need to think about this more, your old, and you'll probably wash out of boot camp were the norm. Well i am almost out, i am on my last few months. I showed them all by doing the best i could, through determination i became a specialized grunt and have done two deployments, and shit, we had a new guy come in and he is 32. Take their negativity and turn it into hard work and determination, nothing can stop you in your goals but yourself, if they look at you in disgust, smile back, if they have something negative to say, tell them you value their opinion, if they spit on you, tell them thanks for the encouragement. I have been spit on for defending my country and i have done it gladly, not to mention the only reason the person who spit on me was able to is because of all my fellow brothers and sisters who have guranteed their right by serving their country, so take all the negativity and turn it into sheer grunt hard work.