PDA

View Full Version : Best way to stack Shock/Storm

MACPulse
01-30-09, 3:46 pm
What's the best way to stack Shock/Storm? From the threads I've been reading I was thinking of doing this.

Training days:

Shock -1 scoop 25-45 mins post workout
Storm - 1 scoop 15-30 mins pre workout

Off Days:

Just taking 1 scoop of storm between meals or at night.

Questions:

Do you need to take Shock on off days? Does shock need to be taken on an empty stomach? I eat breakfast at 7am oatmeal, protein shake, egg whites and start lifting at about 8:30am. When you mix Shock with water does it have to be consumed right away or could you sip it on the way to the gym? Any other ways to stack Shock/Storm?

Thanks

AFTazz06
01-30-09, 4:07 pm
What's the best way to stack Shock/Storm? From the threads I've been reading I was thinking of doing this.

Training days:

Off Days:

Questions:

Do you need to take Shock on off days? Does shock need to be taken on an empty stomach? I eat breakfast at 7am oatmeal, protein shake, egg whites and start lifting at about 8:30am. When you mix Shock with water does it have to be consumed right away or could you sip it on the way to the gym? Any other ways to stack Shock/Storm?

Thanks

You dont need to take shock on off days, its best to take shock/storm on an empty stomach for better absorption. All it takes is about 10oz of water to mix shock/storm, doubt it will take you no more than 2seconds to down it. I personally prefer to take Shock pre, then take storm with intra-aid during workouts, and later torrent.

Little Z
01-30-09, 4:49 pm
Hey bro

You have made a solid choice in stacking Shock Therapy and Storm.

It seems to me you might have it backwards, you want to take Shock Therapy Pre-Workout about 30 mins before
you hit the iron.. it is a solid NO Volumizer..

Depending on how you react to stims, stick w/ 1 scoop of ST (4-8oz water) pre workout for now.

Now Storm, directions state to take pre and post, which I suggest, but you can take 1 scoop post workout with 10oz of water..

You might be interested in picking up some Intra-Aid and Torrent, and you will have the Anabolic Window of Opportunity NAILED
with that stack..

What im running now..

Pre - 1 1/2 scoops ST in 8oz water (sometimes wash down PUMP with ST)
During - 1 1/2 scoops ST, 1 Scoop Intra-Aid in 36-40oz water
Post - 3 scoops Torrent in 20oz water

Sometimes ill toss Storm in the mix with Intra-Aid..

Your questions.. Shock is for training days only, the emptier the stomach the better when drinking Shock.. take Shock 60 mins after B-Fast
Down Shock when you mix it for pre-workout comsumption..

But good luck with this stack you got set up, just swap your timing around..

B Con
01-30-09, 4:58 pm

Training days:

Off Days:

Questions:

Thanks

I would take the ST preworkout and the Storm post.

You can also get creatine and make intra workout combos with 'em as well. I used to combine gatorade, storm, and ST intra workout.

Off days I would just take one scoop of Storm, don't worry about taking ST on off days.. I have found taking ST on an empty stomach helps me absorb it better. Do you feel like you are getting the benefits of ST after eating that? If not you could reduce some of the meal and rty it that way.

You can definitely sip it. No need to chug it down. I have found sipping it is easier for me on the stomach as well.

MACPulse
01-31-09, 2:00 pm
Thanks I messed up my post a bit I know you need to take ST before a workout. I haven't tried ST yet my first day is tomorrow will see how it goes. What I was trying to say was do you need to take ST right after you mix it? Could I mix it at home take it to the gym and drink it about 45-60 mins later? Some other NO products say to drink it immediately.

Little Z
01-31-09, 2:33 pm
Thanks I messed up my post a bit I know you need to take ST before a workout. I haven't tried ST yet my first day is tomorrow will see how it goes. What I was trying to say was do you need to take ST right after you mix it? Could I mix it at home take it to the gym and drink it about 45-60 mins later? Some other NO products say to drink it immediately.

You want to consume it 30 mins before you hit the weights, but you can mix it up, and drink it on the way..

Giant Killer
01-31-09, 2:55 pm

Why don't you just take your shaker with the powder, and then fill it with water when you get to the gym, or whenever it is you're wanting to use it.

MACPulse
01-31-09, 3:38 pm
Alright thanks I have everything ready now, just one question I opened up my Storm and its hard and some of its in chucks looks like little rocks is this normal?

mritter3
01-31-09, 4:17 pm
shock 30 mins. before your workout, storm during or post workout, i would recommend taking shock pre, storm mid, and torrent post. but shock and storm is cool too, you don't have to take storm on off days but i do just to keep a steady flow of creatine in my body, i take it either between lunch and dinner or before i go to bed.

Little Z
01-31-09, 4:26 pm
Alright thanks I have everything ready now, just one question I opened up my Storm and its hard and some of its in chucks looks like little rocks is this normal?

Yeah just start breaking it up, it happens with a few products.. No worries

Iron feel
02-04-09, 2:25 am
heres my stack that ive been taking....
pak morning w/ breakfast
shocktherapy w/ pump (i like the crazy pump!!) pre
intraaid- intra
torrent post
flex with dinner
*crazy gains so far (i.e. flat bench press before 3set 10 rep @ 185 struggling on last set, literally 1 month using, now 225 3 sets 10 rep no prob, everything has gone up!!)

my question- i bought storm along with this stack but rarely use it, i'm running low on pump and torrent and intra but have a lot of ST and storm (that stuff lasts forever), can i mix shock and storm together in 20oz of water instead of seperating them like the instructions say to or if i do mix them together will that cause any weird reaction between the two, also i'm running low on intra can i just start taking storm for my intra workout 2 scoops 20oz or is that over kill with the creatine, im just trying to have something during the intra part of my workout other then water since no more intra aid?

MACPulse
02-05-09, 3:04 pm
Hey everyone I've tried ST 3 times this week 1 scoop 30 mins before my workout and I don't feel any difference at all. What should I do?

Giant Killer
02-06-09, 11:45 am
heres my stack that ive been taking....
pak morning w/ breakfast
shocktherapy w/ pump (i like the crazy pump!!) pre
intraaid- intra
torrent post
flex with dinner
*crazy gains so far (i.e. flat bench press before 3set 10 rep @ 185 struggling on last set, literally 1 month using, now 225 3 sets 10 rep no prob, everything has gone up!!)

my question- i bought storm along with this stack but rarely use it, i'm running low on pump and torrent and intra but have a lot of ST and storm (that stuff lasts forever), can i mix shock and storm together in 20oz of water instead of seperating them like the instructions say to or if i do mix them together will that cause any weird reaction between the two, also i'm running low on intra can i just start taking storm for my intra workout 2 scoops 20oz or is that over kill with the creatine, im just trying to have something during the intra part of my workout other then water since no more intra aid?

You can put them together, I do that a lot. Keep in mind that you will need to drink lots of water.

Also, keep in mind, you won't need to necessarily use the Storm while you are using Pump. Both of these will give you your daily creatine.

Hey everyone I've tried ST 3 times this week 1 scoop 30 mins before my workout and I don't feel any difference at all. What should I do?

Before I up dosages, I always take time off. I would recommend taking time off of all caffeine products for a month, then get back into it. That should make a big difference.

After I've weaned myself off of the stims, I can even use 1/2 serving of ST and get a nice kick in the gym.