PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: New Intra-Aid flavor coming soon

naturalguy
02-02-09, 4:17 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/intraaidnewsmall-1.jpg

New flavor of Intra-Aid, the bodybuilders workout drink, should be available to ship in the next week or two. After beta-testing and getting your feedback the final product is coming. The new flavor is Citrus Burst

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/orange-1.jpg

We will select 5 people to receive a full tub of the new flavor Intra-Aid to post up reviews once they have used it.

Please tell us why you would be a good candidate to review it

Rules: 18 and over U.S. only

Mr. Dead
02-02-09, 4:18 pm

New flavor of Intra-Aid, the bodybuilders workout drink, should be available to ship in the next week or two. After beta-testing and getting your feedback the final product is coming. The new flavor is Citrus Burst

We will select 5 people to receive a full tub of the new flavor Intra-Aid to post up reviews once they have used it.

Now that is awesome!!! Definitely a great opportunity...

Elite
02-02-09, 4:20 pm
Slow down, i aint tried the Blue Razz yet!

IRBS
02-02-09, 4:23 pm
Great opportunity to get a free tub of Torent here. Good luck to all.

naturalguy
02-02-09, 4:24 pm
Slow down, i aint tried the Blue Razz yet!

What are you waiting for????????????

Elite
02-02-09, 4:28 pm

Errrr......Availabilty.

That new flavour sounds great. In 4 & half weeks i will be trying Intra Aid (both flavours) and Green Apple Torrent for the 1st time. Nice!

joeRR
02-02-09, 4:29 pm

I can't seem to be able to get a hold of Intra-aid in the UK. None of the retailers stock it as of yet :(

LittleMan55
02-02-09, 4:30 pm
I have used Intra-Aid since day one of product launch. Despite not being a fan of blue raz. I have mixed EAA Nitro and EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon with it to mask the taste. I drink it because it is one hell of an intra-work out supplement. It is very complete and provides an extra boost needed to hammer out grueling training session necessary to build a serious mass. The new flavor is one of my favorites! I love citrus flavored anything. In short I would be a good candidate because of practical experince with Intra-Aid (about 6 or 7 tubs as of now) and I love this flavor. I will provide honest and sincere feedback.

Best of luck to all that enter!

Big props for the new Flavor!

B Con
02-02-09, 4:38 pm
Great chance to get a hold of the new flavor fellas!

WARNING: You may become addicted.

AFTazz06
02-02-09, 4:41 pm
Just had an insane Arm workout today and i gotta say that without Intra-aid i wouldnt have made it through till the end. Sipping on that delicious Blue Raz flav. is Godsend! Love the tingly feeling i get letting me know its working and its time to keep hitting the iron. Would love to try this new Citrus flavor especially since spring and summer are coming along, nothing like throwing in a few ice cubes and sipping on Citrus intra-aid!! Can't wait!

Pizzalamp
02-02-09, 4:42 pm
creamsickle would be great
is there any way u guys could change the flavor

naturalguy
02-02-09, 4:47 pm
creamsickle would be great
is there any way u guys could change the flavor

Sure no problem, we will get on that just for ya

Hoomgar
02-02-09, 4:49 pm
Good stuff. Pizza, just pour some skim milk in your citrus blast and you will be set ;) LOL!

Pizzalamp
02-02-09, 4:51 pm
Good stuff. Pizza, just pour some skim milk in your citrus blast and you will be set ;) LOL!

like a delicous orange julius

Hoomgar
02-02-09, 5:02 pm
like a delicous orange julius

Exactly! If you vomit it up through your nose into the drinking fountain it probably tastes exactly the same!

pmug0000
02-02-09, 5:03 pm
I would be a good candidate to review the new flavor because I am great at reviewing things. Probably the best in the world. Seriously it would be a big mistake not pick me.

InkdMuscle
02-02-09, 5:07 pm
I have used intra aid ever since it came out. With 2009 going to be the year I hit the stage I know that every edge I can get, to help me in my pursuit of a great showing is well needed. Along my with diet and balls to wall training regimen Supp's are the next thing in my arsenal to be able to help my body get trashed in the gym and have great recovery outside. So it would be my pleasure to try the new IA flavor and give my reviews.

Mattman33
02-02-09, 6:01 pm

I am interested. I love Intra-Aid, and rarely miss a workout without my 'big blue'. I currently get a lot of teasing from my gym (fitness center), and just keep drinking my drink. I would love to mix it up and have an orange drink. Man that would really give them something to talk about.

i am a teacher, a coach, and a former trainer. I do use 2 scoops though, as 1 just never seemed to be right for me. I hope that is not an issue. I am just your average gym rat, who loves to feed his muscles while he is working out....

scals
02-02-09, 6:40 pm
I definitely would love to try the new flavor of Intra-Aid. I will be preparing for my first bodybuilding show this coming August, and would love to add some Intra-aid to the mix. I have never gotten to do anything like this, so helping others out with info would be really cool to me.

Firefist
02-02-09, 6:52 pm
little z hooked me up with a blueras intraaid sample. tried it and was very pleased with the leg workout that day. i wasnt too fond of the flavor (uh-oh i might get flamed for that statement!haha), but i did like the results. i know that supps should be looked on for the results moreso than the flavor, but im not sure if i can down the blueras every day with my workout ( i know some people like it, and thats awesome.) then i stumbled upon a board post on facebook with the words CITRUS INTRA-AID. i read it twice to make sure. yup. i had read correctly. personal fact- doesnt matter what the situation is, if i have to chance to pick a citrus flavor, i always take it; at the dentist when i get my flouride-orange or lemon/lime. when i get to eat ice cream on a cheat day, i get the orange sherbert instead. and to see this new citrus flavor intra-aid coming out, just brings joy to my heart haha. i would really like to get picked to use it, so that i may continue what little Z's little sample packet started off for me; and to enjoy the NEW CITRUS FLAVOR. thanks!

Little Z
02-02-09, 9:21 pm
Intra-Aid.. what more can I say? As the container states, it IS first-aid for your workout. I have had IA on hand since release, and after getting that first taste of Blue Razz, I myself was hooked. Now to hear that Citrus Burst is coming, I can only imagine how great thats going to be. I am already thinking of adding Juicy Watermelon, after trying solo of course. I honestly can not think of a better flavor to release onto the masses than a Citrus flavor. I expect it to be clean, crisp, and refreshing and that is what I look for with something im sippin on while punishing the iron. I would give it my all, as always if I was picked to run a log on the new Intra-Aid flavor Citrus Burst. Good luck to everyone.. And Ill see ya at the Cage..

mritter3
02-02-09, 9:29 pm
ever since the original inra aid came out, i have used nothing else mid workout, been having some great results, would def. like to try a new flavor not that the blue rasberry is not great, i would give the people on the forum honest feedback on how it tastes and how it mixes. this is why universal/animal is so freaking great, they let the people who will actually be the one's using the product test it out and let others know how great the product is, now thats some good marketing. good luck to everyone.

sportsfan4110
02-02-09, 9:34 pm
sign me up... i would be honored to try the new citrus flavored Intra-Aid as i love the blue raz right now... ive only been taking Intra-Aid for a little over a month now and it has helped me through some brutal workouts and has helped me recover better and staking it with torrent is the best stack for anyones workout... i promise to leave a very detailed log about it and give my honest opinion about it... i would hate to ever workout without intra-aid ever again.

TigerAce01
02-03-09, 1:23 am
I started training seriously about 2 years ago, and when I started, I knew close to nothing about the world of bodybuilding. No nutrition, no routines, nothing. And supplements? I might as well just have been downing ice water and expecting gains. I first started with a very popular company, and I ended up not only with no results, but health issues. I converted to Universal and Animal products sometime last year, and it has made all the difference in the world. I have gone from 170 lbs to a solid 220 lbs in less than one single year, and I've got the stretch marks to prove it. Universal's amazing insight into not only outstanding products, but also nutrition and training truly gave me all the tools needed to grow. I would love to try the new Intra Aid, hell, I'd like to try Intra Aid in general, but as a college student and the economy the way it is, I have trouble finding the funds. A tub of Intra Aid in my cabinet would be like a medal of honor on my chest...

-Ace

joe-yamma
02-03-09, 8:58 am
great news!

i really like the effects of Intra-Aid, but i was never crazy about the blue raz flavor.

this new flavor "Citrus Burst" sounds perfect!
citrus is a great flavor for intra-workout... very refreshing and thirst-quenching.
i'm really excited to try this new flavor and would definitely like to do an objective review.

if this new flavor does well, perhaps we'll see a citrus (orange) flavor Torrent in the future???

Flash419
02-03-09, 9:37 am
I would love a chance to get one of the first canisters of the new Intra-Aid flavor. I've been using Intra... off and on since it came out. But, the flavor has never been my favorite. Not bad.... just not good. Anyway, a better taste would definately make me want to start adding it in every day.

You know my review will always be honest... otherwise... why bother?

GJN5002
02-03-09, 9:45 am
Im sick of WMS + BCAA intra workout, and I'm not a big fan of blue flavored things, so I would be very interested in the new flavor....plus you guys never pick me for anything. I feel like that lonely kid in kindergarten playing duck duck goose, just waiting for someone to pick me so I can....sorry,

Feel The Power
02-03-09, 9:49 am
I would be honored to try the new flavor of intra-aid. I have already gone through 2 tubs of the blue razz and I am hooked. It amazes me how well it sits in your stomach while training. I don't get side cramps or feel like I am going to puke after sets... except on leg day, but thats no matter what. lol. I hope you will let me add the new flavor into my supplement mix.

Lift hard and Feel the power!

Firefist
02-04-09, 8:45 pm
if this new flavor does well, perhaps we'll see a citrus (orange) flavor Torrent in the future???

now thats an idea....

sportsfan4110
02-05-09, 9:40 pm
u know im surprised that this thread isn't like 8-9 pages right now. i figured everyone would be on top of this like they were torrent. o well the less people the more chances for me to hopefully win.

pmug0000
02-05-09, 10:36 pm
u know im surprised that this thread isn't like 8-9 pages right now. i figured everyone would be on top of this like they were torrent. o well the less people the more chances for me to hopefully win.

Ssshhhhh let's keep it a secret.....

LayzieBone085
02-06-09, 12:24 pm
After sampling the Blue Raspberry and having one of the most incredible workouts of my life, I would be honored to give a full tub a shot and see how this compares to other intra-workout supplements that are out there on the market. I think I would be a good person to log this product as I am very honest, and throughout my reviews I make sure to give 100% feedback on the product through video reviews and through how it plays on my workouts. I was hooked and slammed PR's just sampling the Blue Raspberry, to go through a tub of a flavor of citrus would be balling! Intra workout supplements do not get enough emphasis because of how much they can really aid in keeping the body from preserving muscle during times when the body is using fuel and glucose to breakdown what your trying to gain. With added Hydro whey, and glucose polymers this really sets the edge over other companies and their workout supplements such as Xtend and ICE the leading BCAA supps out there. I would definitely log this on the bodybuilding.com forums and be honest at the end in how this plays compared to others given time as one sample cannot judge a product.

Thanks Universal.

hardworkE
02-06-09, 1:12 pm
Since I have been a big fan of Universal Supps for a while and have taken/am currently taking: pak, pump, mstak, torrent, shock therapy, and real gains, I would love to have the chance to throw intra-aid into my arsenal. I have heard great things about it and would definitely like to try out a tub and see how I respond to it. Also, I would definitely be able to throw my feedback into my journey after every workout. It would be nice to have a supp for while I'm working out that delivers some extra aminos, carbs and protein. Especially since I only drink water now. Also, the citrus flavor sounds pretty tasty. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Brick By Brick
02-06-09, 1:18 pm
I'm just thrilled because I'm almost out of Blue Raspberry Intra-Aid, and am stoked about citrus flavor. I would love to help out with a free tub of this magic potion, but most of all, I'm just glad the citrus is out in time for my re-order.

Kon_Rock
02-10-09, 9:35 pm
Sign Me up for this. I am still waiting for my sample of the blue flavor. But From everything i have read and testimonials I'm gonna be making this a staple in my animal supps.
Thanks ANIMAL,

MrMuscles22
02-10-09, 9:43 pm
IA is the shit! I think I should be picked to try the new flavor because I have used the Blue Rasberry flavor before and the intensity it brought to my workouts was great! My endurance and strength maintained a great level and I never hit the mid-workout rut! My gains in strength and size has been insane since thanksgiving and the sky is the limit for me now! Picking me to try the new flavor of IA would be a great idea on your part b/c my workouts never slack off with intensity and you can check them out for yourself in my Journey thread! I will give a full detailed workout journal and daily feedback as I used the new flavor and everyone can check how this stuff boosts my workouts to the next level! Pick me and you won't be disappointed! I promise!

PERSISTANCE
02-10-09, 9:55 pm
I would love to be picked because I am consistant in my workouts and in my diet so I feel like I would give an excellent review. I actually just recieved a free sample of intra aid and would love to try it and give my review to the site. Besides, I feel like this would help me give back to a site and company that has given me so much.

pmug0000
02-11-09, 12:26 pm
I would be a good candidate to review the new flavor because I am great at reviewing things. Probably the best in the world. Seriously it would be a big mistake not pick me.

OK I've got something to add to my first entry. I've been drinking torrent intra-workout for over 6 months now and I'm ready to give that a break. I'd like to compare whether torrent or intra-aid is a better drink for during the workout.

DANO
02-11-09, 12:36 pm
Well, I havent tried Intra-aid yet so it would be a twofold review, my thoughts on the flavor AND the product, I hit the gym 5 days a week, and hit it hard. I am always looking for an extra edge. thanks for the chance.

MrMuscles22
02-14-09, 3:14 pm
So when are we going to find out who the 5 people are? I am dying to know and I sure as hell hope I am one of them b/c IntraAid is one of my favorite supps!

dannynb
02-14-09, 4:34 pm
My training is set....diet is dialed in....off-season is right on track. I hit the stage and did good this past year taking 4th and 2nd at my shows. Well next year I have my eye on Nationals. I have a great group in my corner helping with my training and diet and support. When it comes to helpful info I have The FORVM and when he has the time I have House tossing pointers at me. Than supps...I can't say all of them are Animal/Universal but most of them are. I already use Intra-Aid and I can honestly feel a difference in my training. Blue Razz is nice but I would love to get a new flavor in the mix just for variety sake. So just know in the end, when I'm on stage and they announce my number for "Best Overall" all of you in this place and Animal/Universal will be on my list of folks to thank for helping me achieve it. 2009 will be a good year but when i return ot the stage in 2010....brothers all I can say is it will be MY year.

MrMuscles22
02-16-09, 2:17 pm
Bring on the IntraAid!!!!! I am out of the blue raz, and all I kept thinking about yesterday when I was beating the shit out of my chest was I wish I had some IntraAid to be sipping on! This IMO is the best promo you guys have done in a while!!

Feel The Power
02-16-09, 4:18 pm
hey natural guy.. when you picking the winners?? I got my application in I just keep checking back cause i'm addicted to the INTRA-AID;-)

tatersalad
02-16-09, 4:26 pm
I think I'd be a good candidate because I am not currently using a 'DWO' product. I would be able to evaluate the change from that perspective.

Love the Pak, looking forward to trying more.

Big3
02-16-09, 6:57 pm
I think I'm a good candidate because I've been using some form of intra workout supplemention for some time. I've been using IA for the past few months and I love the feeling I get after workouts. I am a huge fan of the blue razz and would like to taste the new flavor out.

widdlewade44
02-16-09, 7:22 pm
Another great promo here Legion. I'm sure this flavor is going to be one for the ages, good luck to all who enter.

Kevin
widdlewade44

naturalguy
02-20-09, 9:10 am
Just had an insane Arm workout today and i gotta say that without Intra-aid i wouldnt have made it through till the end. Sipping on that delicious Blue Raz flav. is Godsend! Love the tingly feeling i get letting me know its working and its time to keep hitting the iron. Would love to try this new Citrus flavor especially since spring and summer are coming along, nothing like throwing in a few ice cubes and sipping on Citrus intra-aid!! Can't wait!

ever since the original inra aid came out, i have used nothing else mid workout, been having some great results, would def. like to try a new flavor not that the blue rasberry is not great, i would give the people on the forum honest feedback on how it tastes and how it mixes. this is why universal/animal is so freaking great, they let the people who will actually be the one's using the product test it out and let others know how great the product is, now thats some good marketing. good luck to everyone.

Bring on the IntraAid!!!!! I am out of the blue raz, and all I kept thinking about yesterday when I was beating the shit out of my chest was I wish I had some IntraAid to be sipping on! This IMO is the best promo you guys have done in a while!!

hey natural guy.. when you picking the winners?? I got my application in I just keep checking back cause i'm addicted to the INTRA-AID;-)

Here are the testers ^^^^^^^^^^

PM me your address. We will get a tub out to you as soon as they are ready to ship (hopefully next week)

Flash419
02-20-09, 9:31 am
CONGRATS to all!

Great promo!

AFTazz06
02-20-09, 10:40 am
Thanks naturalguy and Animal Pak! Can't wait to test out this new flavor!

Hoomgar
02-20-09, 11:36 am
WooHoo! Good stuff fellas. Look forward to hearting the feedback. Congratulations.

Hg

DANO
02-20-09, 11:38 am
Congrats Guys, Enjoy!!

Brick By Brick
02-20-09, 11:48 am
I'm out of Intra-Aid too, hope this new flavor is for sale soon.

Elite
02-20-09, 11:52 am
Congrats guys, another great example of Universal giving back.
I've gotta wait another 2 weeks until i get my first taste of 'Blue Raspberry'.

pmug0000
02-20-09, 12:46 pm
Sweet thanks NG!! I haven't tried intra-aid since I tested the original flavor, I'm pumped for this!
Congrats to all the other winners as well

dannynb
02-20-09, 12:56 pm
Congrats guys!! Better fill us in on how the new flav is.

MrMuscles22
02-20-09, 3:56 pm
Thanks naturalguy & Animal Pak, this is a great promo and I am excited to be picked! A special congrats to the other guys who were picked also!!!

Feel The Power
02-20-09, 7:56 pm
Thanks for picking me. I am pumped to try this new flavor and I really notice a difference working out with intra-aid then when I don't use it. Its good stuff!! Can't wait to try it and leave my feedback.

Little Z
02-20-09, 9:52 pm
Congrats to the winners, cant wait to get my hands on a tub when its up for purchase..

pmug0000
03-06-09, 2:40 pm
I just received mine today, I can't wait to give it a try later on tonight! Is there a separate thread where I should post a review?

Hoomgar
03-06-09, 2:48 pm
I just received mine today, I can't wait to give it a try later on tonight! Is there a separate thread where I should post a review?

I didn't see one bro and I'm not sure if they want to create one or not so I guess for now you could just put it in the official Intra-Aid review thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20602

Hg

Feel The Power
03-06-09, 7:52 pm
cool, that means mine is on the way. It prob takes a while to get out here to the cornfields. Can't wait to check it out and hear what everyone else thinks too.

pmug0000
03-06-09, 11:03 pm
I didn't see one bro and I'm not sure if they want to create one or not so I guess for now you could just put it in the official Intra-Aid review thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20602

Hg

Alright will do

TyiceAZ
03-06-09, 11:11 pm
Citrus burst sounds really good if it is as strong as the rest of the flavors

MrMuscles22
03-08-09, 8:32 pm
I just got home from the Arnold today and my IntraAid was sitting on the porch for me. Now, I am starting a keto diet tomorrow. Does anyone think this will fuck up my results on keto or do you think it'll be ok since I am drinking it during my weight workouts??? I need to know this ASAP. I am 27 weeks out from my show and need every bit of dieting I can get. lol

Flash419
03-08-09, 8:39 pm
I just got home from the Arnold today and my IntraAid was sitting on the porch for me. Now, I am starting a keto diet tomorrow. Does anyone think this will fuck up my results on keto or do you think it'll be ok since I am drinking it during my weight workouts??? I need to know this ASAP. I am 27 weeks out from my show and need every bit of dieting I can get. lol

I think you should stay away from it.. terrible for a Keto diet. You should give it to me instead.. I will force myself to take it. And then tell you ALLLLLL about it. LOL

Honestly.. I think you'll be fine. Your body will burn up everything while your working out. Carbs in Intra are minimal anyway.

pmug0000
03-08-09, 9:22 pm
Citrus burst sounds really good if it is as strong as the rest of the flavors

It reminds me a lot of Sunny D, pretty damn good

mritter3
03-08-09, 10:26 pm
i cant believe i won a promo cannot wait to get it in the mail....i will let everyone know my thoughts, thanks animal for the opportunity.

Feel The Power
03-15-09, 9:22 am
I just got through a week of the new citrus intra aid and I agree with the above post.. It does remind me of sunny D alot too. It goes down really smooth like the blue razz and just like the previous one I noticed a little energy boost half way through my workout while drinking it. I will definately mix it up with this and blue razz when this tub runs out. I appreciate that animal goes the extra mile to make sure us comsumers will enjoy the new flavors they come out with.
I keep checking dpsnutrition to get my hands on a tub of blue razz storm, but they are still sold out. ahh... haha. Anyhow. another winner and strong supplement flavor from animal.

MrMuscles22
03-15-09, 9:20 pm
The Citrus flavor of IA is awesome!!! It was so good I drank it too fast during my workout today and had to mix up another scoop for the rest of my workout haha. But this stuff tastes just like Sunny D like everyone else has been saying and Universal doesn't need to do anything to it to make it better! Since I started using intra-aid, I notice my recovery time between sets is a lot less, which is great b/c I just started dieting for a show and my carbs are VERY low, so IA gives me a little boost in my workouts. Great stuff here guys!

Hoomgar
03-16-09, 11:52 am
The new flavor is delicious. Light and refreshing. Exactly what you want during your workout.

Hg

mritter3
03-16-09, 12:02 pm
flavor sounds great cannot wait to get mine and tell you guys what i think.

naturalguy
03-16-09, 5:04 pm

It's got 10 grms of carbs. Now 10 grms of carbs will not knock you out of ketosis by itself so if you are going to take it just be extra cautious of the trace amounts of carbs you may find in other foods.

mritter3
03-16-09, 6:29 pm
just got mine today, cannot wait to try it tomorrow.

mritter3
03-17-09, 5:36 pm
i love the new flavor, had a cardio day today (hate cardio) and i tell you what it gave me a nice energy flow thru my workout today, mixed it with about 20 oz of water and mixed beautifully, i actually like the flavor better than the original blue flavor, which is hard to beat. have a hard training day tomorrow so it will be put to the test then, but so far so good. the flavor is not too strong, just right. but it goes down easy.

MrMuscles22
03-17-09, 8:01 pm
I cannot get enough of the Citrus IA!!! This is the best stuff to happen to my workouts, since protein powder! My recovery between sets is amazing and I go strong right through the workout! I'm kinda pissed I am on a keto diet, b/c I so want more of this stuff during my workouts besides the one scoop! It mixes COMPLETELY, doesn't upset the stomach, and gives some pretty kick ass pumps when combined with Animal Nitro! Universal definately has a winner with the Citrus IA!