PDA

View Full Version : Blackout

mritter3
02-02-09, 8:52 pm
I saw in MD that this years theme for the cage is the blackout, is this right? I think I saw somewhere else that it was going to be the sea of yellow. Just wanted to get it right for the Arnold, if it is the blackout, are there going to be shirts we can purchase before hitting columbus or will there be shirts there we can purchase? Just trying to represent Animal/Universal so all of us animals can look United. Peace.

arsilva
02-04-09, 11:02 am
I saw in MD that this years theme for the cage is the blackout, is this right? I think I saw somewhere else that it was going to be the sea of yellow. Just wanted to get it right for the Arnold, if it is the blackout, are there going to be shirts we can purchase before hitting columbus or will there be shirts there we can purchase? Just trying to represent Animal/Universal so all of us animals can look United. Peace.

it will be the Blackout this year. the yellow was from before

Elite
02-04-09, 11:23 am
Check out this thread
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23288

Universal Rep
02-04-09, 2:37 pm

Yellow was '08. Blackout is '09. That said, stay tuned on a special shirt that fellas who are going can wear to The Cage... That may be comin'...

arsilva
02-04-09, 5:08 pm
Yellow was '08. Blackout is '09. That said, stay tuned on a special shirt that fellas who are going can wear to The Cage... That may be comin'...

cannnnot wait

cuse88
02-04-09, 6:37 pm

I just picked up a yellow Animal Shirt to, but o well the more I have the better lol. That Tee going to be up for sale on here in advance ?

arsilva
02-04-09, 9:16 pm
That Tee going to be up for sale on here in advance ?

I think that's what URep is saying, that he's not sure, but I assume something is in the works..we can only hope

Little Z
02-04-09, 11:32 pm
Corporate always hooks us up, so as the saying goes..

..stay tuned..

mritter3
02-05-09, 7:49 am
i am sure the blackout shirts will be available at the cage, i just hope they give us a chance to pre order or do some sort of promo. cannot fricken wait for the arnold

naturalguy
02-05-09, 9:40 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/TheCageAd.jpg

Enforcer
02-15-09, 10:05 pm
You can thank the Enforcer for the Blackout theme...so happy to see it in effect

naturalguy
02-15-09, 10:11 pm
You can thank the Enforcer for the Blackout theme...so happy to see it in effect

Twas a good idea my brother

deanna7272
02-15-09, 10:19 pm

You are the man... We will make you proud...

Enforcer
02-15-09, 11:44 pm
Twas a good idea my brother

Thanx bro, wish I could be there to see it in motion...guess this year the pics will have to do

Enforcer
02-15-09, 11:57 pm
You are the man... We will make you proud...

Thanx D, I know you all will. Having people just like you there that are so dedicated to this lifestlye and what Animal truly means def will make the Cage the most memorable to date

J-Dawg
02-16-09, 10:09 am

That ol' Enforcer had some good ideas.

icanrace
02-16-09, 9:05 pm
Any updates on the shirt? The Cage will be and always has been my first stop at the expo. I cannot wait to come by and purchase some shit.....