PDA

View Full Version : Intra-Aid or Torrent

Kev90
02-03-09, 10:34 pm
Sup brothers. I'm a on a low budget and wondering wether to get intra-aid or torrent? which do you believe would be most beneficial?

So far my training and diet are solid and my current stak is
-animal pak
-animal flex
-animal nitro
-real gains
-uni-liver

AFTazz06
02-03-09, 11:01 pm
Sup brothers. I'm a on a low budget and wondering wether to get intra-aid or torrent? which do you believe would be most beneficial?

So far my training and diet are solid and my current stak is
-animal pak
-animal flex
-animal nitro
-real gains
-uni-liver

Torrent without thinking it twice. Intra-aid can be replaced with EAA stack which is cheaper. Torrent is key because post workout is the crucial time to feed your muscles the right stuff to begin growing/recovering.

BamBam
02-03-09, 11:38 pm
Why not both? Those two coupled with Shock Therapy pre-workout will completely cover that anabolic window your body opens for you before, after, and during your workout!

IN IRON,
BB-

Pizzalamp
02-03-09, 11:58 pm
u should get omega for your stak

mritter3
02-04-09, 10:43 am
it seems as though as long as your taking your nitro than your post workout supps are taken care of so if that is the case and had to choose between the 2 i would go with intra aid. but after looking at what your currently taking you would benefit from omega with that stack. i guess if you wanted though you can take the nitro before your workout and that could be your intra workout fuel, and than follow it with torrent post workout. its a tuff decision..... i guess i would pick torrent if i had to choose between the 2, but thats just me been using that since it first came out and will never use anything different.

JMC
02-04-09, 7:17 pm
Hmmm... we could go on an on recommending different stack combos, but even still it seems if you're truly on a tight budget, you've got a lot of supplements going there.

My foundation:
Pak
Omega
Uni-Liver
Protein Supp
Amino Supp (Amino Tech right now)

Icing:
Torrent

This is actually all I use right now. I know it's not really what you were asking, so to answer your question, I would go with Torrent. I think the benefits/cost are far greater than with Intra-Aid, IMO.