PDA

View Full Version : Tips-Supp RX: There's chunks/rocks in my Storm?

Giant Killer
02-04-09, 10:29 am
Often due to the hygroscopic nature (read: moisture absorbing) of the compounds in Storm, chunks will develop. Sometimes it will be seen as a hard rock of powder in the container. There is nothing wrong with it! It just needs some TLC.

There is an easy fix for this, quite painless and quick.

1) Break it up into smaller chunks with a butter knife or equivalent implement.

2) Close the lid up tight.

3) Vigorously shake the container. This will cause the little chunks to collide and break into a super-fine powder, as originally intended.

4) Give it a moment to settle as there will be a lot of chaos stirring around in there from shaking it. About 30 seconds should suffice.

5) Enjoy your delicious Storm!

If it's already in little chunks or less fine than you desire, you can go straight to step 2 to make it nice and consistent.

Hope that helps someone!

mritter3
02-04-09, 10:31 am
this happens often with my storm and i usually just shake it up, and no more chunks.....good post brother not sure if some of the people are aware that this is normal for that product.

Giant Killer
02-04-09, 10:37 am
this happens often with my storm and i usually just shake it up, and no more chunks.....good post brother not sure if some of the people are aware that this is normal for that product.

Yep, it's so easy to fix!

C.Coronato
02-04-09, 1:28 pm
Thanks GK!

J-Dawg
02-04-09, 1:35 pm
Also, to give you fellas a heads up, I worked with the Quality Control Dept. to improve this issue. Starting with all newly label product (the new Universal label), this issue should no longer occur. If you guys still see this issue w/ the new labels, please let me know.

Giant Killer
02-04-09, 8:10 pm
Also, to give you fellas a heads up, I worked with the Quality Control Dept. to improve this issue. Starting with all newly label product (the new Universal label), this issue should no longer occur. If you guys still see this issue w/ the new labels, please let me know.

Even better!

JMC
02-04-09, 8:28 pm
4) Give it a moment to settle as there will be a lot of chaos stirring around in there from shaking it. About 30 seconds should suffice.

I made the mistake a couple years ago of shaking it like a madman then immediately opening... yeah, chaos is one way to put it! I inhaled at least a serving of dust that day...

Giant Killer
02-05-09, 10:19 am

I made the mistake a couple years ago of shaking it like a madman then immediately opening... yeah, chaos is one way to put it! I inhaled at least a serving of dust that day...

Me too. Haha

rev8ball
02-05-09, 10:58 am
4) I inhaled at least a serving of dust that day...

It's Universal's new delivery system........lol

McFly
02-05-09, 11:13 am
It's Universal's new delivery system........lol

haha I was just thinking about walknig around with an IV drip of aminos and glucose 24 hours a day and now...all i need is an O2 mask with a fine creatine mix to inhale and I'll be set!