PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak Diet

xwarishellx
02-04-09, 10:51 pm
I've been reading alot of stuff on here about the importance of calorie intake when you are on m-stak. i've been taking animal packs for about a year and love the product. i just started yesterday on the m-stak my current diet is as follows

Breakfast:
4 Eggs
Tomatoes
Onions
Oatmeal
Shake (Protein)
animalpak

Pre-workout:
Shake
M-stak

Post-workout:
Banana
Shake w/ whole milk

Lunch:
2 cups white rice
2 hamburgers
Salsa

Mid Afternoon Meal:
2 Cans of Tuna
Crackers
Celery

Dinner:
Chicken or Beef
Noodles or rice
16oz 2% milk

Immediately before bed:
Protein shake w/ whole milk
animalPak

i was wondering if i should up my calorie intake or should this be enough to support the m-stak for good gains?

thanks ahead of time for any help you can give

pmug0000
02-05-09, 12:19 am
Whether or not it's enough food depends on how much you weigh, so we need that info.

At first glance it looks pretty good to me, except immediately PWO you should have some faster digesting carbs in there, a banana and whole milk aren't the best options. Look into Torrent for PWO. And if you don't get torrent just make sure to have something with dextrose/maltodextrin and whey.

Also you've only got 4 real food meals, I'd try to fit in at least one more.

arsilva
02-05-09, 12:23 am
I've been reading alot of stuff on here about the importance of calorie intake when you are on m-stak. i've been taking animal packs for about a year and love the product. i just started yesterday on the m-stak my current diet is as follows

Breakfast:
4 Eggs
Tomatoes
Onions
Oatmeal
Shake (Protein)
animalpak

Pre-workout:
Shake
M-stak

Post-workout:
Banana
Shake w/ whole milk

Lunch:
2 cups white rice
2 hamburgers
Salsa

Mid Afternoon Meal:
2 Cans of Tuna
Crackers
Celery

Dinner:
Chicken or Beef
Noodles or rice
16oz 2% milk

Immediately before bed:
Protein shake w/ whole milk
animalPak

i was wondering if i should up my calorie intake or should this be enough to support the m-stak for good gains?

thanks ahead of time for any help you can give

i'd say try to have a couple more eggs with your breakfast, and skip the shake. three shakes a day appears to be too much with the diet you have. never underestimate whole food bro.

theharjmann
02-05-09, 4:51 am
i'd say try to have a couple more eggs with your breakfast, and skip the shake. three shakes a day appears to be too much with the diet you have. never underestimate whole food bro.

Whether or not it's enough food depends on how much you weigh, so we need that info.

At first glance it looks pretty good to me, except immediately PWO you should have some faster digesting carbs in there, a banana and whole milk aren't the best options. Look into Torrent for PWO. And if you don't get torrent just make sure to have something with dextrose/maltodextrin and whey.

Also you've only got 4 real food meals, I'd try to fit in at least one more.

Yeah postworkout you need fast digesting stuff.

With regards to the 4 meals and 3 shakes..im my opinion this seems fine...i've done 3 shakes (whey and oats) and 4 meals for the past year and got GREAT results from them. But that works well for me....it may not work for everyone. Try stuff out, see what works and whatever works.....stick with it!

BUt yeah ive been on MStak twice and i tell you when you are on that stuff eat eat eat! The more eat the more you will grow. Stack it with a creatine and you will explode!

Hope it goes well.

Elite
02-05-09, 5:10 am
Pre-workout:
Shake
M-stak

Is that a Whey shake pre w/o?
If so, id ditch that. Take M-Stak between meals (including Whey protein). I've probably done 4 runs of M-Stak and everytime i've had solid gains. Its nutrient partitioning really synergises well with a very high intake of protein/carbs and it really has kicked things up a notch in regards to strength and lean mass gains. You also definately feel more solid on it. I'd throw in a lot of red meat and chicken if possible. Ground beef is the cheapest source of red meat available (to me anyway) and is a great, cheap and easy source of high calorie protein. So if its a choice between that, a shake or tuna, then ground beef wins everytime.

EAT UP!

mritter3
02-05-09, 7:36 am
drop the shake pre workout, take m stack alone between meals and a few more eggs to the morning mix, and ground beef all the way. whole foods always wins the battle with shakes especially beef. How much do you weigh now? may be helpful to dertermine if your getting enough calories.

xwarishellx
02-05-09, 9:48 am
at this moment i weigh 167.

I'll try dropping the shake pre wo and see how that works.

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 11:36 am
As soon as your a few days in you will feel your hunger increase. Its amazing how hungry you get so just go with your body. I am currently on it, i have two days left and I loved it.

xwarishellx
02-05-09, 12:48 pm
i'm 2 days into the 21 day cycle and i'm very active i am a full-time firefighter i work out every other day lifting and every tuesday thursday i do brazilian jiu jitsu for 2 hours at a gym near by, and already i can feel myself craving more food. treetrunklegs how long did it take before you started noticing weight and muscle gain?

pmug0000
02-05-09, 1:41 pm
I wouldn't eliminate your pre-workout shake, it's never a good idea to replace calories with a supplement, especially when your on m-stak. Just have take m-stak 45 min. pre-workout and your shake 15 min. pre-workout, that's what I do and seems to work well for me.

C.Coronato
02-05-09, 2:03 pm
It took me about 6 days or so in when i felt the hunger strike. You will literally not want to put down your fork.