PDA

View Full Version : So many packs, so little time

arsilva
02-05-09, 5:27 pm
So, I'm getting some Animal stuff in that I haven't tried before. Here is the supplement schedule I'm considering. Any changes?

Breakfast: Pak
Between Meal 2 and 3: Stak
45 min PrWO: M-Stak
30 min PrWO: Pump
Lift
PoWO: Nitro
30 min PoWO: Protein/Creatine/Simple Carb Shake
With Pre-bed Meal: Flex

A couple Uni liver with meals throughout the day

theharjmann
02-06-09, 4:08 pm
So, I'm getting some Animal stuff in that I haven't tried before. Here is the supplement schedule I'm considering. Any changes?

Breakfast: Pak
Between Meal 2 and 3: Stak
45 min PrWO: M-Stak
30 min PrWO: Pump
Lift
PoWO: Nitro
30 min PoWO: Protein/Creatine/Simple Carb Shake
With Pre-bed Meal: Flex

A couple Uni liver with meals throughout the day

seems good bro....couple those pills with a hardcore diet and at least a gallon of water every day and you are on your way to some serious growth.

Good luck.

C.Coronato
02-06-09, 4:26 pm
x2.

Serious mass with that supplementation. How are you eating? or planning on eating?

arsilva
02-06-09, 6:41 pm
x2.

Serious mass with that supplementation. How are you eating? or planning on eating?

i always try to eat like a mother, try to never be hungry. 6-7 meals a day. i'm more or less good to go on diet theory, i'll just have to make sure i actually get all of my meals every day.

Elite
02-06-09, 6:44 pm
I'd personally swap the m-stak/stak timing around. Stak is better pre w/o, m-stak works better between meals.

Maiden69
02-06-09, 7:10 pm
I'd personally swap the m-stak/stak timing around. Stak is better pre w/o, m-stak works better between meals.

+1 Check here
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs
Stack #6.

Elite
02-06-09, 7:21 pm
+1 Check here
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs
Stack #6.

Hey, good find!
Yea dont forget to space Stak/M-Stack 3-4hrs apart, as instructed. This could mean bringing M-Stak forward, inbetween brekkie and meal 2 (if you choose of course).

Pizzalamp
02-06-09, 7:29 pm
u should add omega in-one of the most important supps on the face of the earth

mritter3
02-06-09, 9:56 pm
that is a great stack, just make sure your consuming enough calories and drinking enough water, as long as you do that you will put on some serioud pounds.