PDA

View Full Version : IBE Epistane+Methyl1-D+Liquid masterdrol is it worth it?

thestew90
02-07-09, 3:40 am
So hears the question, im soon due to start a cycle of Epistane for 4 weeks.
What iv been wondering is would it be worth the cost to stack Methyl1-D+Liquid masterdrol with the Epi.? If anyone has some input on what they think of this or what they think might work as good or better to stack with Epi. let me know.
O and if anyone is interested in how the cycle (right now consisting only of Epi.) PM me or somethin and ill post it up.
Thanks

SQUAT or DIE!
02-07-09, 4:33 am
bro this is the ANIMAL forvm, we dont discuss other companies products... read the 12 rules......

Little Z
02-07-09, 4:35 am
Bro, definitely wrong forum for this kind of stuff..

9) Conflicts of Interest...
The Forvm is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.

thestew90
02-07-09, 4:37 am
Right? no i read the rules sorry didnt understand i guess. well thanks anyways and take it easy.

SQUAT or DIE!
02-07-09, 4:38 am
Right? no i read the rules sorry didnt understand i guess. well thanks anyways and take it easy.

just settin ya in the right direction thats all...

Little Z
02-07-09, 4:39 am
The rule I was kind enough to post for you, specifically states "You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name"

just check around some more, before postin bro.