PDA

View Full Version : Props to Animal Pak over the years!!

mscuillo
02-08-09, 2:40 am
This week, I earned bodybuilding.com "Amateur of the Week" I'm a proud member of Animalpak.com and if you check out my site, you'll see that Animal products have been a staple for me over the years!! I've used them since I first saw 'Shack's poster for "Cardio Sucks!" on my gym wall all the way through to now watching Wrath's/"The House's" ridiculously inspiring videos! Good day/bad days, I've always relied on Animal products to get me to where I am and helped me be not just a weightlifter, but a competitor!! And not only do I get to once again make the journey to Colombus for whatever chaos Animal has in store for us this year, but I get to bring that back to my very first Miami ABC event we have planned for March 23rd!!! What a way to start the new year heading into my preparation for my summer shows!! I'm not trying to gloat or rant (this ain't getbig.com!!!) just to pay my homage to AnimalPak.com for helping me and providing me with supplements I can continue to use and count on as I continue my journey, moving up in the ranks, taking Animal Pak with me!! Everyone have fun and be safe in Colombus and hopefully we'll meet in the gym one day!! Peace...!

MonTanaMusCle
02-08-09, 4:23 pm
Hey Brother your physique is awsome and way to represent Animal. I noticed on your list of favorite supps. animal was top three LOL. . . Congratulations on your success. . .

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 2:57 pm
you look great brother. Keep it up! Very glad to have someone of your caliber here!

Universal Rep
02-09-09, 3:28 pm
This week, I earned bodybuilding.com "Amateur of the Week" I'm a proud member of Animalpak.com and if you check out my site, you'll see that Animal products have been a staple for me over the years!! I've used them since I first saw 'Shack's poster for "Cardio Sucks!" on my gym wall all the way through to now watching Wrath's/"The House's" ridiculously inspiring videos! Good day/bad days, I've always relied on Animal products to get me to where I am and helped me be not just a weightlifter, but a competitor!! And not only do I get to once again make the journey to Colombus for whatever chaos Animal has in store for us this year, but I get to bring that back to my very first Miami ABC event we have planned for March 23rd!!! What a way to start the new year heading into my preparation for my summer shows!! I'm not trying to gloat or rant (this ain't getbig.com!!!) just to pay my homage to AnimalPak.com for helping me and providing me with supplements I can continue to use and count on as I continue my journey, moving up in the ranks, taking Animal Pak with me!! Everyone have fun and be safe in Colombus and hopefully we'll meet in the gym one day!! Peace...!

A classic poster... I believe that was the prelude to the first ever Animal ad campaign. I have one hanging up on my wall.

mscuillo
02-09-09, 11:33 pm
Hey Brother your physique is awsome and way to represent Animal. I noticed on your list of favorite supps. animal was top three LOL. . . Congratulations on your success. . .

Thanks for checking it out and for the comments!! I appreciate it! Good luck to you throughout your training!!

mscuillo
02-09-09, 11:37 pm
[QUOTE=Universal Rep;635785]A classic poster... I believe that was the prelude to the first ever Animal ad campaign. I have one hanging up on my wall.[/QUO

He probably sees that poster and says to himself, "DAMN I wish H.I.I.T. was around back then so I didn't have to walk on that f'n treadmill for so long!!" Oh well, he inspired alot of people with that big tattoo and bold lettering!!

mscuillo
02-09-09, 11:38 pm
you look great brother. Keep it up! Very glad to have someone of your caliber here!

Thanks bro...I'm trying!! Good luck to you as well!!