PDA

View Full Version : Miami Valley #1 ABC 2-7-2009

deanna7272
02-08-09, 2:49 am
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/Miami%20ABC/

Enjoy....

Madcat
02-08-09, 9:47 am
Great pics, we even got some of D in action!!!! Thats great!

GOod times, glad my plate of desert made the final cut. Ill be paying for that today on the bike/track.

Thanks to everyone for coming!

Stoltz, what was that site they gave you and Ice for getting hints/tips on posing, I think I might just wanna check that out and see whats up.

Thanks!

bodybabe10
02-08-09, 10:09 am
Great job, Wade! Awesome pics, Dee! It was great to see everyone! Good luck to those who will be competing in the next couple months. Glad I could live through some of you and your food choices. LOL!

jjhoffard
02-08-09, 10:17 am
Great job Wade, We will be working on getting an ABC in the Cincinnati area sometime after May 2nd so I'm not dieting and I can show you how to eat LOL. Already know we'll all meet at Golden corral after so we can clean up on all you can eat steak!!!!!!!!!

deanna7272
02-08-09, 10:23 am

GOod times, glad my plate of desert made the final cut. Ill be paying for that today on the bike/track.

Stoltz, what was that site they gave you and Ice for getting hints/tips on posing, I think I might just wanna check that out and see whats up.

Thanks!

Thank goodness Ryan grabbed my camera... I'm usually running around like crazy trying to get everyone else...lol

Sorry that the pics uploaded small... I looked and for some reason my default size was changed... If you all want, I can upload them again to make them bigger... Let me know... Thanks Z for bringing that to my attention... AGAIN....lol

Mmmmm... the dessert... lol

stolzenator
02-08-09, 10:35 am

Thanks!

id just youtube/google search "perfect posing" those are very helpful. also, bob chick has some good videos on bb.com (not sure if im alowed to say that here though lol)

deanna7272
02-08-09, 11:11 am
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/

New album with BIG pics... AND Stolz posing... WOO HOO... he he he ....

Matt, you're going to rock that stage, no worries....

deanna7272
02-08-09, 11:33 am

Here that way you don't have to search through....

stolzenator
02-08-09, 11:35 am
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/

New album with BIG pics... AND Stolz posing... WOO HOO... he he he ....

Matt, you're going to rock that stage, no worries....

whered they go :-(

and thanks!! im gettin real nervous, and i lost another 500 cals in my diet!

Happy Birthday Matt, i'm taking away 100g of carbs,

Love Rich.

EDIT: theyre all back, nvm lol thanks dee!

Madcat
02-08-09, 1:19 pm
That message from Rich had to be the best one you got all night right? Bummber man, good luck with that, its def. paying off for ya though!

Enforcer
02-15-09, 2:31 pm

Enjoy....

Solid crew there D. Some big weights being trhown around there, always great to see. Nothing like a kick ass ABC event to get 09 started. Keep up the solid work everyone and def looking forward to seeing pics from all of your future events.

deanna7272
02-15-09, 5:01 pm
Solid crew there D. Some big weights being trhown around there, always great to see. Nothing like a kick ass ABC event to get 09 started. Keep up the solid work everyone and def looking forward to seeing pics from all of your future events.

Thanks for checking in on the MV Chapter... Little Z did a hell of a job organizing and putting this together...

Enforcer
02-16-09, 12:02 am
Thanks for checking in on the MV Chapter... Little Z did a hell of a job organizing and putting this together...

Of course Im gonan check in and make sure all is well with the ABC events. Once the academy is all said and done Ill be able to be on here much more and keep up with all of the events going on. And hopefully even travel out to a few more events along the way.

deanna7272
02-16-09, 12:06 am
Of course Im gonan check in and make sure all is well with the ABC events. Once the academy is all said and done Ill be able to be on here much more and keep up with all of the events going on. And hopefully even travel out to a few more events along the way.

Okay, so that means that you ARE coming to an Ohio Valley one...lol Remember, September 13th, The Body Shop Yorkville Ohio... Be there... (same as last year, the day after the Mid Atlantic, SAVE THE DATE...)

Enforcer
02-16-09, 12:10 am
Okay, so that means that you ARE coming to an Ohio Valley one...lol Remember, September 13th, The Body Shop Yorkville Ohio... Be there... (same as last year, the day after the Mid Atlantic, SAVE THE DATE...)

You know what I am going to do my best to be there bc I had a blast last year

Big C
02-16-09, 12:05 pm
I hope you can make it again bro it was a blast....and this year it looks like Broc and Megan are both competing woo hoo it will be off the hook.

You know what I am going to do my best to be there bc I had a blast last year