PDA

View Full Version : question for you :)

Edviss
02-08-09, 5:55 am
hi.
I am going to gym second moth now using animal pump. i am right handed and my right hand is stronger but after workout i can see that my left arm is much biger and the biceps is much bigger why is it like this?

eric downey
02-08-09, 6:58 am
B/c The Right Arm Is Stronger It Doesnt Work As Hard As The Left. So There For The Left Has A Bigger Pump. Slow The Reps Down And You Should See A Change In A Few Weeks. By The Way Where Are You From?

GoodGerman
02-08-09, 10:08 am
hey bro,
i know a lot of people who are right handed but got more pump in the left arm, including myself.

my left arm is even stronger than my right, anyone told me it is because the right "primary" arm is made for precision work, the "secundary" is for work which requires much power. thats why it looks like bullshit when you use you left hand for writing !
Its absolutely normal

Edviss
02-08-09, 12:41 pm
eric downey - im Lithuanian but live in london :)

So i should do less reps with left hand or with smaller weight and bigger weight with right to make them same again?

GoodGerman
02-08-09, 12:47 pm
if i was in your position i would change nothing, many atheletes got this bigger left arm...its absolute normal

cstmgp
02-08-09, 1:14 pm
Not to disagree, but, I believe Eric has it correctly. I have the same issue, my right arm is stronger, therefore when I workout my left arm works harder. It really makes sense, considering I'm a contractor, I use my right arm for alot more physical activity throughout the day. My arms are really starting to even out, so keep pumpin that iron grow 'em big.
Shaun

eric downey
02-08-09, 4:29 pm
eric downey - im Lithuanian but live in london :)

So i should do less reps with left hand or with smaller weight and bigger weight with right to make them same again?

change nothing just slow the reps downs when your doing the lift to make the right arm work just as hard. also do as many barbell movements as you can so that the stronger right arm cam assit the left when it dies out at the end of sets.

Edviss
02-08-09, 5:29 pm
change nothing just slow the reps downs when your doing the lift to make the right arm work just as hard. also do as many barbell movements as you can so that the stronger right arm cam assit the left when it dies out at the end of sets.

thanks. thats what im going to do now :)