PDA

View Full Version : Supplement decisions

here2learn
02-11-09, 12:20 am
Hey guys im always looking to get the best out of my lifts and at the moment i feel that the Pak, Pump and PWO shake is working well enough but i see many of you guys are takin much more.

My question is if i supplement storm in there with nitro and real gains
I should be getting rid of pump right?? the thing is its the best creatine ive ever takin in that i dont bloat and feel fine after continual use.
Wat u reckon?

my goal is to put on 10 lbs.

xMATT182x
02-11-09, 5:49 am
Hey guys im always looking to get the best out of my lifts and at the moment i feel that the Pak, Pump and PWO shake is working well enough but i see many of you guys are takin much more.

I should be getting rid of pump right?? the thing is its the best creatine ive ever takin in that i dont bloat and feel fine after continual use.
Wat u reckon?

Hey dude, I would say take pump or storm but not both when it comes to that. I supplement with nitro and it dramaticly helps me recover and heal so I say def add that to your arsenal. I personally haven't tryed real gains yet but I have a tub of it on the way and i've heard nothing but good things about it. I agree with you too that pump has awesome creatine in it and it works really well for me but I would take pump or storm not both. Maybe some pros will voice in and give you some different advice. One other supplement that I just started taking which works awesome is torrent, I highly reccoment for post workout.

Aggression
02-11-09, 9:03 am

Wat u reckon?

I never took Nitro, or an amino acid supplement in general, until about 3 months ago. I'm hooked, as I believe BCAA's are imperative for muscle growth.

I take Shock Therapy and Storm. The days I don't use ST, I use Storm. You can do the same thing if you'd like. On non-workout days, use a serving of Storm instead of a pack of Pump. That way, the Pump can will last longer and you'll still be getting in the creatine. Real Gains is amazing. I don't use any protein powder except Torrent on a daily basis, but I have a tub of RG in my closet for emergency purposes. Great formula and it's very tasty (chocolate)

mritter3
02-11-09, 12:17 pm
you can take pump pre workout, and still use storm as in intra workout drink if you add some bcaa, eaa stacks to it, but i would def. recommend real gains if your looking to put on some pounds, lots of calories and very little sugar, and def. add nitro to your mix, i just started using that and i tell you it may be my new fav. supp.

here2learn
02-11-09, 4:01 pm
thanks guys im thinking stay on the pump. i really dont wanna change that.
would i be able to stack it with Shock therapy pre workout?

hardworkE
02-11-09, 4:24 pm
If you're bulking, I would try out m-stak. I've used it twice and had great results both times. Pump is a great product, but I felt that after using it for a while the effects started to wear off. I remember when I first used it I thought that my muscles were going to explode. Actually its been a while and I might get on it again. Shock Therapy is a great product though. Definitely will give you a ton of energy to train as hard as possible in the gym.

here2learn
02-14-09, 9:08 pm
Ok so i bought real gains yesterday and starting the cycle so ill keep my weight posted.
I will keep pak and pump in the mix and see how it goes.

Feel The Power
02-15-09, 1:18 am
this is what I did the last time I did pump... I did my storm intra-workout with intra-aid or even just mixed with BCAA stack. storm is one of my favorite creatine products of all time. I agree with you, I have never got bloated on it.

you can take pump pre workout, and still use storm as in intra workout drink if you add some bcaa, eaa stacks to it, but i would def. recommend real gains if your looking to put on some pounds, lots of calories and very little sugar, and def. add nitro to your mix, i just started using that and i tell you it may be my new fav. supp.

sanga
02-15-09, 6:49 am
I use Storm during my workout, 2 scoops to 2 litres of water, I add Taurine,Electrolytes and sometimes a little Torrent or whey.

Big Wides
02-15-09, 8:43 am

Wat u reckon?

If what you are using is working, then keep it. I follow the less is more supplimentation montra, I currently take Pak, Pump, Torrent and thats it. Save the money and buy whole real food. But that is just me

prowrestler
02-15-09, 11:59 am

Wat u reckon?

if your goal is to put on 10 pounds. keep your supplements to this..

whey
gainer (high calorie)
casien for bed

thats it. its all you need. invest the rest of your money in FOOOD. honestly. thats what'll make you grow, 9 times outta 10 people don't listen to that advise, come back to my shop in 3 months,same weight as they where before. so take it or leave it, i couldnt give a fuck, its your body, not mine. ill be gaining but will you?

again, WHEY, GAINER,CASIEN that is IT. all the rest of your money id like to see spent on food.

here2learn
02-15-09, 4:02 pm
ok then. thanks guys for helping out. i already have the gainer and im currently doing pak and pump. then real gains post. ill see how this little stack goes.
cheers

Joker-Roo
02-15-09, 4:10 pm
If what you are using is working, then keep it. I follow the less is more supplimentation montra, I currently take Pak, Pump, Torrent and thats it. Save the money and buy whole real food. But that is just me

You still take Bcaa's or anything?

Andru

here2learn
02-22-09, 4:55 pm
ran out of pump a couple days ago...
If there was 1 thing to add to Pak and Real Gains wat would u say it should be?
for putting on mass....

Big Wides
02-22-09, 9:00 pm
You still take Bcaa's or anything?

Andru

Right now no, but I do throw them in every now and then for an extra push

Aggression
02-23-09, 9:12 am
ran out of pump a couple days ago...
If there was 1 thing to add to Pak and Real Gains wat would u say it should be?
for putting on mass....

If you're looking for another preworkout product, I'd try Shock Therapy. I love that shit. It gives you a 'kick in the ass' before training. It's a bit different than Pump in terms of the energy, but its a solid alternative.

ArmyAthlete34
02-23-09, 9:44 am
I'm going to have to agree with agression on the Shock Therapy its probably one of my favorite products. The intensity it gives me in my workouts is just through the roof and the pumps are nuts.

here2learn
02-23-09, 3:49 pm
yeah ive tossed that idea over a few times in my head. I might just go with shock for a month.

Aggression
02-23-09, 3:50 pm
yeah ive tossed that idea over a few times in my head. I might just go with shock for a month.

Get that new Blue Raspberry flavor. It's the bomb