PDA

View Full Version : Universal Nutriton GH supplements

DEADn
02-11-09, 12:05 pm
I noticed that Universal Nutrition produces GH. I don't find it on their side but I do on DPS. How many of you guys use this?

I emailed UN about this because I figured it was like HGH but Christian said it was different that that HGH was illegal while GH is legal.

DEADn

mritter3
02-11-09, 12:11 pm
i just noticed it a few weeks back when i was checking out ox's stable, it was one that he used, never used it myselft but i did just order it, ill let you know what i think.

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 12:14 pm
GH is naturally produced in your body. HGH is the steriod that many pro athletes use, as well as many patients are prescribed this for being too small or growth problems etc.

Wasteland
02-11-09, 12:14 pm
GH Max? GH Stack?

Brick By Brick
02-11-09, 2:11 pm
I finished up a bottle of GH Max a few weeks ago, and I liked it. Good product. Highly recommended.

mritter3
02-11-09, 3:04 pm
good to know.

Elite
02-11-09, 3:47 pm
Universals GH Max/Stack doesnt contain GH as such. They are products that contain ingredients that act as catalysts for the bodys natural production of GH.

sanga
02-11-09, 5:03 pm
Correct Universals GH Max is a supplement.

Check out GH Max and GH Stack here, www.universalnutrition.com

HGH is not a steroid.

naturalguy
02-13-09, 5:13 pm
Universals GH Max/Stack doesnt contain GH as such. They are products that contain ingredients that act as catalysts for the bodys natural production of GH.

Correct Universals GH Max is a supplement.

Check out GH Max and GH Stack here, www.universalnutrition.com

HGH is not a steroid.

Both correct ^^^^^^^^^

xMATT182x
02-22-09, 6:26 am
Would it be overkill to use GH Stack with Animal stack or Test?

DEADn
03-07-09, 10:20 pm
Is UNs GH used to boost testosteone in the body to be able to lift more? If not can someone explain to me how it works in the system.

Thanks

Giant Killer
03-08-09, 9:10 am
Is UNs GH used to boost testosteone in the body to be able to lift more? If not can someone explain to me how it works in the system.

Thanks

At the risk of posting the write-up, it explains quite well.

The GH Stack is a unique, "secretagogue" formula, which can work with your body to produce optimum levels of human growth hormone. GH Stack can help signal your pituitary gland to release more hGH through its unique formulation of L-dopa, 5-HTP, and Somatopro ATM, a complex consisting of key amino acid secretagogues in clinically-proven ratios. First and foremost, there's L-dopa (levodopa), a metabolic precursor to dopamine. Available only by prescription in many countries, athletes have used L-dopa to stimulate endogenous hGH production in the body. Unlike amino acid secretagogues, L-dopa can enhance hGH release through an entirely different mechanism. In this way, L-dopa can work alongside Somatopro ATM to provide you with the best overall effects.

The proprietary ingredients found in GH Stack are absorbed rapidly and assimilated efficiently. The secretatgogues are released gradually, for a sustained GH release. This effectively doubles your dose of GH-enhancing nutrients found in GH Stack. All in all, GH Stack will work more effectively and more readily than any other GH supplement out there.

**This is an HGH Supplement not actual HGH.