PDA

View Full Version : Win the "Daily V" Stack at bb.com

Giant Killer
02-11-09, 1:37 pm
Just wanted to give a heads up to the brotherhood that I'm running a promo for 5 lucky applicants to win the Daily V stack, a bottle of Multi-V and Joint-V.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114071981

Applicants should be able to run a log with a weekly update on general effects, energy, joint pain relief, and misc. It doesn't have to be a crazy in depth log with daily training or anything, we'd just like to have your feelings on the Daily V stack during and after the time you are taking it.

I've been using the Daily V stack with much success, significantly more energy and some recurrent joint pain that has been hindering my training has vanished.

Come on over and apply!

Freakshow
02-11-09, 1:40 pm
Very cool. Haven't tried a SP product yet, so I cant wait to read what people think.

Mr. Dead
02-11-09, 1:52 pm
Great stuff, GK!!!

J-Dawg
02-11-09, 1:56 pm
Nice promo you got going over there GK. Two very solid products that I've been using myself for quite some time now.

mritter3
02-11-09, 3:05 pm
nice...checking it out now.

J-Dawg
02-20-09, 9:15 am
Congrats to the winners over there. I wonder if any of 'em post on here too. Would be nice to start getting more SportPharma feedback here.

Giant Killer
02-20-09, 11:28 am
Congrats to the winners over there. I wonder if any of 'em post on here too. Would be nice to start getting more SportPharma feedback here.

I'll shoot PMs out to 'em and see if they do.