PDA

View Full Version : Universal Beta Ala9

Nix0r
02-12-09, 7:57 pm
I haven't seen any threads/posts about this product, and I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried it, and what they think. I've been kicking around the idea of getting it, but I haven't been able to find any reviews on it whatsoever. So my question is, how effective is it, and how would one incorporate it into a stack? I'm about to place a nice order (Torrent, Uni-Liver, ZMA Pro), and I'm considering throwing this into the mix. So... any feedback on this product would be greatly appreciated.

Gambit
02-12-09, 8:06 pm
I haven't seen any threads/posts about this product, and I was just wondering if anyone out there has tried it, and what they think. I've been kicking around the idea of getting it, but I haven't been able to find any reviews on it whatsoever. So my question is, how effective is it, and how would one incorporate it into a stack? I'm about to place a nice order (Torrent, Uni-Liver, ZMA Pro), and I'm considering throwing this into the mix. So... any feedback on this product would be greatly appreciated.

Hey man, welcome to the Forum.

I'm about halfway through my first jar of Beta Ala9 and so far I've enjoyed its benefits. I'm not a very big fella, so I only take 2 caps at a time, twice a day.

G Diesel actually wrote about this before Universal released a supplement. Here that is: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8551

The only thing I'm curious about, and I don't mean to sound preachy, but ZMA is typically for guys when their bodies begin to slow down the release of testosterone. Don't get me wrong, I tried a jar and I slept harder than ever. But that was about the biggest benefit. We're in our early 20s and our bodies are cranking out test by the boatload. That's just my personal experience though. You got any questions, shoot me a PM.

Nix0r
02-12-09, 8:17 pm
Alright sounds good. I'll keep the Ala9, and nuke the ZMA for now. Looks like that'll free up some extra funds for something else, like Flex.

Thanks a bunch for the feedback.

-Nix

onespot
04-30-09, 8:48 am
Beta-alanine is a great sup. I found it works best stacking it with creatine. Take 1 dose beta-alanine 30 min. pre-workout, and take 1 dose post-workout with creatine.

Nix0r
05-04-09, 9:46 pm
I have absolutely been loving Beta Ala9. Pop 3 of those suckers 30 min pre-workout, then Pump 20 minutes before. Mix that with solid training + diet = numbers going through the roof.

Survivor831
05-04-09, 9:55 pm
I found by taking Beta Ala9 that my endurance was outstanding. My workouts lasted longer and my physique looked better. This was all on restricted calories. This is a great product.