PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak for a high school student

Seaseldiesel
02-12-09, 8:21 pm
I am 15 years old. 6'1. 275 pounds.
I've been lifting for around a lil more than a year.
I have been taking Animal Pak and whey protein and have seen more improvement in my strength in the past month then what i have in the past half-year.
I'm done growing. I haven't grown in 2 years. So i'm not real concerned about puberty stuff interfering with this. But i'm also a football player, which is why i'm taking these supplements to help me get stronger.

I just got M-Stak today but i didn't take it yet. I was reading the dosage's so i know when to take it for sure, but then i looked at the warning label: "This product may be banned by some athletic associations and federations."

How would i know how to check? I don't really want to ask my coach if it's okay cause he will be in my business all the time from then on.

And if i took a piss test, would it show up as me on steroids?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

widdlewade44
02-12-09, 8:33 pm
is that all Universal and Animal products are for people 18 years and older and if I remember correctly M-Stak may even be for 21+

You're a big cat with your stats, especially for being 15; you just have to hit the weight hard, EAT, EAT and EAT some more and get plenty of rest. Good luck on your journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
02-12-09, 8:40 pm
M-Stak is not a steroid in any sense of the word. The federations have just gotten more stringent over the years of not wanting enhancement; many don't even allow creatine.

What makes you think you're done growing?

Kevin
widdlewade44

Seaseldiesel
02-12-09, 8:44 pm
Well, with the anabolic in it. From what i've researched on it, it's came up as a steroid. And seeing it banned by some athletic associations worried me.

And i haven't grown in over a year. almost 2. i hit puberty way early. i was 5'4" in 3rd grade.

hardworkE
02-13-09, 11:02 am
I would definitely look into it. I think Mstak has something in it that is banned by the NCAA, but that might have been the old formula. Either way, make sure you are 100% positive that there is nothing in it that will get you suspended from sports. It is definitely not worth missing a season because of one supplement. You'll miss out on the season and being suspended for something like that will definitely look bad if you are trying to play sports after high school. Good luck with it bro

prowrestler
02-13-09, 11:26 am
first if LMAO at the idea of mstack being a steroid!! ok lets start now...

all you need at 15 is alotta food and lift weights. thats it. honestly. if you are eating enough AND I REALLY MEAN ENOUGH, no half assing it, there is no reason besides shitty training that would result in no gains.

train progressive and eat to build.

bodyweight x 22= calories
bodyweight x 1.5= protien

brandonA
02-13-09, 11:58 am
Like Kevin stated, this product is not for anyone under the age of 18. So you should not take it. And as such that is the only answer you will get here...

Do Not Take It....

You are no where near done growing yet. All you need to do is eat, eat, eat.....

And as far as failing a piss test? The warning is on there for a reason....Why put your future in jeopardy??

-B

Seaseldiesel
02-14-09, 8:36 pm
alright guys.. thanks for all the help.

and first off, i have been eating a lot... healthy of course. i can't do the 6 meals a day stuff because i simply don't have time. Between 7-4, i can only have one meal cause of school and lifting/cardio right after wards. I'm lucky if i can get in 4.

But I'm going to ask my Athletic Trainer at my school and see what he thinks about this. He will know if it's safe for me to take... plus he was the one who told me to go on PAK and whey protein.

And once again, thanks.

hawaiiboy
02-15-09, 2:18 am
alright guys.. thanks for all the help.

and first off, i have been eating a lot... healthy of course. i can't do the 6 meals a day stuff because i simply don't have time. Between 7-4, i can only have one meal cause of school and lifting/cardio right after wards. I'm lucky if i can get in 4.

for the meals, I have the same trouble. so i just take protein shakes or protein bars. That way you can get in 6 meals a day.