PDA

View Full Version : ANIMAL in Canada?

bsatellite
02-13-09, 2:27 pm
Hey,

So being a great fan of ANIMAL I've been trying to find ANIMAL supplements in Canada. Now after two whole months of searching store after store, I can't find any. I even checked online and they always say they can't ship to Canada, but the one place that did only sold the old formula. And I don't want old shit.

So are any of the ANIMAL products even available in Canada? I'm 15 but I was thinking about getting PAK, PUMP, CUTS, M-STAK or instead of M-STAK maybe ANIMAL TEST.

C.Coronato
02-13-09, 2:33 pm
Hey brother at 15, you should be staying away from most supplements ESPECIALLY test and stak. Your body naturally produces enough test and you dont need to be adding anything to it.

Nightshift
02-13-09, 2:36 pm
Hey,

So being a great fan of ANIMAL I've been trying to find ANIMAL supplements in Canada. Now after two whole months of searching store after store, I can't find any. I even checked online and they always say they can't ship to Canada, but the one place that did only sold the old formula. And I don't want old shit.

So are any of the ANIMAL products even available in Canada? I'm 15 but I was thinking about getting PAK, PUMP, CUTS, M-STAK or instead of M-STAK maybe ANIMAL TEST.

At 15, you don't need any of these Supps, Especially TEST. Protein, maybe PAK, and tons of good food is all you need.

shizz702
02-13-09, 3:18 pm
You don't need supplements.

What you need is squats, presses, and pulls with plenty of good whole foods, milk, and water.

The only things you should have supplement wise is pak, and some protein powder. Some plain ol' creatine and fish oils wouldn't hurt either but still no need to overcomplicate things at your stage of the game right now.

Hollow
02-13-09, 3:32 pm
What else can be said, I agree with everyone especially with shizz702, focus on squats, presses, and pulls with plenty of good whole foods, milk, and water. You are still young and focusing on what shizz702 mentioned, you will grow like a weed! Keep it simple, Pak, a good protein powder, nutrition and a good workout routine.

On a side note, if I am not mistaken some of the supplements you mentioned are not to be taken by any one under the age of 18.

bsatellite
02-13-09, 7:34 pm
Alright. That answers that. But are they available anywhere in Canada? If not, I'll just have to get like 10 44 Paks while I'm down in Florida... Like I did last-time.

I just want to get the most gains, the fastest. And yeah, you can all check out my Journey. Especially you Shizz, I think I'm ready to bulk...

But on that note,

Creatine, doesn't that mess up your liver? If it's safe for me, I'll get some tomorrow at Wal-Mart. And what's this other thing, uh, something about a pump enducer? it like opens your veins and shit.

Hollow
02-13-09, 7:48 pm
Hit up ProteinJunkie bsatellite, he supplies Animal/UN products to us Canadians and provides over the top service. Drop him a PM!

shizz702
02-13-09, 7:50 pm
Here ya go bro http://www.canadiansupplementclub.com/products/UNIVERSAL_NUTRITION_ANIMAL_PAK_44_PACKETS_CANADA.h tml

lol no need to go to Florida ;)

Joker-Roo
02-13-09, 8:17 pm
Hit up ProteinJunkie bsatellite, he supplies Animal/UN products to us Canadians and provides over the top service. Drop him a PM!

Anyone on this site from the Great North should get to know him much better. Have been with him for couple years now and have not found anything better since. Hit PRoteinJunkie up!

Andru

bsatellite
02-14-09, 10:57 am
The Canadian Supplements Club only ships the old formula.

And I looked him up but couldn't find him...

DreamZero
02-14-09, 11:13 am
fitnessone.com

very low prices, lowest shipping, great service. can't go wrong.

Hollow
02-14-09, 11:14 am
The Canadian Supplements Club only ships the old formula.

And I looked him up but couldn't find him...

Here you go bsatellite, ProteinJunkie:

http://forum.animalpak.com/member.php?u=1362