PDA

View Full Version : Great Training Day

rmeguy
02-17-09, 1:31 pm
Brothers i woke up this morning and asked myself one question, why? why are you doing this to yourself? Not only did i wake up to do regular P.T.(Yes im in the military). But i have just switched over to doing workout number 8 during my lunch hour...http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=123&section=training . I must say there is no better feeling in the world than when i walk out of the gym at lunch. i then come back here and read most of the new posts. The reason i do this, and i tell myself this everyday, there are ANIMAL Posters up all over the place in my gym here in Iraq, and there is NO reason why i can look at those and appreciate all the hard work they do and just sit back and do nothing. I am currently taking Pak, Test, and will be followed by M-Stack. Well brothers i will be updating and droping info to let you all my progress and will more than likely be asking a good bit of questions. Be safe and train hard brothers/sisters.

tatersalad
02-17-09, 1:35 pm
Sounds like a great day.

Congrats on staying motivated, and thanks for your service.

stay safe

stumblin54
02-17-09, 1:47 pm
Great workouts do the mind good don't they? How's that stack working out for you rmeguy? And ditto what tater said, thank you for your service.

Stumblin

wedge
02-17-09, 2:03 pm
Workouts can be a good cathartic experience. Thanks for the service and stay safe.

rmeguy
02-17-09, 2:10 pm
Great workouts do the mind good don't they? How's that stack working out for you rmeguy? And ditto what tater said, thank you for your service.

Stumblin

Its working out pretty good bro. Im on my second cycle of the test and WOW thats all i can say, after this cycle i will be getting on the Cuts before i go home. Gotta look good for the summer right..lol.. Animal has a customer for life, thats all i can say,!!, And on the service, i appreciate it, Im here for you guys, but moreover than that us Animals have to stay together we are all one brotherhood!!

Animal for life!! - Rmeguy