PDA

View Full Version : I'm goin to the CAGE BABYYYY

jayanticoli
02-17-09, 2:19 pm
Booked my room today...me and my lady and my trainong partner and his lady are comin out...fucking pumped...couple questions though...i can just purchase tickets for entry at the door right??? annd for events too?....Anyother Animals from the northeast driving out...have you drivin there before and how long was the ride??

Damn i'm excited

C.Coronato
02-17-09, 2:47 pm
Damnnn driving out?? Where you coming from? Im flying from Jersey.

McFly
02-17-09, 2:48 pm
Awesome Brother!

jayanticoli
02-17-09, 2:57 pm
u drivin out from delaware?
Awesome Brother!

Jay Hanisak
02-17-09, 3:00 pm
Lucky fuckers, wish I could go. I'll be in AC recruituting for my wrestling team. I have friends from Bethlehem, Pa going.

McFly
02-17-09, 3:12 pm
u drivin out from delaware?

no sir. flying out of Philly.

jayanticoli
02-17-09, 3:20 pm
really ? who are they are probably know them
Lucky fuckers, wish I could go. I'll be in AC recruituting for my wrestling team. I have friends from Bethlehem, Pa going.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
02-17-09, 3:22 pm
me and Forearmfreak are drivin out...im sure u know that lol. ROAD TRIPPP!!!!

jayanticoli
02-17-09, 3:25 pm
fuck yeaaa shits gonna be fun as hell....like 450 miles though damn haha
me and Forearmfreak are drivin out...im sure u know that lol. ROAD TRIPPP!!!!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
02-17-09, 3:30 pm
fuck yeaaa shits gonna be fun as hell....like 450 miles though damn haha

cruise control is a beautiful thing on these long trips haha

Pizzalamp
02-17-09, 8:39 pm
Booked my room today...me and my lady and my trainong partner and his lady are comin out...fucking pumped...couple questions though...i can just purchase tickets for entry at the door right??? annd for events too?....Anyother Animals from the northeast driving out...have you drivin there before and how long was the ride??

Damn i'm excited

we drove out last year from CT
We left CT at like 6pm and go to OHIO at like 7 am

Jay Hanisak
02-18-09, 7:05 am
really ? who are they are probably know them

Bobby & Kathy Fields. They're my good friends and training partners. I wish I could be there for Bobby but I found out he was going after I already committed to something else. (Kicking myself in ass)

dannynb
02-19-09, 12:38 am
Me and my girl will be there...flying up on Thursday and leaving Sunday evening.

Shark
02-20-09, 2:36 am
450 miles ain't bad. My girl and I are actually looking forward for the 930 mile trip from the northeast. (Midcoast Maine)

deanna7272
02-23-09, 11:26 pm
I did a 450 mile trip to Jersey just for an ABC... Not just ANY ABC, but a Jersey ABC...lol It was well worth the trip and The Cage is ABSOLUTELY worth it...

Have a safe trip in and see ya there...