PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test "Timing & with food"?

TheRagingBoxer
02-17-09, 2:54 pm
Whats good bro's. I am planning on purchasing some Animal test and running this cycle for the 42 days. My question is I wake up at 4:45am take Animal Pump by 5:00am and begin lifting at around 5:30am. I have been drinking 40grams of protein shake in the morning, but I was wondering when I begin taking Animal Test is it ok to take this supplement with just a protein shake? and how long before I lift should I take Animal Test? I dont want to defeat the purpose of this supplement. Feedback appreciated.

Aggression
02-17-09, 3:04 pm
Whats good bro's. I am planning on purchasing some Animal test and running this cycle for the 42 days. My question is I wake up at 4:45am take Animal Pump by 5:00am and begin lifting at around 5:30am. I have been drinking 40grams of protein shake in the morning, but I was wondering when I begin taking Animal Test is it ok to take this supplement with just a protein shake? and how long before I lift should I take Animal Test? I dont want to defeat the purpose of this supplement. Feedback appreciated.

You want to take Animal Test with a meal, as in right when you are eating. A protein shake would be an O.K. option, but a solid whole food meal would be best.

Take a pack of Animal Test with the meal/shake and hit the gym ~30-45min later.

TheRagingBoxer
02-17-09, 3:12 pm
Appreciate the feeback. That is what I will do.

Flash419
02-17-09, 4:59 pm

I was one of the testers for this product.. took it many times with just a shake and a bowl of oatmeal.. or a shake and a couple of oatmeal bars. Give it about 30 minutes before you workout.. take the Animal Pump about 15-20 minutes after.

Enjoy... :)

mritter3
02-17-09, 6:06 pm
i think it is ok to take it with a shake but if possible maybe add some oatmeal or a rice cake with peanut butter to it, but take the test about 45 minutes before workout, then take the pump about 20-25 minutes before and you will be good to go bro.

Elite
02-17-09, 6:18 pm
You on keto???
Surely you can get some carbs in with your protein shake in the morning. Regardless of taking test or not, added carbs are added fuel for your w/o, aswell as quality calories for a bulk. Oatmeal is the brekkie carb of choice, either straight, nuked and mixed with your protein or blended up with it (throw in a banana and some natural PB, mmmmm...). Even a PB&J sandwich or two will go down well. Test will probably digest better aswell.

TheRagingBoxer
02-18-09, 1:46 pm
Yeah I always have some oatmeal and peanut butter sandwich with a banana PW. I think I will most definelty eat one packet of oatmeal prior to lifting along with a shake and a banana. Thanks for the feedback man. It's hard sometimes waking up and pounding down the shakes and food, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to improve. That's why I'm very pleased with Animal products them being pill form and all.