PDA

View Full Version : Xyience Creatine...?

tommyb1203
02-18-09, 12:01 pm
So not sure if anyone here has ever used xyience creatine, but when I first got into training during mauy thai and gracie jiu-jitsu, my coach fro GJJ convinced me to give xyience a try. He gave me a free bottle of it and I loved it. First week I notice some strength gains, some size, and in just a week and a half I had gained 8 lbs. (I know thats a lot of water but..mentally its a great motivator lol) Anyways, now that I have been seriously lifting the past three months I figured I would give it a shot again. (I had stopped using it after that first month b/c I didn't have the money to keep buying it considering it used to run about 70 bucks for a 400g bottle)

So I went to the xyeince site the other day, and turns out..they don't sell it on there anymore.. Anyone know why, or what happened?

I went and bought some off of supplement warehouse and it was only 25 dollars for the-what used to be-$100 container
The only thing I can think of is that for some reason xyience is no longer making the creatine

Figured I'd come to the pro's on here since you all know your shit..I was just wondering if anyone else heard any news about this or knows the reason behind all of this?

edit: I forgot to mention I also noticed that GNC, Vitamin Shoppe and those places stopped carying it as well..

wedge
02-18-09, 12:06 pm
Tommy, looks like you are relatively new to the forum, but FYI, we typically only discuss Animal/Universal products here. This thread may get shut down because it is about another company.
Anyway, Xience used to promote the UFC and fell on hard times financially, as far as I know.

brandonA
So not sure if anyone here has ever used xyience creatine, but when I first got into training during mauy thai and gracie jiu-jitsu, my coach fro GJJ convinced me to give xyience a try. He gave me a free bottle of it and I loved it. First week I notice some strength gains, some size, and in just a week and a half I had gained 8 lbs. (I know thats a lot of water but..mentally its a great motivator lol) Anyways, now that I have been seriously lifting the past three months I figured I would give it a shot again. (I had stopped using it after that first month b/c I didn't have the money to keep buying it considering it used to run about 70 bucks for a 400g bottle)

So I went to the xyeince site the other day, and turns out..they don't sell it on there anymore.. Anyone know why, or what happened?

I went and bought some off of supplement warehouse and it was only 25 dollars for the-what used to be-$100 container
The only thing I can think of is that for some reason xyience is no longer making the creatine

Figured I'd come to the pro's on here since you all know your shit..I was just wondering if anyone else heard any news about this or knows the reason behind all of this?

Sorry homes...We wouldn't know any thing about Xyenice on the Animal forum...We can only talk about Universal products here....

Try some Shock.....Good shit...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/shock.html

-B

Universal Rep
If ya have any questions about creatine supps made by Universal/Animal, lemme know...

Giant Killer
02-18-09, 12:33 pm
That company is no longer in operation.

Check out Universal Storm though, I think it's the best creatine product on the market next to good ol' Creapure Monohydrate from SportPharma.

tommyb1203
02-18-09, 1:24 pm
shit, yea my bad..but thanks for the info guys