PDA

View Full Version : Starting

Shifty
02-18-09, 2:18 pm
Good Day.

I got my Pump today and going to start it tomorrow.A Few Question i would like to ask as i am new to this is :

I am looking bulking for a few months and then cutting when there.

I will take Pak 1st when i get up with my Protien Shake with breakfast and then Pump 45mins before traning.

Train 2 hours.

When i am finished training Then Torrent and food.

Is this the right way if not please advise me on the correct way,i am looking at bring test in in 3 weeks when i get paid again.

Keep Banging

Aggression
02-18-09, 2:39 pm
Good Day.

I got my Pump today and going to start it tomorrow.A Few Question i would like to ask as i am new to this is :

I will take Pak 1st when i get up with my Protien Shake with breakfast and then Pump 45mins before traning.

Train 2 hours.

Is this the right way if not please advise me on the correct way,i am looking at bring test in in 3 weeks when i get paid again.

Keep Banging

Looks solid to me. It seems as if you have everything down. Just make sure you take Pump on an empty/semi-empty stomach. Leave enough time between breakfast and the Pump to allow some food to digest.

Wasteland
02-20-09, 9:35 am
Good Day.

Train 2 hours.

Keep Banging

Is your protein shake your breakfast, or that's on top of your breakfast?

Shifty
02-24-09, 2:26 pm
Wasteland its Both i have a bowl of oats and protien.

Universal Rep
02-24-09, 2:40 pm
Good Day.

Train 2 hours.

Keep Banging

Looks solid brother... Just keep in mind you'll want a little fat with the breakfast for the fat-soluble vits in the Pak...

mritter3
02-24-09, 6:34 pm
ok man looks ok, but i would eat a hearty breakfast and take your pak, then in between breakfast and workout have your protein shake, then 1/2 hour before you train take your pump, then after workout take your torrent. then eat like a madman especially if your gaining, you may want to cut your workout time down from 2 hours if your on a gain, seems like too much time. i like to be right at the 90 minute mark and that includes pre cardio and post cardio and training with a partner. but that is just me bro.