PDA

View Full Version : BCAA stack and EAA stack instead of EAA nitro?

bigdog8
02-18-09, 2:45 pm
Hi, I currently drink EAA nitro with storm during workout. However, the place I order from is out of EAA nitro, should I just order EAA stack and BCAA stack and mix it with my storm during workout? If so, how much of each should I use. Other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks, Bigdog8

McFly
02-18-09, 3:40 pm
Hi, I currently drink EAA nitro with storm during workout. However, the place I order from is out of EAA nitro, should I just order EAA stack and BCAA stack and mix it with my storm during workout? If so, how much of each should I use. Other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks, Bigdog8

you could do that but you'd be missing out on the dextrose in the EAA Nitro. I'd try to find some carbs to mix your EAA stack and Storm with....I've used gatorade MANY MANY times....

Side note: I love EAA nitro/storm during my workouts.

TigerAce01
02-18-09, 3:57 pm
Yeah, EAA stack with powdered gatorade is a perfect mix for my workouts. It costs less, and you get more aminos per serving. I mix watermelon EAA with Fierce Grape. With this, you can tinker with it, and custom tailor to your needs. I fight/grapple and work out, so when I'm on the mat, I have the base mix with added glutamine. When I'm working out, I throw storm in, or just some creatine mono. This is probably the best base drink I have ever used.

-Ace

bigdog8
02-18-09, 7:10 pm
word, I have always mixed gatorade in with my EAA nitro/ storm mix, but i never used much. How much gatorade do you guys mix in?

TigerAce01
02-20-09, 5:01 am
I usually make a gallon of the stuff, and I buy the really big cans, so usually 3 scoops of gatorade with 2 servings EAA, and 2 servings glutamine.

-Ace

PJC
02-20-09, 8:27 am
May I suggest - http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=4722

Wasteland
02-20-09, 9:37 am

Thanks, Bigdog8

EAA Nitro has carbohydrates in it. Do you find that you benefit from having them in your intraworkout drink? Your answer will affect your choice. If you do, the best fit would be EAA Stack + carbs + Storm. If you're not sure, you can do EAA Stack + Storm and see if you notice a difference. EAA Nitro is essentially EAA Stack plus the carbohydrates.