PDA

View Full Version : Cut Stack

Joker-Roo
02-18-09, 7:09 pm
Just need some insight boys/girls. I am 6'3 230 pounds right now. Have not cut before and I'm about to soon, Question is I am currently taking Nitro/Torrent.

I am going to take my Nitro pre and post workout. Then after my cardio finally take my Torrent. My Question is , is that the best way to do it? Just seems to long to not take any Shakes or protein in for my Window of Opp. Any tips will help. I am an Ectomorph and have a crazy metab.

Andru

JMC
02-18-09, 7:25 pm
Personally I don't get wrapped around the minutiae of ectomorph, etc. Use the common sense rule. I was doing the same thing a while back, lift then cardio. What worked for me was lift, Torrent immediately after, then cardio.

GJN5002
02-18-09, 10:33 pm
If youre cutting : lift, nitro, cardio, torrent. Taking torrent between weights and cardio makes the cardio less effective. If at all possible I would do fasted am cardio then weights pm.

Joker-Roo
02-19-09, 5:47 am
If youre cutting : lift, nitro, cardio, torrent. Taking torrent between weights and cardio makes the cardio less effective. If at all possible I would do fasted am cardio then weights pm.

My gym is thirty minutes away, so when I wake up take Nitro and eat nothing? Then after my cardio have my first meal?

Andru

Aggression
02-19-09, 8:50 am
My gym is thirty minutes away, so when I wake up take Nitro and eat nothing? Then after my cardio have my first meal?

Andru

Yes. Nitro and Cuts (if you take it) right upon waking up. Hit cardio, then have your first meal.

When training:
Pre Workout: Nitro
Post Workout: Nitro
- cardio
Post Cardio: Torrent

Aggression
02-19-09, 8:51 am

This is the best way to do it. Cardio on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning. Then have your first meal. The second best way would be to hit cardio directly after training.