PDA

View Full Version : HELP, Supplements for water retention..

IcedAbz
02-19-09, 6:15 am
Hey guys im not sure if Animal has a product that makes u lost water weight quickly... I know cuts helps abit with water retention but i want a full deal...
What products out there are good?
How long do u you lose the weight for if you do lose water weight?
Bad side effects?

Reply ASAP please and thank you =]

Abz

GoodGerman
02-19-09, 6:31 am
as i know animal cuts makes you loosin water too bro. But i havent used it yet, just what i heard. Just starting with doin a little bit cardio, stop drinkin milk, and start takin animal cuts, i think thats it

ghost
02-19-09, 7:12 am
you can always try Arbuterol H2-no

or try wearing a sweatshirt during cardio and sweating a lot......
Here is the description on arbuterol.

Arbuterol is the newest and most powerful water-management supplement on the market. With its unique blend of six high-potency herbs, Arbuterol is the most powerful diuretic that you can buy without a prescription.

Potassium-Sparing
Reduce Subcutaneous Water Weight
Enhanced with Key Nutrients
Herbal Diuretic!
Arbuterol: Complete Water Reduction Formula.

To achieve maximum vascularity and definition, exercise may not be enough. While reducing subcutaneous fat is important, so too is reducing subcutaneous water. If your body fat percentages are low but you still can't see the deep cuts, the problem may be water. Approximately 75% of muscle tissue is made up of water. Water within muscle cells (intracellular) creates an anabolic environment which helps muscles grow. Subcutaneous water (extra cellular) beneath the skin makes your body look soft. Arbuterol may help. With its unique blend of six high-potency herbs and other nutrients, Arbuterol is one of the most powerful potassium-sparing diuretics you can buy without a prescription. When maximum muscle striations are required, turn to Arbuterol from Universal.

Aggression
02-19-09, 8:44 am
you can always try Arbuterol H2-no

or try wearing a sweatshirt during cardio and sweating a lot......
Here is the description on arbuterol.

Arbuterol is the newest and most powerful water-management supplement on the market. With its unique blend of six high-potency herbs, Arbuterol is the most powerful diuretic that you can buy without a prescription.

Potassium-Sparing
Reduce Subcutaneous Water Weight
Enhanced with Key Nutrients
Herbal Diuretic!
Arbuterol: Complete Water Reduction Formula.

To achieve maximum vascularity and definition, exercise may not be enough. While reducing subcutaneous fat is important, so too is reducing subcutaneous water. If your body fat percentages are low but you still can't see the deep cuts, the problem may be water. Approximately 75% of muscle tissue is made up of water. Water within muscle cells (intracellular) creates an anabolic environment which helps muscles grow. Subcutaneous water (extra cellular) beneath the skin makes your body look soft. Arbuterol may help. With its unique blend of six high-potency herbs and other nutrients, Arbuterol is one of the most powerful potassium-sparing diuretics you can buy without a prescription. When maximum muscle striations are required, turn to Arbuterol from Universal.

niCe post bro. I'm doing my first show in October, and I've never really looked into any products that help with fat loss/water reduction. I'll have to check this out when the time comes. All I've ever known was products to help with the bulk. Good stuff.

Aggression
02-19-09, 8:47 am
as i know animal cuts makes you loosin water too bro. But i havent used it yet, just what i heard. Just starting with doin a little bit cardio, stop drinkin milk, and start takin animal cuts, i think thats it

Cutting out the milk, and dairy in general is a good step. To really rid your body of all that excess water, your diet needs to be 100% spot on. Nothing but the cleanest of foods, cardio, and proper supplementation. The only time I've taken a non-bulking product was when I used Cuts, and I definitely got vascular and lean from taking it. I had veins in my forearms that would out-do that one pic of Wrath's forearm. Well ... maybe not that good, but it damn sure felt like it when I saw them shooting out from all over the place when doing a curl ...

ghost
02-19-09, 9:05 am
niCe post bro. I'm doing my first show in October, and I've never really looked into any products that help with fat loss/water reduction. I'll have to check this out when the time comes. All I've ever known was products to help with the bulk. Good stuff.

all too often, people overlook the Universal Line of supplements... most of the supps Universal has, have become staples in my aresenal.