PDA

View Full Version : Animal pak once or twice a day?

Piaz96
02-20-09, 5:15 pm
Im sure this question really comes up often. I have been taking the pak for years now but never really looked at the servings. I noticed the other day for all the vitamin dosage you need to take 2 paks a day. What do you guys think? Im taking torrent now, but hearing good things about nitro. Are they something you cycle off of or at the same time?

Asafa_2012
02-23-09, 12:58 pm
I started nitro last month and my gains were good. I actually did not think it will work that well. it took me through the month. I have been using pump and pak thru out last yr but I notice that with nitro I could increase my weights easily. You should try it.

GJN5002
02-23-09, 1:09 pm
Im sure this question really comes up often. I have been taking the pak for years now but never really looked at the servings. I noticed the other day for all the vitamin dosage you need to take 2 paks a day. What do you guys think? Im taking torrent now, but hearing good things about nitro. Are they something you cycle off of or at the same time?

Animal Pak - once a day, if you are eating a quality diet, you should be getting a majority of the nutrients you need from food.
Nitro- once a day, if you are supping with a quality whey powder you will have ample bcaa's in your system.
I prefer torrent to nitro. All depends on your needs and goals. I dont think its necessary to cycle them but may be benefical to cut supps out for a few days or a week every once in a while.

Aggression
02-23-09, 2:56 pm

Pak - once a day

Nitro - 2x/day (pre and post)

Torrent - PWO

Nitro and Torrent are completely different products. Nitro is an EAA product, while Torrent is a complete post workout product, including protein, carbs, creatine, aminos, etc.

None of these products need to be cycled and you can use all 3 together. I currently use this same exact stack, and have been for months.

Piaz96
02-24-09, 9:50 pm
Pak - once a day

Nitro - 2x/day (pre and post)

Torrent - PWO

Nitro and Torrent are completely different products. Nitro is an EAA product, while Torrent is a complete post workout product, including protein, carbs, creatine, aminos, etc.

None of these products need to be cycled and you can use all 3 together. I currently use this same exact stack, and have been for months.

I ve ben reading up on staks lately. Ive been doing shock therapy intraid pak and torrent for a while and wanted to try something new. I stopped the intraid and added M stak. My diet is pretty good. I tried animal pump and im hooked. After i finish my shock therapy im going to order pump. I plan on doing...

pump, m stak, nitro and pak 1x day

and then adding cuts in a month

I think thats a solid stak, what do you think?

TigerAce01
02-24-09, 11:09 pm
Pak and Nitro are the absolute best in the Animal line in my opinion. I have been getting further and further away from pre workout products and even creatine lately, just really trying to find what really works for my body. I honestly have to say that a mega dosing of aminos and glutamine with a solid multi have allowed me to be the best athlete possible. Pre workout products actually kind of take my focus away and replace it with unnatural energy.

My favorite stack ever is the following:

Pak w/ breakfast and pre-workout meal
Nitro x2
EAA stack mixed with glutamine and gatorade
Uni Liver 4-6 w/ every meal

Yepp, that's it. I have an abundance of energy on this stack, and it isn't just a jittery raged feeling, it's solid, natural, focused energy. I use the pak twice in order to supersaturate myself with all necessary vitamins and minerals. It's a cheap stack, so give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

-Ace

AFTazz06
02-24-09, 11:25 pm
Pak once a day with breakfast

Nitro- depends on your budget, the recommended dosage is twice a day, pre & post. I saved up money and bought 3 cans over on BB.com and so now i take 3 a day, one first thing in the morning while i cook breakfast and the other 2 pre & post.

Piaz96
02-25-09, 5:25 am
Pak and Nitro are the absolute best in the Animal line in my opinion. I have been getting further and further away from pre workout products and even creatine lately, just really trying to find what really works for my body. I honestly have to say that a mega dosing of aminos and glutamine with a solid multi have allowed me to be the best athlete possible. Pre workout products actually kind of take my focus away and replace it with unnatural energy.

My favorite stack ever is the following:

Pak w/ breakfast and pre-workout meal
Nitro x2
EAA stack mixed with glutamine and gatorade
Uni Liver 4-6 w/ every meal

Yepp, that's it. I have an abundance of energy on this stack, and it isn't just a jittery raged feeling, it's solid, natural, focused energy. I use the pak twice in order to supersaturate myself with all necessary vitamins and minerals. It's a cheap stack, so give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed.

-Ace

I keephearing about uni liver, what does it do? I feel i have to take a pre workout bec i work twelve hour days mostly and when i have to get to the gym i am pretty much shot, they help me get through the w/o

Little Z
02-25-09, 5:30 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=553&highlight=UniLiver

Solid info on UniLiver can be found there, will always be a staple in my arsenal..

I take Pak once a day, usually with my first meal..

Looks like everyone has provided you with some solid info..

Aggression
02-25-09, 8:56 am
I keephearing about uni liver, what does it do? I feel i have to take a pre workout bec i work twelve hour days mostly and when i have to get to the gym i am pretty much shot, they help me get through the w/o

Pre workouts are definitely helpful after a long day at work. I use it to get me through my Monday workouts.

Uni-liver is a great nutritional staple. Vitamins, amino acids, heme iron, you name it.

ghost
02-25-09, 9:26 am
I hit up pak twice a day when i am doing 1 of 2 things... either starting to get sick, or have a REALLY intense double session that day.

TigerAce01
02-25-09, 1:40 pm

Uni-Liver is simply dessicated liver that has been flash frozen and put into tablet form. It's an old school supplement providing a great source of aminos, heme iron, vitamins (especially the Bs), minerals, and a host of other goodies. Uni-Liver is a great blood builder because of the heme iron, meaning it raises your red blood cell count, increasing energy, and giving an amazing natural pump. The aminos in Uni-Liver are especially interesting, because due to it technically being a whole food, the aminos trickle into your system, as opposed to Nitro, EAA Stack, and other free form aminos which go into your system immediately. Give them a try, they're cheap, effective, and make a massive impact on your training.

-Ace