PDA

View Full Version : M-stak minus the red pill = no sleep ?

VALBO
02-20-09, 7:19 pm
Anyone else getting this. First cycle: Training at night usually around 6pm so was taking M-stak at around 5:30pm, Started off with red pill.. blasted through workouts etc but couldn't sleep obv due to red pill.

Took the red pill out and found still couldn't sleep to good !

Second cycle I'm taking M-stak every morning at 9am (no red pill) regardless of training time and still can't sleep !

After a few days off of M-stak sleeping pattern returns to normal.

Just wondering if anyone else was having this problem?

V

VALBO
02-20-09, 7:27 pm
p.s

7am Pak with breakfast along with some efa's
9am mstak
11am storm
530pm storm and some efa's

Don't drink coffee etc either !

ryanvs
02-20-09, 8:07 pm
Hey man. I'm using m-stak/stak at the moment and I haven't noticed any lack of sleep, actually best sleep I've ever had lol.
You've taken the red pill out, taken it earlier in the day and still lack of sleep. Then once your off it you can sleep. By the sound of it it may be just a mental/placebo thing?
I don't think any of the ingredients in m-stak (other than the red pill) would cause a disruption in sleeping patterns. I could be wrong though...

naturalguy
02-20-09, 8:08 pm
Without the red pill I can take M-Stak late at night and still sleep fine.

theharjmann
02-20-09, 8:16 pm
Anyone else getting this. First cycle: Training at night usually around 6pm so was taking M-stak at around 5:30pm, Started off with red pill.. blasted through workouts etc but couldn't sleep obv due to red pill.

Took the red pill out and found still couldn't sleep to good !

Second cycle I'm taking M-stak every morning at 9am (no red pill) regardless of training time and still can't sleep !

After a few days off of M-stak sleeping pattern returns to normal.

Just wondering if anyone else was having this problem?

V

hey bro...i've never had a problem either.

how about trying some of the following to see if it helps:

1) DO NOT eat sooner than 1.5 hrs before bed....ur body needs to be ready to sleep, NOT digest.

2) take ZMA 15 min before bed

3) 1 hr before bed, crash out on the couch and watch a bit of light tv....this usually makes me fall asleep on the sofa. i then walk into the kitchen, down my ZMA and go off to my bedroom and hit the sack.

4) if all else fails drink a big bottle of whiskey and just pass out!

ryanvs
02-20-09, 8:23 pm
LOL, at whisky. Either you'd pass out, or go out clubbing.
Continuing on from what theharjmann said, try reading. If i'm having trouble sleeping i sit up in bed and read, i find tv too stimulating. Or you can just tap your missus on the shoulder, should be ready for sleep in 5 mins or so...

TigerAce01
02-20-09, 8:42 pm
Popping some melatonin has done wonders for my sleep. I'm sensitive to stims, so I have a bit of trouble falling asleep. Melatonin takes the edge off and let's me get the rest I need.

And as for M-Stak, no side effects whatsoever.

-Ace

norsedragon
02-20-09, 8:52 pm
I just recently starting taking the cuts in addition to the pump and nitro and have noticed it affecting my sleep. Before that I have to agree with some of the others that my sleep patterns had actually balanced out on Animalpaks. I have tried to compensate by taking out the red pill in the pump if I workout late in the day. Maybe you can adjust your combination? I also agree that any extra caffeine seems to enhance the effects of the stims. Melatonin is good or there are some sleep teas with valerian in them. Good luck!

VALBO
02-21-09, 5:16 am
ryanvs: I was thinking could be a mental/placebo thing but I love my sleep too much ! The thing is I don't get out of bed feeling tired most mornings, quite the opposite. So the thought also went through my head that I am asleep dreaming that I'm lying awake ! haha

hey bro...i've never had a problem either.

how about trying some of the following to see if it helps:

1) DO NOT eat sooner than 1.5 hrs before bed....ur body needs to be ready to sleep, NOT digest.

2) take ZMA 15 min before bed

3) 1 hr before bed, crash out on the couch and watch a bit of light tv....this usually makes me fall asleep on the sofa. i then walk into the kitchen, down my ZMA and go off to my bedroom and hit the sack.

4) if all else fails drink a big bottle of whiskey and just pass out!

I'm going to try the ZMA approach as I've been told it could be down to Magnesium deficiency ... if that doesn't work nr:4 should easily do the trick.. !

V

ryanvs
02-21-09, 7:50 pm
haha, fair enough, hopefully the zma works

tallenskinny
06-14-09, 7:22 pm
i am currently having the same problem...
only with me im working out at around 10 30 pm and take m-stak/pump/nitro with the stim taken out of pump and m-stak

and i still cant sleep

i do cardio (basketball 2-3 hours) everyday/ eat pretty good/ and lift mond/tues/thurs/friday/saturday

MonsterGenes
06-15-09, 3:46 pm
Popping some melatonin has done wonders for my sleep. I'm sensitive to stims, so I have a bit of trouble falling asleep. Melatonin takes the edge off and let's me get the rest I need.

And as for M-Stak, no side effects whatsoever.

-Ace

hey for melatonin when would be the best time to take it? like if i wanted to crash at 11pm would i take it like at 10pm?

musclealchemist
06-15-09, 3:57 pm
What i do when i take m-stak is i dont take the pill on my off days, but when i train i open up the red pill and take some of the powder inside of it out. I cant take the whole pill because if i do i cant sleep. As for you not sleeping, i have no clue would could cause it.

Muscleguy93
06-16-09, 6:38 pm
Sup bro I gotta question... How is storm? I read good things bout it do thought I'd ask