PDA

View Full Version : How long have you used Animal Pak?

Wasteland
01-09-07, 9:32 am
Animal Pak's been around for 20+ years. How long have you fellas used the Pak?

ghost
01-09-07, 9:51 am
animal paks have been the staple of my supplement regiment. more than reliable. i have only been training for around 6 years 4 seriously though.

J-Dawg
01-09-07, 9:52 am
Damn, I think it's been going on 7-8 years now. First started taking 'em back in college and haven't stopped since. One day for me.
J-Dawg

G Diesel
01-09-07, 9:57 am
Started taking them in 2000 and never looked back... Was faithful to the Pak way before I was affiliated with the Animal brand. Peace, G

Wolf Man CHG
01-09-07, 10:00 am
Started taking the Pak little over a year ago and I have been nothing but pleasd.

Wasteland
01-09-07, 10:01 am
I have used Animal Paks since 1986. Now the thing was I used them before i started lifting.........I was in the Army, and I used them for those mandatory Urine tests, heard they were good for that, not tryin' to be too specific about it......but hey I was young!!!

But since I have been lifting, I feel a big difference when I use the paks versus a multi-vitamin. I have more energy throughout the day even after I have trained..........And it very helpful, when depleting I usually take 2 paks ........I dont feel tired, listless or lothargic.

'86... Damn, that's old school for sure.

Cheko
01-09-07, 10:18 am
Started on April 22, 2006 (Animal Pak)
April 22, 2006 Had the honor of Alpha testing "Pump" then too!

Wasteland
01-09-07, 10:36 am

Ah, an Alpha Tester... Cool.

Bear
01-09-07, 11:05 am
Been taking the pak for 5 years now, and it's the best decision i've made.

Rotlex
01-09-07, 11:31 am
Used it 10+ years ago when I trained regularly. Started using it again 2+ years ago when I got back into it. Hell, it's the first supp I bought when I started hitting the iron again - definitely THE staple.

NickSP
01-09-07, 11:37 am
geez um, gotta be at least about 3 years now and that's about how long I've been training somewhat consistent (wasn't as consistent for the first few years as I am now)

Death_ADDER
01-09-07, 11:55 am
I've been using it consistently for 3 years... I've tried many other multi-vitamins and nothing even comes close.

Steve

NickSP
01-09-07, 1:28 pm
I lied....gotta be 4, I remember taking Cuts freshman year....

Freakshow
01-09-07, 1:37 pm
Pak was about 3 years ago, and I havent looked back.

Freakshow
01-09-07, 1:38 pm

I was also lucky enough to alpha test the pump, and I was hooked after the very first dose.

widdlewade44
01-09-07, 1:46 pm
I have been using Animal Paks for over 20 years now. It started in the early 80’s when I saw your cool can with ‘paks’. I bought my first can and have been hooked ever since. When I really personally realized how effective your supplements are came during a track practice during my senior year in high school; I took a pak on my way to practice and about 30 minutes later we were running half mile sprints. I was about the forth best runner on the team but that day, that practice, hooked me on Animal: I massively out ran our number one runner relay after relay. At the time I was 6’ 2’’ and 140lbs. I was lifting (overtraining) 4-5 times a week and running 50-60 miles a week. After high school I went into the USMC and served in the first Gulf War. Brought Animal with me during my five year hitch and packed on 65lbs of lean muscle. I found Animalpak.com a couple of years ago and am completely into it! I am currently following Training routine #10 along with the supplement staks suggested in the AOM. Starting out at 220lbs will tell of my successes in the future.

Thank you Animal for telling it like it is. Providing the motivation through photos, articles, specials (like Journey), kick ass ads and the best supplements on the market! I look at your website nearly everyday and look forward to seeing some of you at the Cage. Thanks!!!

Update: Still rings true as I submit this today. Went up to 228lbs at ~10% bf after using Training Routine #10 along with the suggested Animal supplements. This forum is awesome!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Hercules
01-09-07, 3:50 pm
I've only been using the Pak consistantly for about a year and a half. I used a can of it about 4 years ago, but that was about the time I took an unexpected and unwanted break from training due to divorce. Now, I won't go a day without it. Even my 8th grade students see it on my desk and ask about what it is. I tell them so when they begin an intense training routine in the future they know what the best multivitamin/mineral is.

Wasteland
01-09-07, 3:56 pm
I have been using Animal Paks for over 20 years now. It started in the early 80’s when I saw your cool can with ‘paks’. I bought my first can and have been hooked ever since. When I really personally realized how effective your supplements are came during a track practice during my senior year in high school; I took a pak on my way to practice and about 30 minutes later we were running half mile sprints. I was about the forth best runner on the team but that day, that practice, hooked me on Animal: I massively out ran our number one runner relay after relay. At the time I was 6’ 2’’ and 140lbs. I was lifting (overtraining) 4-5 times a week and running 50-60 miles a week. After high school I went into the USMC and served in the first Gulf War. Brought Animal with me during my five year hitch and packed on 65lbs of lean muscle. I found Animalpak.com a couple of years ago and am completely into it! I am currently following Training routine #10 along with the supplement staks suggested in the AOM. Starting out at 220lbs will tell of my successes in the future.

Thank you Animal for telling it like it is. Providing the motivation through photos, articles, specials (like Journey), kick ass ads and the best supplements on the market! I look at your website nearly everyday and look forward to seeing some of you at the Cage. Thanks!!!

Update: Still rings true as I submit this today. Went up to 228lbs at ~10% bf after using Training Routine #10 along with the suggested Animal supplements. This forum is awesome!

Kevin
widdlewade44

A.Fitnessguy and widdlewade44 deserve some respect here... Been using the Pak almost as long as it's been out.

MELTDOWN
01-09-07, 4:00 pm
February 1991......lots of cans, man..lots of cans.

Reacher34
01-09-07, 4:01 pm
Only two years, but its part of me now. Don't start my day without it.

I had start with the pak’s 1 year ago after spent a shitload of money at all imaginable crap…

…Well later is better then ever and I discover on the pak’s a stable.

Hulk
01-09-07, 5:26 pm
Maybe a year and it rocks

IRBS
01-09-07, 5:31 pm
A little over a year and I will never use another multi...ever

JUGGERNAUT
01-09-07, 5:35 pm

Kevin
widdlewade44

Well done, very glad you are here to inspire!

Phil800101
01-09-07, 6:08 pm
Been taking the Pak for about 15 months now.

Cheko
01-10-07, 10:43 am
I was also lucky enough to alpha test the pump, and I was hooked after the very first dose.

I hear that... Just got a can with a Mini DVD (arms)...

dmoore
01-10-07, 4:25 pm
I've been using the pak ever since I was a sop****re in highschool so about 4 years now. It has never let me down and will remain in my supplement arsenal forever.

Overcome
01-10-07, 4:29 pm
Been crushing cans, cutting my teeth on the pack since '98. Hands down best multi out there. It's old-school proven.

BeastofBurden
01-14-07, 7:32 pm
I hear that... Just got a can with a Mini DVD (arms)...

Ain't that the best???

I've been using AnimalPak for almost a year now.. and its been a damn good year.

Freakshow
01-14-07, 8:16 pm
Ain't that the best???

I've been using AnimalPak for almost a year now.. and its been a damn good year.

I know right? I have been sick once this past year and my girl and my family and friends have all been hacking shit up like crazy. Funny how that works out...

BeastofBurden
01-15-07, 1:59 am
Same here, Freakshow. And it wasn't even something immune system related. It had to be some Greek food i ate one night at a restaurant.. Puked 12 times in one night and I lost over 8 lbs of my hardwork in just 2 days. I bounced back though and better than ever.

Universal Rep
05-22-08, 8:55 am
What, with 25 years under its belt, there's gotta be a few who've taken it for more than a decade...

atrain11b
05-22-08, 9:00 am
6 months. New Animal fan, and its only Animal/Universal products from here on out for me. Cant wait to see both myself and Animal during Animal Paks 50th year.

sanga
05-22-08, 9:00 am
Only on my 3rd can mate as well as Flex but will be on it in 25 yrs time if I`m alive :)

I`ve got 7 people on these paks in the last couple of months and all without exception state they feel better, recover better and are gaining better.

Mind you I am a walking advert for Animal, lol.

Enforcer
05-22-08, 9:02 am
What, with 25 years under its belt, there's gotta be a few who've taken it for more than a decade...

6 years

krazyassmexican
05-22-08, 9:06 am
2 years

naturalguy
05-22-08, 9:16 am
If I say how long I've been taking it, I will be giving away my age. Let's just say for a LONG time.

ghost
05-22-08, 9:19 am
8 years.

and ill keep taking it as long as my body allows me.

Enforcer
05-22-08, 9:40 am
If I say how long I've been taking it, I will be giving away my age. Let's just say for a LONG time.

Back when Milli Vanilli was #1 on the charts

ghost
05-22-08, 9:41 am

and MC Hammers Parachute pants were in style.

krazyassmexican
05-22-08, 9:42 am

girl you know it's true

ooh ooh ooh i love you!

baby!
dont forget my number lol!

Enforcer
05-22-08, 9:42 am
girl you know it's true

ooh ooh ooh i love you!

baby!
dont forget my number lol!

Isn't that Bobby Brown?

krazyassmexican
05-22-08, 9:44 am
Isn't that Bobby Brown?

hell no
those were like 2 of the baddest songs of milli vanilli
i still have that cd somewhere lol

Enforcer
05-22-08, 9:47 am
hell no
those were like 2 of the baddest songs of milli vanilli
i still have that cd somewhere lol

Lol thats too funny. I still ahve a See-Lo caseete in my drawer. What you know about that?

joe-yamma
05-22-08, 9:47 am
i first started using Pak in high school... let's say early 90's.
so that would be 15 years or so?

krazyassmexican
05-22-08, 9:48 am
Lol thats too funny. I still ahve a See-Lo caseete in my drawer. What you know about that?

i dont remember that, but how about color me badd or heavy d and the boyz or ru paul? lol

you better work!!!!!!!!!

Enforcer
05-22-08, 9:49 am
i dont remember that, but how about color me badd or heavy d and the boyz or ru paul? lol

you better work!!!!!!!!!

Awww man Skee-Lo "I Wish" is one bad ass song. Has anyone ever heard this?

krazyassmexican
05-22-08, 9:50 am
Awww man Skee-Lo "I Wish" is one bad ass song. Has anyone ever heard this?

oh yeah
i remember

hello?
i wish i was a lil bit taller i wish i was a baller i wish i had a girl who looked cute i would call her lol

J-Dawg
05-22-08, 10:38 am

I thought it was back when the Beatles were still a group but Pak wasn't around then, lol...

krazyassmexican
05-22-08, 10:40 am
I thought it was back when the Beatles were still a group but Pak wasn't around then, lol...

that was a big hit for natural guy
lol

Universal Rep
05-22-08, 11:07 am
8 years.

and ill keep taking it as long as my body allows me.

Looks like 8 years is tops for now in this thread...

ghost
05-22-08, 11:08 am

while i would love to be top..... he beats me.

Universal Rep
05-22-08, 11:09 am
while i would love to be top..... he beats me.

Dayum... Ok, we got a new name on the leader board.

ghost
05-22-08, 11:10 am
Dayum... Ok, we got a new name on the leader board.

yup yup..

InkdMuscle
05-22-08, 12:17 pm
4 years steadily. and now nothing but animal.

basketcase
05-22-08, 1:07 pm
Got my first can on Tuesday...

Universal Rep
05-22-08, 1:11 pm
Got my first can on Tuesday...

Welcome to the brotherhood...

Cellerator65
05-22-08, 1:34 pm
first pak was september 06... so almost 2 years

Brutus_515
05-22-08, 1:35 pm
bout 3 years i took them stinky little paks all over the world leaving the empty baggies all over the god forsakin middle east...lol

Brutus_515
05-22-08, 1:36 pm

cause your old as shit dawg!

Brick By Brick
05-22-08, 2:28 pm
Started in 12/07. Seems like yesterday.

joe-yamma
05-22-08, 2:48 pm
cause your old as shit dawg!o yeah.
it took me a minute to figure it out because i couldn't believe it's been that long.

interesting how different the supplement industry is now...
and Pak is still going strong.

FITGYM
09-19-10, 12:39 pm
I was asked a question at work yesterday (saturday sep 18,2010)

Someone was asking me about the Universal and Animal products and they asked...

How long have you been taking this stuff?

WOW- I've come to realize just how long I have been taking my PAK...

It's been 23 years since I took my first pack.

How long has it been for you?

Lonestar
09-19-10, 1:15 pm
Well ive only been takin Animal/Universal supps for about a year, but its been a GREAT year!

PORTERHOUSE
09-19-10, 3:17 pm
damn, that's a long time.

I think a little over 2 years for me. It took me a while to get into supplements, and even longer to start with animal/universal.

TigerAce01
09-19-10, 4:31 pm
I took my first pak 8 years ago. I remember being nervous because I thought they were juice hahahaha oh how naive.

-Ace

Hercules
09-19-10, 5:19 pm
I took my first pak 8 years ago. I remember being nervous because I thought they were juice hahahaha oh how naive.

-Ace

Some websites still bad-mouth Animal supplements and claim they really do contain steroids. People suck...

The first Universal/Animal product I took was 9 years ago - the ORIGINAL Stak. Wow, was that stuff ever awesome. Once I did that cycle of Stak, I was hooked on Animal products.

AntoineV
09-19-10, 5:53 pm
I took my first pak in 2004....!

Aggression
09-20-10, 8:57 am
I can't be sure, but it was definitely around 2004, as I remember being in High School and going to ProSource with a buddy to get it. As TigerAce said, I also thought it was something like steroids, haha. I remember buying Glutamine capsules and thinking 'I have to hide these from my parents. I'm gonna get huge!' Damn, I loved those days.

Survivor831
09-20-10, 9:04 am
My first Pak was in 2004. I remember it like it was yesterday. Its funny how I can't remember other important days in my life that I should, but that day when I took my first pak will live in my mind forever. Even the time I took it. Amazing!

D-NUTZ
09-20-10, 9:31 am
First time was 2 years ago when i was 15. Ive been on Pak ever since.

quinto
09-21-10, 10:22 pm
had my first animal pak back in 2008. looked at the pak(all 11 tablets) and thought to myself what was i getting myself into? now every time i open the can, like other people have posted/stated before, its like the smell of dedication. i went off it for a month(pops thought i was popping too many pills), and well, lets just say that month of not having my pak was hard and irrational. no body messes with my pak.

ChadO
09-22-10, 10:09 am
I started taking it back in 06. Loved it. But last year I stopped taking it due to horrible stomach pains, so bad that I had ended up in the hospital. I dont know if it was due to taking so many pills at one time.
I was on:
Pak, 4-6 uni-liver pills after each meal, omega, stak, m-stak, nitro, flex, natural sterol complex, i think that was it.
But after that happened I have been slow to start back up with it again. And i know it was the pak because I thought I had purchased a bad batch of eggs so I stopped taking the eggs and still took the pak and the problem still happened. Took the pak out the next morning and no pains.
Anyone else have this problem?