PDA

View Full Version : Universal GH Stack

xMATT182x
02-22-09, 1:56 am
I wanted some feed back on if anyone had tried this product and how it worked. I've heard it's good stuff but wanted to hear from some of you guys.

Also I've considered swapping Animal nitro pack for EAA Nitro stack. Any advice on this matter too?

Universal Rep
02-23-09, 4:04 pm
I wanted some feed back on if anyone had tried this product and how it worked. I've heard it's good stuff but wanted to hear from some of you guys.

Also I've considered swapping Animal nitro pack for EAA Nitro stack. Any advice on this matter too?

I haven't used GH Stack so I can't comment. You can swap out the two, but bear in mind EAA Nitro has carbs and Nitro does not. If you like for like, EAA Stack would be closer to Animal Nitro.

Gambit
02-23-09, 7:51 pm
I've been mixing a scoop of GH Stack with EAA Nitro lately. It depends, like U-Rep said, on whether or not you want a little dextrose in your system. It's a pills vs. powder type of deal. Personally, I like the GH Stack. Try it out.

xMATT182x
02-24-09, 1:43 am
ok thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm gona swap nitro for EAA Nitro and add GH Stack as well and see how it goes.

BubbyLight
02-25-09, 11:37 pm
anyone ever take it...its from universal. not sure ive seen it anywhere else other than the supplement store i go to...just a little feedback on it. thanks guys

BubbyLight
02-25-09, 11:48 pm
sorry guys..i know search....damn i suck tonight