PDA

View Full Version : About to finish 2 cans of TEST, now what?

Wisehybred
02-22-09, 12:21 pm
Just about to finish up on my 42 servings of TEST. My gains have been impressive....
My Original plan was after the TEST, finish up with 2 cans of M-Stak (which has already been purchased). My problem is that I have not yet plateaued. My gains have been solid for almost two straight months. Up about 15 pounds, and yes some of the weight is water weight, Ive been on Storm during this time as well. I guess my question is should I continue to pack on the mass...... or, start the lean out phase? Summers in Texas tend to be rather long, so I will still have time for my beach physic. What do you guys think? Should I stay with my mass program for another month or so? Or spend the time to really show off what Ive gained?

My other supps at the moment are as follows:
Pak=morning
Omega=afternoon
TEST=mid afternoon
Storm/Shock=pre-workout
Storm=post
Flex=bedtime

My Stats:
5'10" 185lbs 27yrs been lifting for 4 years seriously. BTW, I have been on M-Stak before, and saw really good hard gains, during this time I took 6-oxo.

ArmyAthlete34
02-22-09, 1:47 pm
In my opinion I would say to continue with your original plan to take te M-stak. You could also start taking M-stak and get off of the storm and you might lose some of the water weight and start to dry up a little more.

Dockins
02-22-09, 1:53 pm
if you decide to go with the m-stak, maybe even consider cycling cuts in there. that would help with the water weight.

mritter3
02-22-09, 2:42 pm
def. go with the mstack, if you want to cut up a little add Cuts to it, or if you want to continue to gain add Stak to the mix. good luck man.

dyskee
02-22-09, 6:27 pm
do the mstack , i lean up alot on mstack and add mass , infact the first time i saw my abs i was on mstack

Aggression
02-23-09, 9:10 am
Just about to finish up on my 42 servings of TEST. My gains have been impressive....
My Original plan was after the TEST, finish up with 2 cans of M-Stak (which has already been purchased). My problem is that I have not yet plateaued. My gains have been solid for almost two straight months. Up about 15 pounds, and yes some of the weight is water weight, Ive been on Storm during this time as well. I guess my question is should I continue to pack on the mass...... or, start the lean out phase? Summers in Texas tend to be rather long, so I will still have time for my beach physic. What do you guys think? Should I stay with my mass program for another month or so? Or spend the time to really show off what Ive gained?

Personally, I've always waited until hitting a plateau before getting on a cycled animal product. I'm on week 3 of 6 with Animal Test. I will NOT be using M-stak post-animal-Test. Instead, I am going to take 4 weeks off and then stack M-stak with either Test or Stak. At that point, I'll be primed for some new growth again.

theharjmann
02-23-09, 9:55 am
Personally, I've always waited until hitting a plateau before getting on a cycled animal product. I'm on week 3 of 6 with Animal Test. I will NOT be using M-stak post-animal-Test. Instead, I am going to take 4 weeks off and then stack M-stak with either Test or Stak. At that point, I'll be primed for some new growth again.

its good that you only supplement when u plateau bro, but the reason they reccomend u take M-Stak after cycling Test is to maintain some of the gains u make. I could be wrong and it could just be an advertising ploy, but read into it if u havent.

Peace

Aggression
02-23-09, 10:37 am
its good that you only supplement when u plateau bro, but the reason they reccomend u take M-Stak after cycling Test is to maintain some of the gains u make. I could be wrong and it could just be an advertising ploy, but read into it if u havent.

Peace

Yeah, I know that M-stak is said to be taken post-TEST to maintain gains. But the way I see it, M-stak just helps you increase your food intake, and helps your body convert the foods more efficiently. M-stak would not have any effect on my natural test levels which will surely go back down a bit post-TEST. The only product(s) that will help keep my levels that high would be Stak, or another can of TEST, both of which I do not want to run directly after TEST.

I feel that if I keep my food intake the same/higher, I can save what I'm capable of saving without the help of M-stak. That's just my reasoning.

I'd rather give my body a 4 week break from all 3 of those products and then run a combined stack for the first time. Again, this is just my view on that subject.