PDA

View Full Version : What time can I get to the cage?

cstmgp
02-22-09, 7:00 pm
Exactly what time does the Arnold start, more specifically, when does the cae open??? Is there a schedule of what is happening each day?
Trying to decide what times to be there on which days.
Thanks,
Shaun

cuse88
02-22-09, 7:22 pm
1030AM Friday and I believe 9 the other two days.

I am curious about the schedule as well....

Hola Bola
02-22-09, 7:48 pm
Here you go...

http://arnoldsportsfestival.com/pdf/schedule.pdf

It opens at 10:30am on Friday, 9am on Saturday, and 10am on Sunday.

cuse88
02-22-09, 9:25 pm
HB,

Do you have any idea the what the schedule of events of the Cage are going to be ?

Like when you go up against the House.

Hola Bola
02-22-09, 9:26 pm
HB,

Do you have any idea the what the schedule of events of the Cage are going to be ?

Like when you go up against the House.

As far as I know that is still being worked on. I'll post it up in here as soon as I find out though.

Firefist
02-22-09, 9:31 pm
ahhh....

all i know is that waking up at 4:00 in the morning to drive down to columbus feels like waking up for christmas.

wasnt last years arnold at 8? maybe not, then again, i was a little screwed up from waking up at 4. haha.

cuse88
02-22-09, 10:18 pm
ahhh....

all i know is that waking up at 4:00 in the morning to drive down to columbus feels like waking up for christmas.

wasnt last years arnold at 8? maybe not, then again, i was a little screwed up from waking up at 4. haha.

Ya, I thought last years started at around 830 no clue why they pushed it back. I am leaving at 6 to head down, gotta make sure I get my Cage T-Shirt. :)

cstmgp
02-24-09, 6:24 pm
Looks like I'm gonna have to take off work friday. Is friday worth it, or does most of the cool stuff take place sat and sun?
Shaun

mritter3
02-24-09, 6:35 pm
cannot wait to be there when the doors open, i want that cage shirt bad.....only got about a 2 hour drive there looking forward to it.

Hola Bola
02-24-09, 10:24 pm
Looks like I'm gonna have to take off work friday. Is friday worth it, or does most of the cool stuff take place sat and sun?
Shaun

Friday is worth it IMO... its less congested and companies have alot of free stuff to give away... its up to you though.

cstmgp
02-24-09, 10:48 pm
Friday is worth it IMO... its less congested and companies have alot of free stuff to give away... its up to you though.

Nuff said, lol. Free shit is good! I'd like to get my Cage shirt as well. For those of you that have attended before, is there usually a line at the door for opening?
Shaun