PDA

View Full Version : The Rise of a Hardcore Gym

UncleFester
02-22-09, 11:41 pm
Some of you may have been following McFly's Journey and read his post about OSX Fitness Gym and Training Center located in Wilmington Delaware. McFly, Big Al and a host of others have dropped in for workouts or just to have an old fashioned BS session. I want to thank both of them for walking in that day and falling for the place. Both have written some really great things about us.

See our gym was born out of AnimalPak.com. No bullshit. Years ago when I first stumbled across AnimalPak.com I fell in love with it from the start. Just like all of the rest of the Animal Brothers out there. I continued to visit the site for inspiration, for the attitude, the great articles and of course the best fucking supplements on the planet.

Like so many of you out there I started in my basement 10 years ago with a few weights and little room. I hadn't touched a weight in over 10 years and it was time to get my ass back in shape. I started with a small set of weights that I quickly out grew. I continued to add weights, benches and equipment until I had a nice sized small home gym. But as you all know that can only last so long.

I began looking for a gym that I could workout in and feel comfortable in. A place I could call home. I tried a few local places and experienced everything from one extreme to the other. I lifted in some really nice places that asked that I not come back because they did not want my type in there to some real shit holes that had more diseases than the CDC had cures for.

I was on vacation a few years ago in Bethany Beach, Delaware and needed a place to work out. I found a World Gym that had just opened up and decided to give it a try. I spoke to the owner and he was a really great guy. Showed me around and asked me if there was anything I needed. I asked him if it was ok that I lift heavy and he just replied "Go for it Bro."
After my workout I asked him how long he had been open and he said 2 months. He said business was good but was mostly a lot of "Cardio Monkeys" coming in to hit the treadmills. He said not a lot of big weight movers had found their way in to his place yet but he was really optimistic. I lifted there everyday for 10 straight days. The place was awesome. And he is still in business 3 years later. Why do I tell you this? Because he was nice, and he treated his customers like a customer should be treated. With Respect and honor. He also had the cleanest gym I had ever been in which told me a lot about him and his business. He actually gave a shit.

It was not long after that visit to Word Gym and my constant visit's to AnimalPAk.com that I decided to open up my own place. Yep out of AnimalPak.com and a visit to a gym whil on vacation I decided that I could do it better than anyone else in the area. I could creat a place where athlete's and newbies could train side by side with powerlifters and bodybuilders. This f'd up idea became OSX Fitness....Old School Xtreme Fitness....

Follow this Journey as we take OSX Fitness to the next level...Our motto is simple Train Hard - Train Strong - Train Hardcore....

McFly
02-23-09, 9:52 am
I'm looking forward to watching OSX grow into one of the best gyms around and can't wait to see what you lay down in here....workouts, nutrition/supplements, gym owner / trainer BS and random thoughts....

this guys got years of hardcore training, knowledge and lives the Animal way!!!

UncleFester
02-23-09, 10:03 am
There it was lying there in front of me. It was late one Saturday night back in the spring of 2007 and I had just finished writing the business plan of all business plans. A plan that was so good that banks and investors were going to be lined up to hand the money over to me. Hey I looked at it like this, I had done over one year of research, crunched all the numbers and they worked, I had some money in savings, how could I go wrong?

The initial plan was to open a facility where the people that I had been working with could train. I wanted gym where I could train and prepare for competitions. I already had a clientele that included some of the top college and high school athletes in the area. All I needed was some decent equipment, a nice place and the desire to succeed. In my mind I was ready to take on all comers. Then after the euphoria had left the reality of owning a business began to settle in. This was going to be one of the hardest things I ever did in my life.

One night when things were looking grim I scribbled some words down on a piece of paper that I carry with me and I read every day. Those words on the wrinkled up piece of paper read “Stay the course, sacrifice, believe and never ever sell out.” Yeah I know, not the most poetic, but you get the idea.

I figured that I had to be true to who I was. I had to take this business on like I trained, like I lived and like I worked. I had to instill those ideas that I hold so near and dear to my heart. See, I still believe that a firm handshake still means something in today’s society. I believe that saying “hello” to someone may be the nicest thing they hear all day. Yeah, and I am one of those people that still believes that giving your word actually means you stand by what you say. I also believe that your customers are the reason you are in business and if you treat them like shit you’re not going to be in business very long. I wanted to build a gym where people came to work and work hard, a place where athlete’s and non athletes could work under the same roof. A place where the hardcore could call home and not be shunned. A place that was Old School in every sense of the word.

To do this I had to give it everything I had with no Bullshit. I had to continue to move forward in small steps, respect others, there was no complaining and there was going to be sacrifice at levels I never thought possible. It was time to put up or shut up. My customers deserved the best and I had to give it to them 1000%.

Now that my foundation had been set it was time to take on the Business sharks and meet some of the slimiest scumbags I have ever had to deal with in my life……..

Hoomgar
02-23-09, 10:26 am
Nice! Consider me subbed fellas.

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 11:01 am
Will be there soon to train, sounds like an ABC waiting to happen too.

Big Al
02-23-09, 1:59 pm
I gotta give OSX it's respect.The place felt like home from the first day I walked in.
The first day I stopped in just to look around,I was greeted by Steve's wife.
She had no idea who I was but she took her time showed me around,then let me wonder around on my own.
Never did she try to push me into buying anything,she just wanted to know what I thought of the gym.Now that right there tells you alittle about this family.

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 2:17 pm
I gotta give OSX it's respect.The place felt like home from the first day I walked in.
The first day I stopped in just to look around,I was greeted by Steve's wife.
She had no idea who I was but she took her time showed me around,then let me wonder around on my own.
Never did she try to push me into buying anything,she just wanted to know what I thought of the gym.Now that right there tells you alittle about this family.

That is good to know, pushy sales people need to get a clue that people don't like that. As for you though Al, nobody in their right mind would ask you for your money if you walked into any store or gym haha

You might hear however....."You look hungry, can I get you a 7 course meal Sir?"

Hoomgar
02-23-09, 2:27 pm
After one look at Big Al, she was asking a genuine question. She wanted to know what he thought of the gym because obviously he has a clue! Ha ha!

UncleFester
02-24-09, 10:51 am
I wanted to take a moment here and apologize to AnimalPak for stirring the pot yesterday with my thread. I want to also make it clear that AnimalPak is not asking me to write this or asking for an apology so that my thread can go back up online.

This thread is about building something from the ground up. You will watch as we either succeed or this crazy idea blows up in my face. Many of you out there have already stated that we were doomed from the get go. Psssst……we are still here…..

I will post bodybuilding programs, power lifting programs and sports specific programs that are used everyday by those that I work with including my own programs. I will writs about what it’s like to run a gym and work your ass off for no pay because you put it all back into the business. You will see what it’s like to work 90 hours a week and still keep your training schedule and nutrition intact. Yeah, I said 90 hours a week.

You will get a sense of our attitude and how we project that in our daily lives. I will introduce you to some of our interesting customers and their battles with obesity, old age and even cancer. You will read about some of the top college athletes in the country making their mark at the collegiate level and some getting ready to make the move towards the Olympic Development program

I ask you, could you handle someone coming to you and saying, “My doctor told me I have to get in shape or I will be dead in less than a year.” or uttering those words that none of us ever want to hear, “I have cancer and I need to try and get in shape to help me win the battle.” I deal with people like that everyday. Yes, I have 4 people who just recently joined our place that are battling for the lives.

From world-class athletes to people trying to get in shape to those battling to see another sunrise. See, this is Animal as I see it. This is Animal as I live it. This is Animal at its purest sense. This is life and this is my version of Animal.

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 10:59 am
Very glad to have you here and you will have much to share.........your level of motivation is sick!

C.Coronato
02-24-09, 11:36 am
Very cool brother. Seems like an awesome place to be!

mritter3
02-24-09, 7:35 pm
man that sounds like my kind of gym...i am all about the old school places, hardcore, and personable...too bad there is not one in my area i would bet there would be tons of guys like me that would love a place like that. def. gonna stay tuned for this journey.

dannynb
02-24-09, 8:24 pm
I am subbed....a man that stands behind his word is a man I would like to call friend. Some day soon I am gonna have to make a trip out there. Look forward to seeing you reach new levels of success.

cstmgp
02-24-09, 11:13 pm
I think it's safe to say you're living out the dreams of many animals here on the forum.
I'd like to wish you much luck and success. (Not that you'll need the luck with your crazy drive)
Shaun

McFly
02-25-09, 8:49 am
“Stay the course, sacrifice, believe and never ever sell out.”

I'm going to have to borrow this quote...

wedge
02-25-09, 9:34 am
I too believe that a man's word is sacred, that you always do what you say you are going to do.
I hope one day to make it to OSX to sling some weight. Until then, I plan on keeping up on this thread.
Thanks.

McFly
02-27-09, 3:53 pm
you get that 1000 watt stereo ready and cranking for tonight? wish we could make it....after the Arnold we'll have to come back down and train! maybe back or chest....

are we allowed to deadlift? hahaha

Cellerator65
02-27-09, 6:09 pm
this is an awesome thread.... im def subbed

Gambit
02-27-09, 10:39 pm
Uncle Fester, I just wanted to give you a real early heads up about my Animal Road Trip with Little Z around the end of July. Your gym is one of the first stops on our list!

UncleFester
03-01-09, 10:15 pm
Sorry for the lack of post the last couple of days...Have been down with the M F'r of all colds. Will be back on the boards tomorrow.

McFly
03-02-09, 11:22 am
Sorry for the lack of post the last couple of days...Have been down with the M F'r of all colds. Will be back on the boards tomorrow.

rest up!!! after the Arnold we'll have to hook up for another training session. you down??

dannynb
03-02-09, 12:51 pm
Get some rest...we'll be here waiting.

Big Al
03-02-09, 11:09 pm
We had another great workout...Thanks.

naturalguy
03-03-09, 2:56 pm
I gotta come check this place out

McFly
03-03-09, 2:58 pm
I gotta come check this place out

rumor has it the next DE ABC may be there? any truth to that?

naturalguy
03-03-09, 3:39 pm
rumor has it the next DE ABC may be there? any truth to that?

I heard the same rumor......................................

UncleFester
03-03-09, 10:21 pm
I heard the same rumor......................................

Anytime fellas....All are Welcome at OSX...We are just waiting for the official word from the powers that be to give us the word and date........

UncleFester
03-13-09, 2:09 pm
Sure everyone wants to own their own business let alone their own gym. But you have to ask yourself a few simple questions before you put one ounce of effort into this endeavor. You have to ask yourself if you are willing to sacrifice. Yeah I know we all sacrifice with training and eating and being dedicated to our sport. You have to ask yourself if you are really willing to live the sport 24x7 every second of everyday. Are you willing to turn your true passion into a business and make it your life? Are you willing to lay everything down on the line and say here I am and be willing to take the criticism that comes with this type of venture?

Are you willing to sacrifice time with your wife and time spent with your kid’s? Are you willing to work another job to make sure your bills are paid and the business has a source of revenue while you are building your customer base? Are you willing to work 90 hours a week? Yeah, I said 90 hours a week. Are you willing to work for free and make sure that your employees are paid before you even take a cent from the business? Are you willing to listen to your customers, good or bad, to make sure that their needs are taken care of each and every day? Well are you?

It’s late and you are tired, you just finished putting in a 16-hour workday. You just closed down the gym for the night and the floors need to be cleaned. Trash needs to be emptied. The refrigerator needs to be refilled. The bathrooms need to be cleaned. The equipment needs to be wiped down. Equipment needs to be put away. So what do you do? Go home? Nope you get up off your ass and put in a few more hours to make sure your place is spotless and ready for the next morning. Why? Because no one else is going to it and you better have a clean place if you want to keep your customers coming back.

See opening up gym is not all fun and games. It is hard work. Damn hard. But you can’t cut any corners and you have to take your lumps here and there from people that don’t always know what they are talking about. You truly have to believe in what you are doing and believe that people will really like what you have created. You have to have thick skin and be willing to take it on the chin and listen to what your customers say. You have to be willing to throw yourself out there and be willing to let yourself be judged. You have to know that deep in your heart that everything will turn out regardless of what are telling you. You have to truly believe that this idea will work.

So are you ready to open up your gym yet? Many people have told me I am either a complete lunatic or I have a set of balls the size of St. Louis. Actually I prefer to be somewhere in between. Yeah, I know the economy sucks, people are getting laid off everywhere, no one cares about fitness anymore or people just don’t give a shit about a new gym. I have heard it all and if I listened to them I wouldn’t be sitting here writing this blog and you wouldn’t be reading it.

I tell myself everyday to “Stay the course and go the distance”. I believe if I keep uttering those words everyday things are gone to be huge for us at OSX Fitness. As I continue to say those words I am reworded everyday when people stop by to enroll at our facility or tell me that they love the place. Customers and outsiders alike tell us that OSX Fitness is a real “Old school hardcore gym”. Trust me when I tell you that I wear that as if were a badge of honor. It tells me we are on the right track. It tells me win or lose…we already won…..

McFly
03-13-09, 2:15 pm
Good piece Uncle....gave me chills.....no bullshit.

We'll see you tonight!!!

dannynb
03-13-09, 2:15 pm
Damn good post brother...stay the course....

Big Al
03-13-09, 3:20 pm
You are the man,see you soon UncleFester.......We're coming to train.

UncleFester
03-14-09, 11:09 am
Thanks Again for Stopping in last night for that killer arm workout....My arms are still pumped...

Jay Hanisak
03-17-09, 9:15 am
Great post bro. I too recently opened a gym. After several years doingpt in gymds and 2 years out of my garage I decided to open a Hardcore Private Gym. I specialize in training athletes and offer privste memebrships for powerlifters, werstlers, strogman competitors and fighters. We have all free weights, tractor tires, chains, wrestlingmat, boxing shit, etc.

Imopened Dec. 1 and certainly have those days where I wonder if I made a mistake. All the clients I already had are paying the bills and I'm not making shit. Spend all my time there get home anywhere from 9-10:30 and don't really see my kid much.

Just this weekend I attended a wrestling tournament( it was supposed t be a family day) and I'm glad I did. I got several of the area wrestlers coming in to train and the parents are pumped. I spoke with several coaches and made several connections. Its a lot of time a lot of work and very stressful. especially when you feel like you work all the time and don't have any money. I'm now at the opint where to more clients will put me where I was before I had the new bills. Only 4 months in I should very pleased.

I had a powerlifter i yesterday and he said, I'm glad I found a real gym. That makes me happy, especially considering its only 1000 sq. ft. its the only hardcore gym in the county anf the only place that caters to real athletes.

I only see it one way. IT HAS TO WORK, I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE! Therefore I will keep doing whatever it takes until I am where I need to be and then i will be time to grow again.

Good luck you and your gym, I look forward to reading up on your progress.

Standing_Guard
03-19-09, 11:59 am
Uncle Fester:

First off I want to say that a "hardcore gym" is something of a myth here in the suburbs of Chicago. Yes we have Lifetime Fitness and XSport as well as Cardinal and few others but they seem to be to "padded" for such a prestigious title as "hardcore". I myself workout at Lifetime for geographical convenience, but I notice more and more that people are interested in eye candy, cardio, and conducting business on their blackberrys than lifting and moving on. I'm gonna take a quote from House on this one "If it takes more than 60 to 75 minutes to do your workout, your talking way to damn much". So I want to say that I am pleased that your gym is the way it is, no bullshit, no pushy sales people, and a true understanding of what a gym "needs" to be rather than what a corporation wants it to be. Keep pushin bro and your dreams will come true. If and when I go out to the east coast you sure as hell bet I will be there.

maniack
03-19-09, 12:31 pm
this simply is an inspiration.

i'm subbed, i wish you the best, and if there is an ABC there soon, i'll be there.
i want to see this place, from what i read, it sort of feels like a home away from home...

UncleFester
03-20-09, 2:12 pm
Thanks for all the support and great feedback regarding our journey so far....

Keep an eye out for a new post and a really big announcement concerning OSX Fitness...

Thanks

Uncle Fester

UncleFester
03-25-09, 10:34 am
Yo Fellas...and Ladies

It's official....The next ABC will be held on Saturday May 2, 2009 at 1pm. It will be held at OSX Fitness. Everyone is welcome and we will have more details as they become available. This is going to be one for the record books. I will make sure of that...Because I own the place...Spread

OSX Fitness Gym and Training Center
28 West Ayre St
Wilmington, DE 19804
302-256-0667

Here is a link to the official announcement.....

It is official bro...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost....&postcount=340

UncleFester
03-25-09, 10:34 am
Yo Fellas...and Ladies

It's official....The next ABC will be held on Saturday May 2, 2009 at 1pm. It will be held at OSX Fitness. Everyone is welcome and we will have more details as they become available. This is going to be one for the record books. I will make sure of that...Because I own the place...Help spread the word....

OSX Fitness Gym and Training Center
28 West Ayre St
Wilmington, DE 19804
302-256-0667

Here is a link to the official announcement.....

It is official bro...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showpost....&postcount=340

UncleFester
04-03-09, 10:05 am
I was scanning the adds in Sundays paper and come across and add that I just had to laugh at. It was from one of our competitors offering the famous $19.99 a month membership, 2 free personal training hours and 2 free tanning sessions. Wow, what a great deal. Then you have to read the very, very fine print, which states that the$19.99 per month is not the only fee that you have to pay for up front. They hit you with a $100 enrollment fee and a $45 processing fee. That’s right…they hit you with a $45 fee to type your name into their computer system. So right out of the gate they have you for $145 and you haven’t even paid any of your dues yet. Then of course they want you to pay in advance and you are required to pay with a credit card so that they don’t have to chase you down. In most cases they want 6 months up front so now they have you for $265 and you haven’t even worked out yet.

Now let’s say you have the funds to lay out for this type of membership and you need a little help getting started with your work out program. You have to schedule an appointment with one of their so-called personal trainers who look they have never picked up anything heavier than a 20 lb dumbbell. They tell you that they are booked for at least 2 weeks but you can still come in and workout…Even though you have no clue what you are doing…

On a side note…just 2 short weeks ago the fitness center I am referring to had to call 911 for an ambulance. An individual whom was bench-pressing alone could not handle the weight and dropped it on their chest. The fitness center employees had trouble getting the barbell off the person and injuries were sustained. Do you think this could have been prevented with proper training and employee’s properly monitoring the free weight floor?
I will address this incident further in a future posting……

To be fair, they are a new fitness center and they have some really cool equipment, all nice and shiny and new. The walls inside their fitness center are painted solid red and their equipment is all gold with black pads. The floor is really done up well with black and white checkered tiles. Now after you get past the initial shock of the clash of bright colors you actually attempt to workout. That is if you can get through the maze of cardio equipment with all the really gnarly video equipment attached to it. You know where you load up a program of a read with trees and you pretend to run or bike through it. Sorry pretending to run outside doesn’t work for me.

So why am I on a tangent about this and other fitness centers in the area? Because they charge way to fucking much for a membership, they get people pissed off and frustrated they don’t care if you are there to workout or not. They are there to sell gym memberships and that is all. You gotta remember they have to pay for all that fancy advertising that got you in the door in the first place.

At OSX Fitness Gym and Training Center our fees are not going to break you. For a single individual membership it is $36 per month and our enrollment fee is $25. We operate on a month-to-month basis only so there are no long-term contracts and no fees to pay for. We also do not require that you keep a credit card on file for you membership fees. We even operate a little old fashioned because we take cash and checks.

Now, after you enroll we make sure that you are comfortable with the equipment before we even allow you to step on the floor. We walk you through a program step by step until you are comfortable enough with the equipment to workout on your own. And even then we are watching to make sure there are no mistakes. Oh, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra for that service either. If you need a spot one of our staff members are there for you and they can actually handle the weight….they won’t drop it on you.

We also design programs for our customers, at no charge, so they don’t get frustrated and spin their wheels. We are building a foundation with our customers so they fall in love with the place and keep coming back. Yeah I know…we actually give a shit about our customers and we want them to succeed.

There is so much more that we do that I could go on for hours about this. I will just close this week by saying that you need to read the fine print and make sure that there are no hidden fees. Ask questions and be very careful of all of theses fancy promos out there…most just want your money….for now and until next time…peace….

Uncle Fester

Big Al
04-03-09, 11:18 am
Ya,I know the gym you speek of and yes it is BULLSHIT!!!

andrewT
04-04-09, 11:55 am
man I wish there was a gym like this near me!

McFly
04-09-09, 8:31 am
How are your shoulders feeling Fester? I think Big Al is mixing up something new for shoulders Friday night....you ready?

UncleFester
04-09-09, 8:37 am
Yep....but if it's anything like his arm workout he brought back from the Arnold we are going to need a bucket, some ice packs and 911 at the ready. I have a feeling this one is gonna hurt.....

McFly
04-09-09, 8:48 am
Yep....but if it's anything like his arm workout he brought back from the Arnold we are going to need a bucket, some ice packs and 911 at the ready. I have a feeling this one is gonna hurt.....

haha, it should be a good one!

UncleFester
04-09-09, 8:56 am
I'll bet it will be...looking forward to it. I have the bucket and ice packs...just make sure you have 911 ready on your cell phone considering the fact that I plan on being unable to move after this workout....lol...can't wait....

Hoomgar
04-09-09, 10:19 am
I'll bet it will be...looking forward to it. I have the bucket and ice packs...just make sure you have 911 ready on your cell phone considering the fact that I plan on being unable to move after this workout....lol...can't wait....

Best program the cell for hands free "voice" dialing 911 awhile. Ha ha!

UncleFester
04-09-09, 10:57 am
Yeah really...I have a feeling if Big Al is looking into his little bag of secrets you can damn well bet that "torture" is the word of the day. Does anyone know if you can physically bleed from the shoulder area without being cut??

I think I am going to program a number of cell phones with the voice command "Help" and velcro them to all the machines....

Hoomgar
04-09-09, 10:59 am
Yeah really...I have a feeling if Big Al is looking into his little bag of secrets you can damn well bet that "torture" is the word of the day. Does anyone know if you can physically bleed from the shoulder area without being cut??

I think I am going to program a number of cell phones with the voice command "Help" and velcro them to all the machines....

LOL!

UncleFester
04-09-09, 11:04 am
All Right all you freaks.....23 days and counting until the ABC at OSX Fitness......Is everyone getting stooked?...Can't wait to see and meet everyone ...

McFly
04-16-09, 9:03 am
a little back and biceps Friday night? Old School Xtreme style?

UncleFester
04-16-09, 12:57 pm
You mean I can actually let my shoulders heal from Big Al's brutal assualt? I still don't thing they stopped bleeding yet....

McFly
04-16-09, 1:18 pm
You mean I can actually let my shoulders heal from Big Al's brutal assualt? I still don't thing they stopped bleeding yet....

do i need to bring a box of tissues and a blanky for you?

UncleFester
04-16-09, 5:01 pm
You bring the blanky and tissue..and I will bring the puke bucket.....

Hoomgar
04-16-09, 5:02 pm
You bring the blanky and tissue..and I will bring the puke bucket.....

You'll be bringing the puke too though right?

UncleFester
04-17-09, 8:59 am
damn right....

True Red
05-15-09, 2:11 pm
As much as I love OSX there is only 2 things that are missing (for me that is) a step stool and a thick cushion. My short ass can't reach half the machines.......

Shamus11B
05-15-09, 2:19 pm
Get someone to open up a gym like that in Nebraska. We have 24 hour fitness and a New and not improved Gold's Gym. They are all about cardio goers which is fine but I would like a more Weight lifting atmosphere out of a gym. Anyone from Nebraska no of a place?

Big Al
05-15-09, 3:54 pm
True Red,You been hitting the gym??
You know I'll be checkin on you!!!

True Red
05-15-09, 4:21 pm
Big Al, Yeah man hitting the gym 6 days a week. I go early so I was done by the time you guys came in that Wed. night. I am doing good. Steve is hard on me. But yes please keep an eye on me I need all the push and shove I can get.

Go Away
04-21-10, 1:37 pm
im out of town working in centreville and on the way back to the hotel i saw a huge animal banner outside of this gym. i talked with big al about delaware ABC chapters...said this place has a great atmosphere.
went to your site, very impressed...found this thread - this shit is inspiring.
ive been staying in north east for weeks and just now noticed this place...what a shame.
my coworker and i are gonna try and make it down there this afternoon - maryland rain cut our day short. beautiful.
looking forward to it.
again, this shit is inspiring! if we dont make it there today, good luck in all future endeavours.
def subbed.

Go Away
04-21-10, 7:41 pm
this is iain, dude from richmond who you let work out today.
just got back to the hotel and am still feeling good vibes from my visit.
thank you for welcoming me into your gym this afternoon - very pleasant experience.
nice to shoot the shit with you and your partner after an almost "squat til you puke" workout too.
looking forward to rollin thru again.
im rockin one of the shirts you hooked me up with as we speak.
will speak highly of your spot - one of the cleanest businesses, let alone gyms, ive ever been in.
the respect you show to this lifestyle is beautiful.
good luck to yall - OSX Fitness people! its the real deal.
again, thanks and hope to be back again soon.