PDA

View Full Version : long vacations, new stack

Javo
02-23-09, 1:07 pm
Hey guys, long time without post in home, I was on vacations in Pucon, a lake in the south of Chile, no internet no tv nothing just me and the irons, I found a gym down there and I train my ass out, try a lot oif excercise that I read here, great stuff, reallyand a month later here I am ready to take on rugby and my old gym again, and I wanīt to try a new stack for me, I was thinking on:
animal pak, of course
animal pump
animal nitro
animal stak
Nox3
I want the strongest pumps I can get, I try animal pump before with great supp, but I didnīt feel the pumps, that why I put Nox3 to the new stack, what do you guys think?

thanks

C.Coronato
02-23-09, 1:09 pm
Looks like a solid stack to me. Rember NOX3 is a non stimulant preworkout, so there will be no "kick in the face" like shock therapy.

Javo
02-23-09, 1:17 pm
yeah, but still got the red pill on pump, I think thats nuff for me, thanks for the post

C.Coronato
02-23-09, 4:00 pm
Y ai was not sure if you were still gonna take the Pump. I dunno if you are going to want to take both the NOX3 and the Pump tho ..

Javo
02-24-09, 9:22 am
I was thinking about it, just with animal pump I didnīt feel the "pumps", you know, and I wanīt to see if this way I get it, or is it too much?

C.Coronato
02-24-09, 10:08 am
I feel like it might be too much. I mean i have never personally done that, but its like taking two whey shakes at the same time, its kind of like overkill. In my opinion. Have you ever tried shock therapy?

mritter3
02-24-09, 10:28 am
personally if you did not get the "pump" from it the first time why don't you try shock therapy.....its a great product and use nox3 with that to enhance your pumps..good luck bro

Javo
02-24-09, 9:26 pm
yeah I try shock therapy before animal pump, I feel more with animal pump, but still the same problem with the "pumps".
thanks for the posts and advices

Javo
02-24-09, 9:28 pm
yeah, but if I try ST with nox3 its the same that pump with nox3, no?