PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Cardio

Meister
02-24-09, 12:40 am
Fellas,
I HATE CARDIO AND I HATE CUTTING IM STARVING AND ITS MY FIRST WEEK...I DID GET FIVE MILES IN TODAY WITH A RUN/JOG/WALK BUT DAMN I HATE THAT SHIT TWENT FIVE MILES A WEEK WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES FUCK!!!!

dyskee
02-24-09, 2:12 am
we do this because we're animals and we're tough , we all hate cardio but we do it.

theharjmann
02-24-09, 4:20 am
Fellas,
I HATE CARDIO AND I HATE CUTTING IM STARVING AND ITS MY FIRST WEEK...I DID GET FIVE MILES IN TODAY WITH A RUN/JOG/WALK BUT DAMN I HATE THAT SHIT TWENT FIVE MILES A WEEK WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES FUCK!!!!

mate, post up some pix so we can see ur progress....that will motivate you to cut....provided u are losing fat lol!

Alk
02-24-09, 9:32 am
Fellas,

You must not look in the mirror enough.

Cardio helps get the ripped muscle tone <i>most</i> men want to go along with their strength gains. Gotta get it in bro

Five miles a day though? Seriously, that's like one of my old high school X-country workouts on an easy day lol.

TheRagingBoxer
02-24-09, 2:21 pm
What up fella's. What do you recommend as a great cutting program? aside from proper nutrition and dieting. Things like HIIT, walking for 30 minutes on a steep incline for examples?

jeff00z28
02-24-09, 4:40 pm
i just try not to "bulk" too much and get too fat, so when i do go on a cut its not as hard. it might not work for everyone but its what i do after a muscular development article i read enlightened me

joelast
02-24-09, 4:49 pm
The more you dread it the worst it will be, it's like anything else. Keep switching that shit up to keep it interesting and don't think about the cardio, think about your goals and shit. Man I just get my mind right, hit the treadmill or bike and next thing I know It's forty five minutes later, I'm covered in sweat, and my cardios done for the day. It's a mind game bro.

mritter3
02-24-09, 6:22 pm
hey bro your not alone with your disgust for cardio the key is to just mix it up, plus it helps if you have a training partner so that you can push eachother along.

MojoMike36
02-24-09, 8:29 pm
I do 6+ hours of cardio a week.

Of course I do it while playing my Ps3.

Just get some tunes and go emotionally dead. I used to do it the hard way too. Its all about the end results. If you want them bad enough the cardio is doable.

NJC_Manhattan
02-25-09, 11:58 am
The more you dread it the worst it will be, it's like anything else. Keep switching that shit up to keep it interesting and don't think about the cardio, think about your goals and shit. Man I just get my mind right, hit the treadmill or bike and next thing I know It's forty five minutes later, I'm covered in sweat, and my cardios done for the day. It's a mind game bro.

x2

Tempus
02-25-09, 10:01 pm
Work it into a circuit. Something fun like a set of push-press and then a 30 second sprint. Repeat until you can't. Great cardio there.