PDA

View Full Version : Animal Owners Manual???

Austin4205
02-24-09, 1:46 am
Whats up bro's, i just started living the iron life and am about out of space in my owners manual, so i checked the website casue the guy who gave me mine said i can get it off there, i cant find it and would love to get more logs, any help woudl be great. And a question on dieting how many calories shoudl you shoot for a day, thanks guys

Cstlfx
02-24-09, 2:13 am
Whats up bro's, i just started living the iron life and am about out of space in my owners manual, so i checked the website casue the guy who gave me mine said i can get it off there, i cant find it and would love to get more logs, any help woudl be great. And a question on dieting how many calories shoudl you shoot for a day, thanks guys

Thats done and over with. They moved on to the Journey Book, which is gone when its all sold out. There's a training log thats supposed to be out soon, where you'll have a lot more space to write your stuff down.

MrMuscles22
02-24-09, 2:24 am
If you go to the Animal Pak website they have logs you can print out. I know for sure they have supplement logs and nutrition logs, I don't know if there is training logs or not, but you can check. As far as calories/day..it depends on what your goal is, bulking or cutting?

Universal Rep
02-24-09, 9:55 am
If you go to the Animal Pak website they have logs you can print out. I know for sure they have supplement logs and nutrition logs, I don't know if there is training logs or not, but you can check. As far as calories/day..it depends on what your goal is, bulking or cutting?

There is a new Journey book a-coming, and this one is basically that--a Journey for you with a lot of blank pages for the training/diet/cardio logs...

J-Dawg
02-24-09, 11:06 am
There is a new Journey book a-coming, and this one is basically that--a Journey for you with a lot of blank pages for the training/diet/cardio logs...

This may happen quite soon...

Cstlfx
02-24-09, 2:56 pm
This may happen quite soon...

I'm excited, I'm running out of space in my APT log.

Austin4205
03-02-09, 4:02 pm
Cool I just saw that the book came out I am pumped to start keeping log, aight guys thanks for the support and help see you at the arnold next week.