PDA

View Full Version : New stack advice

DRILLMASTER3B
02-25-09, 12:17 am
Some advice pls for a newbie to the forum. I've been taking animal products for about 3 months now. I just received my new stack of pak/stak/flex/pump/nitro/omega. The advice i need is when would you take all of these throughout the day?

Universal Rep
02-25-09, 10:53 am
Some advice pls for a newbie to the forum. I've been taking animal products for about 3 months now. I just received my new stack of pak/stak/flex/pump/nitro/omega. The advice i need is when would you take all of these throughout the day?

First, you got a great core in Omega, Nitro, Flex, Pak and Pump. Omega covers the EFAs from fish/vegetable-based sources. Nitro for the proven ffEAAs (free form essential amino acids). Flex for the joint/tendon/ligament support--I use this daily as a kinda joint "insurance". Pak--goes without saying, the foundation. Everything should be based around the Pak. Pump--the daily dose of creatine and then some.

So my question is, how did you arrive at Stak and not, say, M-stak? Wondering...

Anways, to answer your question--Omega, Flex and Pak you can take with meals. You can split them up or you could even take them all with one meal. You got a lotta pills, so you'd probably want to split them up. For example, Pak with breakfast, Flex with lunch, Omega with dinner. You can do any combo.

Pump you'd take 30-45 minutes pre-workout on liftin' days. Now some fellas take Pump only on liftin' days, and take bulk creatine on the off days. 2-3g should do ya. When I run Pump, I run it every day, but I often drop out the red capsule (stims) on the off days.

For Nitro, you have a lot of options. You can take it pre- or you can take it post-workout. I might suggest takin' it post-workout with some juice or water. It's up to you really.

As for Stak, can you take it pre- also. Here are some other suggestions: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2175&highlight=animal+pump+stak

mritter3
02-25-09, 12:04 pm
well rep you got everything covered....well said. Are you suppossed to take nitro pre and post on training days and not at all on nontraining days, just curious.

Universal Rep
02-25-09, 12:07 pm
well rep you got everything covered....well said. Are you suppossed to take nitro pre and post on training days and not at all on nontraining days, just curious.

The studies are mixed on EAAs. Some suggest pre- and others suggest post-workout. Some say just EAAs are fine, other say EAA + CHO is better. So for me, I think it comes down to preference ultimately. For the record, I don't regularly take EAAs on off days--I consider these supercharged aminos/protein, so I use them around the workout. Still, one my exception and soft spot is for Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack--I drink that like it's goin' out of style because of the taste.

DRILLMASTER3B
02-25-09, 3:54 pm
Thanks Rep! I order my products through bodybuilding.com and got the stak along with the pak in a package deal. I'm 44 and thought that the stak would provide a good test boost for me. I've never used a test boost before but the Animal line of products are so damm good plus realiable i thought i'd give it a try! semper fi!

Universal Rep
02-25-09, 3:59 pm
Thanks Rep! I order my products through bodybuilding.com and got the stak along with the pak in a package deal. I'm 44 and thought that the stak would provide a good test boost for me. I've never used a test boost before but the Animal line of products are so damm good plus realiable i thought i'd give it a try! semper fi!

That would be Jak's Stak Pak or something like that, right? Let us know how it goes brother and consider keeping a training log in the "Your Journey" section. The fellas here are extremely supportive...

DRILLMASTER3B
02-26-09, 11:43 am
Hey Rep...that is correct it is the "Jak Animal Stak Pak".Thanks again for the support and info. I have read much info on the forum and by far this is the best site i have found!
Semper Fi...

Universal Rep
02-26-09, 11:45 am
Hey Rep...that is correct it is the "Jak Animal Stak Pak".Thanks again for the support and info. I have read much info on the forum and by far this is the best site i have found!
Semper Fi...

Glad you like it brother. 100% positive support and 0% BS.