PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump and M*** ******ion

Wezo
02-25-09, 9:51 am
Hi There

Just a question out of interest has anyone tried or taken M*** ******ion while taking Animal Pump? For example you take Animal Pump as a pre-workout supplement then while you are working out you take M*** ******ion (Workout Supplement), followed by post-workout of Animal Nitro. Is this fine or is this too much creatine intake in this short period of time with Animal Pump and M*** ******ion? Thxs for the support, help and advice in advance.

Wezo

Nightshift
02-25-09, 9:56 am
Hi There

Just a question out of interest has anyone tried or taken M*** *****sion while taking Animal Pump? For example you take Animal Pump as a pre-workout supplement then while you are working out you take M*** *****sion (Workout Supplement), followed by post-workout of Animal Nitro. Is this fine or is this too much creatine intake in this short period of time with Animal Pump and M*** *****sion? Thxs for the support, help and advice in advance.

Wezo

M*** *****sion is a product from another company. We don't discuss brands other than Universal/Animal here, as this site is owned and operated by Universal.

If your looking for a great Intra workout supplement, try Intra-Aid. It doesn't contain creatine, but if your taking Pump pre-workout, your more than covered!

Wezo
02-25-09, 10:04 am
M*** *****sion is a product from another company. We don't discuss brands other than Universal/Animal here, as this site is owned and operated by Universal.

If your looking for a great Intra workout supplement, try Intra-Aid. It doesn't contain creatine, but if your taking Pump pre-workout, your more than covered!

Thxs for the reply it is much appreciated, will look into Intra-Aid, did not know about it. I prefer sticking to Universal then mixing other brands. Stick with the brand that works and that everyone knows which is Universal of course.

widdlewade44
02-25-09, 10:15 am
Thxs for the reply it is much appreciated, will look into Intra-Aid, did not know about it. I prefer sticking to Universal then mixing other brands. Stick with the brand that works and that everyone knows which is Universal of course.

http://www.universalnutrition.com/

Over on the right is a write up about Intra Aid that is very good. As a side note, I love this stuff, it is very good and has benefitted me in my workouts. Good luck on your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44