PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: Beta Testers Needed for New BCAA Stack Flavor

J-Dawg
02-25-09, 1:39 pm
What Is BCAA Stack?
BCAA Stack is a powdered BCAA and glutamine supplement. BCAA Stack is important, especially if you are: (1) dieting or (2) training with high intensity with fewer rest days between each workout. When dieting or training hard, your body’s pool of these aminos drops–a condition that can negatively affect muscular development. BCAA Stack can help to replenish these pools. Clinical studies have shown that BCAAs and glutamine can provide a number of important benefits for athletes who are dieting or training hard. The branched-chain aminos and glutamine in BCAA Stack, with its specific ratios can
(1) stimulate protein synthesis in skeletal muscle for enhanced lean mass accumulation;
(2) boost your body’s immune system during chronic exercise;
(3) spare liver and muscle glycogen stores for improved performance and endurance;
(4) exert anti-catabolic effects (reduce muscle breakdown);
(5) coupled with caloric restriction, BCAAs and glutamine can help your body selectively tap into fat stores while preserving lean mass; and
(6) even serve as a fuel source during prolonged exercise when glycogen stores have been depleted (a fact that makes these aminos unique).
This makes BCAA Stack invaluable for the athlete in a carb-depleted state (e.g., bodybuilder preparing for a contest, low carbers, endurance athletes).
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=20

Here's the promo:
We've got a new flavor of BCAA Stack in the works. We've made up a few small prototypes for testing. The new flavor has already been vetted extensively in house and we feel we have something very good on hand. If you're interested in being a tester, just post why you'd like to in here. We're looking to pick some winners mid-next week.

Just gotta be 18 and have a US mailing addy.
Promo ends 3/3/09.

IRBS
02-25-09, 1:41 pm
Currently using the SportPharma BCAA's, would be interested in trying these BCAAs out as I have read that powdered BCAAs are absorbed better. Just throwin my name out. Should be very cool. Good luck to all.

Mr. Dead
02-25-09, 1:47 pm
Ooh!!! Pick me!!! I'm a big fan of flooding my body with aminos, for growth and recovery... EAA Stack is a staple for me, and I've actually never tried BCAA Stack...

Cstlfx
02-25-09, 1:52 pm
EAA and BCAA Stacks have been large staples in my diet. I've had all the flavors, use them pre, intra, and post workout. In fact, my drink of choice has been 3 scoops EAA, 3 Scoops, BCAA, and 2 scoops Glutamine (thankfully you guys have released the larger tubs!!). I'd love to try this new flavor.

Universal Rep
02-25-09, 2:24 pm
Though I'm more of an EAA Stack man, this looks good.

Universal Rep
02-25-09, 2:24 pm
Currently using the SportPharma BCAA's, would be interested in trying these BCAAs out as I have read that powdered BCAAs are absorbed better. Just throwin my name out. Should be very cool. Good luck to all.

ffAAs, yes. Once you tablet it, it loses some of the speed...

AFTazz06
02-25-09, 2:25 pm
I never start a day without EAA & BCAA stack and Nitro, With these three amino monsters recovery and growth i feel happens faster then normally. Later, during workouts i like to throw in EAA & BCAA stacks with Intra-aid i feel it not only keeps my muscles in check with feeding them aminos and nutrients but i feel it gives me that little extra boost to hit that last rep or set.

IRBS
02-25-09, 2:29 pm
ffAAs, yes. Once you tablet it, it loses some of the speed...

Thanks U-Rep, very good info to have.

Universal Rep
02-25-09, 2:31 pm
Thanks U-Rep, very good info to have.

That said, tableting certain aminos have their advantages too..

BamBam
02-25-09, 2:39 pm
Yo, throw my name in the ring guys. I NEED, yes, quote, NEED some AMINO's in the old supplement Arsenal and I have looked into buying the other BCAA flavors, but have ended up always getting either one or more of my staples like pak and flex or something like my cherry torrent. This would be awesome to try and would let me recover quicker and help me add some good size up until I diet for my next show.

IN IRON,
BB-

Gambit
02-25-09, 2:54 pm
I've begun to realize just how key amino acids are to a bodybuilder. Truthfully, I've been neglecting BCAAs for too long and focusing on EAAs more. I think the addition of BCAAs would definitely benefit me and my current mission to break the 200lbs barrier. I keep a pretty up-to-date log, including my supps and it wouldn't be hard at all to mix a new BCAA into my regime - I'd mix it in with my EAA Nitro and GH stack that I slam during my workout.

mritter3
02-25-09, 2:59 pm
i am a huge fan of bcaa and eaa stack been switching back and forth from grape to juicy watermelon....i would take it intra workout with some water and give some feedback on taste, mixability, and overall feel for the product. would love to try it out. thanks for the opportunity.

KJR246
02-25-09, 4:02 pm
Would also love to try this one out. I'm about to log the new flavor of IA on here and BB.com thanks to another promo. It would be sick to log them together. I know the importance of BCAAs, especially Leucine, so that's why I'm jumping at the chance.

Little Z
02-25-09, 4:05 pm
EAA Stack is a staple, and I had planned to jump on and try the BCAA Stack soon, this would be a perfect opportunity for me to do that.
I could test a great product, for future purchases, and get to enjoy a new flavor that will hit the market soon. I have tested for you before
and I am always brutally honest, and thats what you will continue to get if I am picked.

Good luck to all, and I cant wait to see what flavor you guys have come up with.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-26-09, 9:36 am
Reason Why I Am Throwing My Name In The Hat Is Because Though I Love Eaa Stack, The Reason Why I Like Bcaa Stack Is The Added Glutamine!

Currently I Have Been Adding Eaa Stack Watermelon To My Intra Mix Of Intra-aid, Grape Storm Mix (yummy By The Way). Anyways With Adding The Bcaa Stack I Will Continue To Keep Adding Aminos But To Me A Very Key And Important Supplement Of Them All "glutamine"

To Me Glutamine Is The Long Lost Forgot Supplement! Some Bodybuilders And Lifters Forget That Glutamine Can Increase Healing And Repair In The Muscles Faster Than Eaa's And Bcaa's Alone!

So With Everything Else That I Have In My Intra-wo Covering My Amino, Creatine, Carb, And Protein Needs Adding The Bcaa Stack With Glutamine Will Make My Intra-wo Complete To Continue To Grow And Achieve My Goals Of Becoming The Next Ifpa Pro.

...easy!

dannynb
02-26-09, 10:14 am
Put my name in there....I use Nitro, and AMino-Tech...but would love to try it. I've been debating using BCAA and EAA staks come show prep time so wouldn't mind trying it out now to see how i feel on it...plus hell a new flavor, I'm all for that.

On Letting Go
02-26-09, 11:30 am
I'll give it a try and review. Ive had a few different BCAA supps and would definitely be down to try one from Universal.

OnLettingGo

Jay_de
02-26-09, 4:53 pm
Though I'm more of an EAA Stack man, this looks good.

Same here...

But i'd love to try out the new BCAA flavor regardless!

Sign me up...

Big3
02-26-09, 5:46 pm
I want to try the BCAA Stack because I'm thinking of replacing my EAA Stack for BCAA Stack and a new flavor would be nice.

Big Wides
02-26-09, 6:57 pm
How'd I miss this....count me in for this.

stumblin54
02-26-09, 6:59 pm
I'm squatting three days a week while dieting down, anything and everything will help. That and I love the effects of glutamine, I'm just not sure why it's so rarely used anymore. Cool promo J.

Stumblin

musclealchemist
02-26-09, 7:04 pm
i just started my cut and i am in need of some BCAA amino acids. Plus i would love to test some newww flavors.

TigerAce01
02-26-09, 7:33 pm
I've used plenty of amino supps in the past, including EAA Stack, Nitro and EAA Nitro, but really haven't done much with BCAA Stack. I'd like to see how it goes with my routine. It'd be a good idea to choose me.

-Ace

Feel The Power
02-26-09, 8:42 pm
I would give a good honest review on the new BCAA stack. I feel this is a must have supplement to build and repair muscles. I use some sort of BCAA supplement every time I train and would like to get a sample of this new flavor to find out if I would like to try this in the future.

Thanks!
Feel the Power

Reacher34
02-27-09, 11:06 pm
I'd really like to try this.

jonschmid
02-27-09, 11:17 pm
I would totaly be up for that beta test. I keep it real simple, only using my animal stacks, Universal protein and various BCAA. I should be able to do a thorough review on these.

TheOak
02-28-09, 2:10 pm
I want to try the new flavor BCAA stack because I am currently training for my first strongman competition in April and I need something to take me to the next level. I definitely need something to aid in my recovery since this kind of training does a toll on the body. I would love to have Universal behind me and know that when the compeition is finished, I have all of you great brothers at AnimalPak to thank for my success!

hardworkE
03-02-09, 4:15 pm
Would love the give the new BCAA stack flavor a try. Right now I am taking BCAA capsules and just started to understand the importance of Aminos around the 'anabolic window of opportunity.' I would prefer a powder to drink over pills so I definitely would like to give this flavor a try. Haven't disliked one Animal/Universal product that I have taken yet, and I'm sure this would be the same story.

Austin4205
03-02-09, 4:21 pm
Send it my way i'll try it and ill give yall an honest review, and i think it woudl be an honor to try anything animal, peace yall

Flash419
03-03-09, 6:32 am
I'm in ...

Never used a strickly BCAA supplement, would be a nice addition to my stack. Trying to diet down for a show this year, but work is KILLING me. Lack of sleep and missing meals is a constant. Having a way to get my BCAA in would be GREAT!

THANKS!

Themostocles
03-03-09, 6:58 am
I am already an amino acid addict, and I am jonesing for a new flavor lol. I would love to be considered for the promo

machineman
03-03-09, 7:11 am
I would like to toss my name in as well.....this will help aid in my recovery and help me take my training to the next level as well....good luck to all!!

widdlewade44
03-03-09, 9:40 am
I'm always willing to help out. I haven't tried the BCAA Stack but I'm jacked that new flavor choices could soon be available. Good luck to all that enter, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Dingo
03-03-09, 10:00 am
I already love eaa nitro, take animal nitro daily as well as uniliver. I love amino's almost more than protein. It would be great if the new flavor mixed well with eaa nitro.

RooRooTJ
03-03-09, 10:00 am
I am down to try the new flavor out. Always up for a switch.

TheDarkHalf
03-03-09, 10:30 am
I am currently trying out my first keto diet, and I think the aminos would be benefical to add to the water I drink while i'm working out. Plus, i'd like to get to try a new flavor before I actually go out and buy it.

Punisher
03-03-09, 10:41 am
I want to try it! Ive been using EAA stack watermelon everyday since the new year. Trying to get back on my grind bro!

deanna7272
03-03-09, 11:04 am
Going to throw my hat in the ring... I am starting prep again the week after the Cage and I am out of my BCAA's... (good timing) My last YEAR, which consisted of 2 show preps, (one in Spring and one in Fall with 1 week in between) about broke me down, BUT I swear it was the EAA's BCAA's and Glutamine that kept what LBM I had....

Anyway, I'm in...

williams_888
03-03-09, 11:12 am
Id love to try out the BCAA Stack. Im currently doing a pump/ torrent stack, so id love to throw it in there with the torrent. Ive taken cans of nitro before and loved it, just money is short these days. Regardless if I get to try this, ill save up my spare change, and will test this out one day!

Peace,

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 10:47 am
Here are the winners for the BCAA Stack Beta Testing. Just shoot an email over to theshop@animalpak.com w/ your FORVM name, full mailing address and let 'em know that you'll be testing the new BCAA Stack flavor.

EAA and BCAA Stacks have been large staples in my diet. I've had all the flavors, use them pre, intra, and post workout. In fact, my drink of choice has been 3 scoops EAA, 3 Scoops, BCAA, and 2 scoops Glutamine (thankfully you guys have released the larger tubs!!). I'd love to try this new flavor.

I've begun to realize just how key amino acids are to a bodybuilder. Truthfully, I've been neglecting BCAAs for too long and focusing on EAAs more. I think the addition of BCAAs would definitely benefit me and my current mission to break the 200lbs barrier. I keep a pretty up-to-date log, including my supps and it wouldn't be hard at all to mix a new BCAA into my regime - I'd mix it in with my EAA Nitro and GH stack that I slam during my workout.

i am a huge fan of bcaa and eaa stack been switching back and forth from grape to juicy watermelon....i would take it intra workout with some water and give some feedback on taste, mixability, and overall feel for the product. would love to try it out. thanks for the opportunity.

I'll give it a try and review. Ive had a few different BCAA supps and would definitely be down to try one from Universal.

OnLettingGo

I want to try the BCAA Stack because I'm thinking of replacing my EAA Stack for BCAA Stack and a new flavor would be nice.

I'm squatting three days a week while dieting down, anything and everything will help. That and I love the effects of glutamine, I'm just not sure why it's so rarely used anymore. Cool promo J.

Stumblin

i just started my cut and i am in need of some BCAA amino acids. Plus i would love to test some newww flavors.

I would give a good honest review on the new BCAA stack. I feel this is a must have supplement to build and repair muscles. I use some sort of BCAA supplement every time I train and would like to get a sample of this new flavor to find out if I would like to try this in the future.

Thanks!
Feel the Power

I want to try the new flavor BCAA stack because I am currently training for my first strongman competition in April and I need something to take me to the next level. I definitely need something to aid in my recovery since this kind of training does a toll on the body. I would love to have Universal behind me and know that when the compeition is finished, I have all of you great brothers at AnimalPak to thank for my success!

I am already an amino acid addict, and I am jonesing for a new flavor lol. I would love to be considered for the promo

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 10:49 am
For those of you going to The Cage this weekend, you'll also have an opportunity to beta test the new BCAA Stack flavor.

ghost
03-04-09, 10:51 am
CONGRATS guys!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-04-09, 10:52 am
Congrats And Let Us Know What The Scoop Is!!

And

Ssccchhhwwweeeettttt This Is Like Second Chance Heaven!!

Yyyaaayyy

On Letting Go
03-04-09, 11:00 am
Sweet, i was chosen! Cant wait to try it out!

OLG

TheOak
03-04-09, 11:39 am
Thanks for chosing me I really appreciate it!

dannynb
03-04-09, 12:42 pm
Congrats guys

Cstlfx
03-04-09, 12:45 pm
Excellent!! Thank you very much. I love aminos, if I had the funds, I'd be taking aminos instead of shakes. (Thats a alot of scoops if you think about it.)

Big3
03-04-09, 9:58 pm
Thank you! I can't wait! If this can top the Bue Razz Storm, I'll be one happy camper!

widdlewade44
03-04-09, 10:00 pm
Congrats to the winners and I'm looking forward to seeing what you think, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

stumblin54
03-04-09, 10:39 pm
This is much needed, I can't wait for it to get here.

Stumblin

Feel The Power
03-05-09, 8:45 am
I'm definately pumped out to try it! The new storm tastes awesome so I can't wait to see how this one stacks up.

On Letting Go
03-09-09, 2:12 pm
J, any insight as to when these are gonna ship/when we'll be receiving them?

Thanks

OLG

On Letting Go
03-09-09, 3:50 pm
J, any insight as to when these are gonna ship/when we'll be receiving them?

Thanks

OLG

Disregard the above comment. Just got home from work and the package had already been delivered. Good work on the fast shipping!

Just tried my first serving as well. Looking forward to finishing the container and writing a review.

OnLettingGo

Standing_Guard
03-09-09, 3:55 pm
im all for being the lab rat, send it my way if you please

Big3
03-09-09, 5:30 pm
I just got my shipment in and I was surprised to find two boxes.. I also got the new EAA Nitro flavor as well. Thanks guys! can't wait. Today was a rest day and I'll let you guys know later.

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 4:16 pm
Here are the winners for the BCAA Stack Beta Testing. Just shoot an email over to theshop@animalpak.com w/ your FORVM name, full mailing address and let 'em know that you'll be testing the new BCAA Stack flavor.

Late, but congrats anyways fellas. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

Feel The Power
03-15-09, 9:16 am
I used 3 of mine so far and their are 5 servings. It is a nice change from the other flavors and I personally think its a successful one. It goes down easy and mixes well. I could see myself using it to try a different flavor in the future. About the only thing I could say is I wish the flavor was just a little stronger, but this could be my fault if i watered it down too much.

Big3
03-15-09, 2:46 pm
The flavor definetely reminds me of Gatorade, but like Feel The Power said, the flavor is a tad too weak. Mixes well for a BCAA product, but wish the taste was a lil sweeter and stronger.

Kon_Rock
03-17-09, 1:20 pm
Count me in. I have been looking to get Aminos more in my routine and what better way to try it out by testing the new flavor and helping out Animal in the process.

TheOak
03-20-09, 6:56 pm
Awesome taste. Thanks for sending me this new flavor!

Themostocles
03-22-09, 10:56 pm
The flavor definetely reminds me of Gatorade, but like Feel The Power said, the flavor is a tad too weak. Mixes well for a BCAA product, but wish the taste was a lil sweeter and stronger.

I tend to agree. It works well on its own, but I tend to blend my BCAAs with other powders(shock therapy/storm) and the flavor doesn't mix as well as some of the others. But then again, the mix I am using now is an aquired taste as well lol

J-Dawg
05-20-09, 2:12 pm
A full production batch will be in the works shortly and a heads up will be given when it's ready.

Hoomgar
05-20-09, 2:17 pm
A full production batch will be in the works shortly and a heads up will be given when it's ready.

Awesome!

Mr. Dead
05-20-09, 2:53 pm
Sweeeeet!!!