PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: Beta Testers Needed for New EAA Nitro Flavor

J-Dawg
02-25-09, 1:43 pm
What is EAA Nitro?
Essential amino acids (EAAs). You need them because your body can’t make them on its own—you can only get them from diet and supplementation. You want them because you know how important EAAs are post-workout—only EAAs are needed to spark protein synthesis and achieve anabolic effects. Research has shown that non-essential amino acids aren’t needed; non-essential aminos can get wasted. Now what you want are the right forms of essential aminos in the right ratios and amounts. With EAA Nitro, you don’t have to figure all this out. We did. With EAA Nitro, you get the same "uncoupled" essential amino acid profile as found in human muscle itself. You also get the addition of 35g of dextrose. And it all comes in a grape-flavored drink mix. Think of the added dextrose as a kind of supercharger. This important carb takes those key essential aminos your muscles need and ignites ‘em. In one recent study, researchers looked at the anabolic impact of 6g of essential aminos mixed with 35g of simple carbs on weightlifters. They found that the EAA/carb drink promoted muscle anabolism and increased protein synthesis by ~400% above pre-drink values when that drink was taken within a short period of time after lifting.
http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=359

Here's the promo:
We've got a new flavor of EAA Nitro in the works. We've made up a few small prototypes for testing. The new flavor has already been vetted extensively in house and we feel we have something very good on hand. If you're interested in being a tester, just post why you'd like to in here. We're looking to pick some winners mid-next week.

Just gotta be 18 and have a US mailing addy.
Promo ends 3/3/09.

TigerAce01
02-25-09, 1:50 pm
EAA Nitro is the shit. Hands down my favorite amino supplement by far. I think you should give me some just to see me turn into the Hulk when I use it.

-Ace

Lunatic001
02-25-09, 1:56 pm
I would like to be a tester of this new flavor becuase I have used eaa, bcaa, nitro g since I first started using UN products......they are staples for me year round....I would just love to compare this new flavor with my beloved grape flavor....

Lunatic

AFTazz06
02-25-09, 2:19 pm
I would like to throw my name in to be a tester, i strongly believe that you can not build muscles without amino acids. I personally can not count a day as a successful workout without including EAAs in my meals/supplement stack. Nitro (Paks) is an incredible product and i take 3 paks a day, now as for EAA Nitro (powder) i have not had the pleasure of trying out just yet. it will be a part of my staple stack in the coming months with the weather warming up and drinking more fluids than usual becomes an everyday thing for me, especially while hitting the iron. I figured it would be great to try out this new flavor and add it to my stack!

Universal Rep
02-25-09, 2:22 pm
Nice JD. EAA Nitro is an awesome supp. I haven't gotten this, so if ya got some to spare, would be much obliged.

mritter3
02-25-09, 3:01 pm
i love eaa nitro been using the universal one ever since stopped with the animal one....would love to try the new flavor, i would give some honest feedback on the product, thanks for the opportunity.

machineman
02-25-09, 3:16 pm
I will toss my hat in the ring......I would love to add this to my supp list.....It will help me take my training to a whole new level.....help a brother out!!

Gambit
02-25-09, 3:21 pm
EAA Nitro is one of the staples in my supplement regimen. I drink it during every workout. I'd love an opportunity to be a part of a new flavor. If it's half as good as the grape, I'm damn excited!

InkdMuscle
02-25-09, 3:22 pm
I along with many other ANIMALS know that EAA are essential in maintaining your muscle mass. It also helps the muscle break down so while you are in the gym beating the hell out of your body it aides in keeping you from going catabolic. I always have EAA Nitro in my arsenal. I never go to the gym with out it. I always take it mid session just to keep me on point. I would be honored to beta test the new Nitro. I would put it to good use and give my very honest feedback.

MrMuscles22
02-25-09, 3:25 pm
I'm gonna toss my name in the hat for this one, even though I doubt I'll get pick b/c I was just picked to test the new Intra-Aid flavor, haha. I have never tried any EAA's in a powder form. I only use EAA's in pill form. I would love to give it a try, hell even a single sample would work for me. Universal/Animal is the ONLY supp company I trust!

KJR246
02-25-09, 3:52 pm
I would love to get a stab at this one. I've recently been picked on BB.com to log the new Intra-Aid flavor, which I'll also be logging here, so It would be one hell of a chance to run this along side the Intra-Aid. I could even log them together.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-26-09, 9:42 am
Throw My Frigen Name In This!

This Is Sooooo Weird Because I Was Just About To Place An Order On Monday For Some Eaa Nitro To Add To My Supplementation Regimen! I Have Done The Reviews And Have Extensively Been Doing My Research On Pre, Intra, And Post Nutrition!

And Here Is What I Have Been Using Lately:

Pre: Shock And Storm

Intra: Intra-aid, Storm, And Eaa Stack

What I Really Realized That I Have Been Lagging In Is My Pre And My Post. So By Adding Eaa Nitro I Will Be 2,000% Covered And My Gains Will Increase At Leats By 10%. Reason Being Is That The Carbs And Aminos In Eaa Nitro Cause And Trigger An Anabolic Affect That Puts The Body Into A Crazy State That Cna Increase Muscle Strength, Repair, And Gains Even Before Picking Up A Weight. And As We All No The Crucial Window And Period We Need To Cover Post Training And Having A Serving Of Eaa Nitro Right After Then A Real Gains Shake 30 Minutes After All Combined With My Diet And Intra Supplementation Will Case Me To Go Into Overdrive With My Gains And Goals!

...easy!

McFly
02-26-09, 10:03 am
SWEET!! a new flavor of one of my favorite supplements. there's never a moment that you can't find one open and one unopened container of EAA Nitro in my house. EAA Nitro and Ultra Iso-whey are a MUST in my off season arsenal for serious growth.

On Letting Go
02-26-09, 10:10 am
Im a big advocate of the staple Universal supps such as Pak, Uni-Liver, GH Max & Storm. I've tried a few of the top EAA supps on the market and would definitely like to give EAA Nitro a try. Hopefully after seeing its potential, i'll be adding another Universal supp to my arsenal.

OnLettingGo

dannynb
02-26-09, 10:18 am
**wiping a tear from my eye** I miss Nitro G...But EAA Nitro fills the void in my heart. Anyways, this is def a supp I would love to add to my off-season stack...to help bring my over the wall I've been hitting the past couple of weeks. The help in recovery would allow me to come back tomorrow with more fire in my belly and in the end the results will be shown on stage in front of the judges.

widdlewade44
02-26-09, 10:55 am
Take this chance Legion! Being a Beta Tester for Animal products is a great experience and puts you on the cutting edge.

I haven't tried EAA Nitro yet but the reviews and talk I've heard have been stellar. The new flavor is bound to be great, so sign up!

Kevin
widdlewade44

LittleMan55
02-26-09, 11:03 am
EAA Nitro is such a great product! I love the grape flavor... hope this one is just as good if not better.

Get on this one people. It will be worth your time.

DANO
02-26-09, 11:18 am
As always I am in to try any new flavor/product. sign me up!

Jay_de
02-26-09, 4:52 pm
*Jumps up and down waving hand*
"eeewww, eeeeewwww....Pick me! Pick me!"

I'd love to test the newness out! I've alternated between EAA stack (both flavors) and Animal Nitro for awhile now, but never got around to trying the EAA Nitro despite hearing all of the good reviews.

Reacher34
02-27-09, 11:05 pm
I'd really like to try the new flavor.

SupremeMentality
03-02-09, 6:22 pm
I would like to be a tester for the new flavor because I have been using EAA Nitro since it was Animal Nitro G. I love this product but I have been anxiously waiting for a new flavor because I am not a big fan of grape.

Cstlfx
03-02-09, 10:35 pm
EAA Nitro is awesome. I'll throw my hat in. It makes for some great intra-workout drinks. Cant wait to see what the new flavor is.

Austin4205
03-02-09, 10:41 pm
I'd love to be a tester, i think it would be an honor to test any universal animal products.

rocky36
03-02-09, 11:34 pm
I have no idea how i am just now seeing this but I would love to be a tester. Back in the day i took Nitro G, and im just about to finish up my EAA stack the watermellon flavor kind this week. I am a huge fan of EAAs and BCAAs and i would be honered to be able to be one of the lucky few who get to test it out! :)

arsilva
03-03-09, 2:12 am
DEFINITELY wanna try this out. i've tried all types of flavored powders from all types of companies, so have alot to compare it to.

jonschmid
03-03-09, 2:37 am
I am totally interested in this beta. In the past I have only taken various flavored nitro drinks, but as of late only on my Universal protein and animal stack. Looking to see some results and if it should be added to my regimend.

03-03-09, 3:07 am
Torrent is my Staple PWO but just like my training, I'm always looking to switch it up! Plus, I've never got picked to be a "beta tester" before so I'm crossin' my fingers haha. Peace.

Phil

Flash419
03-03-09, 6:27 am
I LOVED Nitro G and used it all the time before it was disconntinued. But something in those grape flavors just never agreed with my stomach. Grape Storm was the same way. I'd love to give it another try, with another flavor. The more EAAs coming in the better!

Got to feed it, if you want to grow!

TheDarkHalf
03-03-09, 10:32 am
I am currently trying out my first keto diet, and I think the aminos would be benefical to add to the water I drink while i'm working out. I'd like to try this new flavor of EAA stack because the juicy watermelon is soooo awesome. I want to see if you guys at UN have stepped your game up - that juicy watermelon is going to be hard to beat!

TheDarkHalf
03-03-09, 11:37 am
I am currently trying out my first keto diet, and I think the aminos would be benefical to add to the water I drink while i'm working out. I'd like to try this new flavor of EAA stack because the juicy watermelon is soooo awesome. I want to see if you guys at UN have stepped your game up - that juicy watermelon is going to be hard to beat!

Haha I just realized this is for EAA Nitro and not EAA stack. Lets just strike this one from the record.

BobbyB11
03-03-09, 1:29 pm
I would definitely like a chance to test a new flavor of EAA Nitro. I have been using it and love the grape. I am not sure if you can actually make it taste better.

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 10:41 am
Here are the winners for the EAA Nitro Beta Testing. Just shoot an email over to theshop@animalpak.com w/ your FORVM name, full mailing address and let 'em know that you'll be testing the new EAA Nitro flavor.

Take this chance Legion! Being a Beta Tester for Animal products is a great experience and puts you on the cutting edge.

I haven't tried EAA Nitro yet but the reviews and talk I've heard have been stellar. The new flavor is bound to be great, so sign up!

Kevin
widdlewade44

*Jumps up and down waving hand*
"eeewww, eeeeewwww....Pick me! Pick me!"

I'd love to test the newness out! I've alternated between EAA stack (both flavors) and Animal Nitro for awhile now, but never got around to trying the EAA Nitro despite hearing all of the good reviews.

I would like to be a tester for the new flavor because I have been using EAA Nitro since it was Animal Nitro G. I love this product but I have been anxiously waiting for a new flavor because I am not a big fan of grape.

I have no idea how i am just now seeing this but I would love to be a tester. Back in the day i took Nitro G, and im just about to finish up my EAA stack the watermellon flavor kind this week. I am a huge fan of EAAs and BCAAs and i would be honered to be able to be one of the lucky few who get to test it out! :)

DEFINITELY wanna try this out. i've tried all types of flavored powders from all types of companies, so have alot to compare it to.

I am totally interested in this beta. In the past I have only taken various flavored nitro drinks, but as of late only on my Universal protein and animal stack. Looking to see some results and if it should be added to my regimend.

Torrent is my Staple PWO but just like my training, I'm always looking to switch it up! Plus, I've never got picked to be a "beta tester" before so I'm crossin' my fingers haha. Peace.

Phil

EAA Nitro is the shit. Hands down my favorite amino supplement by far. I think you should give me some just to see me turn into the Hulk when I use it.

-Ace

I would like to be a tester of this new flavor becuase I have used eaa, bcaa, nitro g since I first started using UN products......they are staples for me year round....I would just love to compare this new flavor with my beloved grape flavor....

Lunatic

I would like to throw my name in to be a tester, i strongly believe that you can not build muscles without amino acids. I personally can not count a day as a successful workout without including EAAs in my meals/supplement stack. Nitro (Paks) is an incredible product and i take 3 paks a day, now as for EAA Nitro (powder) i have not had the pleasure of trying out just yet. it will be a part of my staple stack in the coming months with the weather warming up and drinking more fluids than usual becomes an everyday thing for me, especially while hitting the iron. I figured it would be great to try out this new flavor and add it to my stack!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-04-09, 10:43 am
Looking Forward To The Reviews!!!

...easy!!

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 10:45 am
And just a heads up. We'll have the new flavor to test our at The Cage.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-04-09, 10:47 am

SO YOU ARE SAYING THERE IS STILL A CHANCE??

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 10:48 am
SO YOU ARE SAYING THERE IS STILL A CHANCE??

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

That's right Mr. A!

LittleMan55
03-04-09, 10:51 am

Now we are talking my kind of language!!!

widdlewade44
03-04-09, 10:55 am
Congrats to all the chosen ones. I'm looking forward to testing this out, thanks!

Kevin
widdlewade44

SupremeMentality
03-04-09, 11:15 am
Thanks for the opportunity J-Dawg! I'm looking forward to trying out this new flavor.

Gambit
03-04-09, 11:19 am
Awesome..I'm really looking forward to reading your guys' feedback on the new flavor. I love the grape...but who knows...this may overtake the crown!

Lunatic001
03-04-09, 11:20 am
Email Sent....thank you for the opportunity J-Dawg!!!

dannynb
03-04-09, 12:40 pm
Congrats fellas!!

arsilva
03-04-09, 4:07 pm
Sent the email, thanks for the opp guys. See you all at the Cage on Friday.

TigerAce01
03-04-09, 6:43 pm
Thanks J-Dawg, this is sure to be another awesome flavor...

-Ace

MrMuscles22
03-04-09, 9:09 pm
Congrats guys! Keep us posted on how it is!

03-06-09, 12:32 am
E-mail sent! Can't wait! Thanks again.

Phil

Jay_de
03-06-09, 10:17 am
WOW...Thanks guys!

Email sent. Definitely looking forward to this!

jonschmid
03-07-09, 3:28 am
Thanks. So kool

jonschmid
03-07-09, 3:29 am
Thanks. So kool.
Eamil sent

TigerAce01
03-09-09, 6:40 pm
When can we expect the samples?

I'm guessing at least a week from sending the email.

-Ace

SupremeMentality
03-10-09, 12:56 am
I received my sample in the mail today. J-Dawg, is there going to be a feedback thread for this?

TigerAce01
03-11-09, 2:16 pm
Just got my sample... but how much water do I mix it with? 10-12 oz?

-Ace

arsilva
03-11-09, 3:38 pm
Just got my sample... but how much water do I mix it with? 10-12 oz?

-Ace

i put like 24 oz. with ~46g..i like my stuff somewhat watered down though, maybe try 8oz per scoop and move up from there

EDIT: (with this new flavor, as well)

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 4:15 pm
Here are the winners for the EAA Nitro Beta Testing. Just shoot an email over to theshop@animalpak.com w/ your FORVM name, full mailing address and let 'em know that you'll be testing the new EAA Nitro flavor.

I know it is really late but I still wanted to say congrats guys. Looking forward to the rest of the feedback as it comes in.

Hg

TigerAce01
03-11-09, 6:59 pm
Tried the flavor today in 10 oz of cold water. Once I saw what flavor was, I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really looking forward to it much. I mixed it up, and slowly started to take a sip. I was absolutely surprised. It was delicious! I have to say this is the first time I've liked a product in this flavor ever.

It's got my definite approval!

-Ace

Jay_de
03-12-09, 10:51 am
Tried the flavor today in 10 oz of cold water. Once I saw what flavor was, I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really looking forward to it much. I mixed it up, and slowly started to take a sip. I was absolutely surprised. It was delicious! I have to say this is the first time I've liked a product in this flavor ever.

It's got my definite approval!

-Ace

I don't know why, but when I read this grapefruit popped into my mind...lol.
*gag*

Still haven't gotten mine yet. Everyday I rush home from work to check the mail and
yesterday the look of disappointment must have been apparent because my 2 1/2 year old son was like "what's wrong daddy??".

Flash419
03-12-09, 10:53 am
If this is the stuff we got to try in the Box over the weekend. You are in for a TREAT!

Universal has done it again!

arsilva
03-12-09, 2:09 pm
If this is the stuff we got to try in the Box over the weekend. You are in for a TREAT!

Universal has done it again!

yeah bro, same stuff. loved it in the Box, loving it now lol

Kon_Rock
03-17-09, 1:18 pm
Sign me up, I have been interested in getting some EAA Nitro and what better way to try and see how I react to it by testing out new flavor.