PDA

View Full Version : my weight loss stack/workout schedule..

beauner
02-25-09, 2:06 pm
so this would be my first offical post so bear w/ me..

basically im just lookin to see if this sounds like a decent stack for weight loss and my workout routine sounds ok....and im open to thoughts or suggestions to make this better.
my stack:
omega...cuts...pak

my routine:
take cuts first thing when i wake up @ 4:30 then i do 30min cardio on a stationary bike. workout for an hour. before i head out to work i down my pak with a protein shake and eat some scrambled eggs. AT 11 I take second cuts..eat lunch @ 11:30 usally chicken or fish with a salad. Then i take omega around 12..i drink another protein shake round 2:30..after work i go home and repeat morning workout minus stationary bike...eat dinner..then before bed i drink a casein shake ..repeat next day and somewhere throughout the day i manage to down 1 gallon to 1.5 gallons of water.

Pizzalamp
02-25-09, 7:33 pm
so this would be my first offical post so bear w/ me..

basically im just lookin to see if this sounds like a decent stack for weight loss and my workout routine sounds ok....and im open to thoughts or suggestions to make this better.
my stack:
omega...cuts...pak

my routine:
take cuts first thing when i wake up @ 4:30 then i do 30min cardio on a stationary bike. workout for an hour. before i head out to work i down my pak with a protein shake and eat some scrambled eggs. AT 11 I take second cuts..eat lunch @ 11:30 usally chicken or fish with a salad. Then i take omega around 12..i drink another protein shake round 2:30..after work i go home and repeat morning workout minus stationary bike...eat dinner..then before bed i drink a casein shake ..repeat next day and somewhere throughout the day i manage to down 1 gallon to 1.5 gallons of water.
in the morning the cuts and cardio sounds good...but i wouldnt lift after the cardio...id save the weights for the afternoon workout

it also doesnt look like u are eating enough...be careful u dont starve yourself

jkmighty
02-25-09, 7:41 pm
but I am trying to get into contest shape. I'm not sure if I should implement the animal omegas for the 21 day stack with animal pak and cuts. What do you all think? I'm 228.5lb trying to get to at least 215lb ripped.

Pizzalamp
02-25-09, 7:43 pm
but I am trying to get into contest shape. I'm not sure if I should implement the animal omegas for the 21 day stack with animal pak and cuts. What do you all think? I'm 228.5lb trying to get to at least 215lb ripped.

def use omega
its one of the most important supps for fat loss, muscle building, and overall health

Aggression
02-26-09, 2:54 pm
def use omega
its one of the most important supps for fat loss, muscle building, and overall health

Truth

frank85
02-26-09, 4:15 pm
how many paks of omegas do you need to take a day ??? 1 or 2 ?

Aggression
02-26-09, 4:20 pm
how many paks of omegas do you need to take a day ??? 1 or 2 ?

I take one. Some take 2. It's a personal preference I guess ..

beauner
04-06-09, 7:04 pm
ok so my original post kinda outlined what i was doing but i had to quit takin cuts because i had a weird reaction to it.. everything was cool at first but then i made me feel weird as shit....heart was racing, jittery as hell and i didnt like that at all. i am lookin into starting the keto diet from ox's thread so as of right now im just gettin all my shit together and planning it all out...eventually i will get around to doin my own journey but that probably wont start till after the cruise im goin on in may...i will keep ya posted. oh and to pizzalamp thanx for replying to my thread.

billyjames
06-07-09, 3:31 pm
you should read some more info about Diets (http://www.10facts.com/catsub/Health/Weight-Loss.html) before you start to you it,enjoy it