PDA

View Full Version : vitamin supplements

master of disaster
02-25-09, 7:32 pm
i was doing some reasearch on what vitamin supplements to take and the top 4 were vitamin C, B1, B6 and D so im gonna pick up some of these whenever i go to town next, is there any other vitamin supplements i should take and what would they do? i have omega 3-6-9, calcium/magnesium and niacin right now

cstmgp
02-25-09, 10:53 pm
Are you adding these to your daily dose along with Pak?

GJN5002
02-25-09, 10:54 pm
get a multi, its easier and more comprehensive. I think animal pak is good.....

Psycho77
02-25-09, 11:21 pm
get a multi, its easier and more comprehensive. I think animal pak is good.....

very good actually

BCSteel
02-27-09, 11:50 pm
I just picked up a can of pac today and for a vit supp, that stuff was pretty intense. Are you supposed to get pumped just from taking it? I mean, I've been jacked up for about 6 hours now. Not bulging veins and pumping heart but a noticable muscle pump like doing a couple mid weight reps and energy like a mofo.

71bbo455
02-28-09, 4:33 pm
I just picked up a can of pac today and for a vit supp, that stuff was pretty intense. Are you supposed to get pumped just from taking it? I mean, I've been jacked up for about 6 hours now. Not bulging veins and pumping heart but a noticable muscle pump like doing a couple mid weight reps and energy like a mofo.

I definitely get more energy from taking the Paks. I also feel stronger then when I don't take them. I'm not sure if I get a pump, but definitely feel just all around better. Also don't get sick as often when taking vs not.

sanga
02-28-09, 5:32 pm
i was doing some reasearch on what vitamin supplements to take and the top 4 were vitamin C, B1, B6 and D so im gonna pick up some of these whenever i go to town next, is there any other vitamin supplements i should take and what would they do? i have omega 3-6-9, calcium/magnesium and niacin right now

IMO you can not go wrong with Pak and Omega by Animalpak, I take both of these daily along with Animal Flex. If money is an issue then I`d go with Pak everytime.

mritter3
02-28-09, 5:34 pm
i would not waste your money buying only those 4 vit. supps just order pak and omega and you will be set

Little Z
02-28-09, 7:02 pm
IMO you can not go wrong with Pak and Omega by Animalpak, I take both of these daily along with Animal Flex. If money is an issue then I`d go with Pak everytime.

x2 solid advice..

Pak HAS to be a staple, and like stated, if money is an issue, do PAK, then add the other staples as you progress..

Omega, Flex..

shizz702
02-28-09, 7:59 pm
Just get the pak and stick with it, and that solves all your vitamin and mineral issues.

BCSteel
02-28-09, 9:09 pm
I've got a question about taking the pak. Can I grind all those horse choker pills in a coffee grinder and dump it in a shake or water or something cause I dont think I can choke down those peach pit sized vits for too long.

Thanks

stumblin54
03-02-09, 1:08 am
They're time released so it's recommended you take them as they come in the package.

Stumblin

Little Z
03-02-09, 5:42 am
I've got a question about taking the pak. Can I grind all those horse choker pills in a coffee grinder and dump it in a shake or water or something cause I dont think I can choke down those peach pit sized vits for too long.

Thanks

honestly as weird as it sounds, you will get use to the pills. when i take Pak now im tossin in 4-5 extra UniLivers with Pak at once..

You dont want to crush them up, just get some water in your mouth, tilt your head back, pop one of the pills and swallow..
keep doing that until you get use to taking them..

BCSteel
03-02-09, 2:38 pm
I Fuckin hate pills. Too bad they seem to work so good or else I'd just ditch them. They do seem to go down better with milk for me though.

NJC_Manhattan
03-02-09, 2:41 pm
I Fuckin hate pills. Too bad they seem to work so good or else I'd just ditch them. They do seem to go down better with milk for me though.

I'd watch the milk because Calcium can disrupt absorption of vits into the body. It's always a good rule of thumb to take supps with water. Just FYI

BCSteel
03-02-09, 7:43 pm
Dammit, no wonder I hate pills.

Thanks for the info though.

master of disaster
03-02-09, 11:19 pm
well im definetly ordering pak now, seems like the thing to do, thanks guys for the info once again