PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Blackved
02-25-09, 9:15 pm
Hey guys whats up? I am new to the site and wonderin if you guys knew of any lifting programs or diet programs to get leaner, ripped, or shredded you could say. Any info is much appreciated! Please help.

AFTazz06
02-25-09, 10:45 pm
welcome to the Forvm, you can use the search and find thousands of training tips and diets on here.

Pizzalamp
02-25-09, 10:46 pm
Hello my new friend

GUNJAK
02-26-09, 12:27 am
Welcome to the Forvm!

rmeguy
02-26-09, 7:32 am
Hey bro, welcome to the FORVM! You now have access to the greatest site ever. As it was said earlier the search function is a great tool. if you have any other questions we will all be glad to help you. Dont be afraid to start a journey either. Talk to you soon Bro!

-Ben

sanga
02-26-09, 7:38 am
Hi and welcome to the forum, try this http://www.animalpak.com/html/main_sections.cfm?ID=1

cstmgp
02-26-09, 8:41 am
A little info about yourself would really help us help you. (height, weight, bf%, etc..)
Shaun

prowrestler
02-26-09, 1:44 pm
if u wanna get lean, diet is key

12 cals per pound
2 grams protien per pound on a cut to hold onto the muscle.

that should get you started off good. if you dont loose, add a cardio session and subtract 200 cals.

GJN5002
02-26-09, 2:45 pm
eric brosers p/rr/p/s system is probably my favorite structured program right now. check that out. if you google it theres a template you can use.

Ir0nClad
02-26-09, 2:51 pm
Do this program http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#, most important thing is to build a foundation and to learn all of the lifts correctly. It's a strength program that will add 30lbs of weight to beginners.

Universal Rep
02-26-09, 2:52 pm
Hey guys whats up? I am new to the site and wonderin if you guys knew of any lifting programs or diet programs to get leaner, ripped, or shredded you could say. Any info is much appreciated! Please help.

Welcome brother. Lots of good info and solid members here. I suggest reading what you can. To get ripped and leaner, I'd focus more on the diet than on the training myself. I suggest you keep a training log in the "Your Journey" section as the fellas here will keep you accountable.

redskin 344
02-26-09, 4:51 pm
welcome man