PDA

View Full Version : Blue Raspberry Storm review

Giant Killer
02-26-09, 12:06 pm
This is just outrageously delicious. I've used the grape for years now, but this trumps it hands down (no offense to my boy grape).

I initially mixed it with 12 oz. of H2O and it was a little tart for me.

Mixed with 14 oz. + makes it sweeter and thinner and it is amazing.

Mixability was no problem, there's a slight fine white sediment remaining that is common among creatine drinks. Nothing gritty or noticeable.

Not to mention I took it before an arm workout (yes pre-workout) and got the most painful sick arm pump. Painful in a good way I mean, when you stretch is post-workout and it just feels like it will burst. Getcha' swole on...cell volumization baby.

Universal Rep
02-26-09, 12:33 pm
This is just outrageously delicious. I've used the grape for years now, but this trumps it hands down (no offense to my boy grape).

Mixability was no problem, there's a slight fine white sediment remaining that is common among creatine drinks. Nothing gritty or noticeable.

Not to mention I took it before an arm workout (yes pre-workout) and got the most painful sick arm pump. Painful in a good way I mean, when you stretch is post-workout and it just feels like it will burst. Getcha' swole on...cell volumization baby.

Awesome. I'm wonderin' who has the new flavor for purchase. We should start a new availability thread...

firsthorseman97
02-26-09, 12:40 pm
Awesome. I'm wonderin' who has the new flavor for purchase. We should start a new availability thread...

Please do! I was a beta tester for it and now I'm impatiently waiting...

Freakshow
02-26-09, 12:41 pm

Nice, GK.

Is this comparable to the taste of Intra-Aid BR, or a new taste?

Big C
02-26-09, 12:42 pm
Can't wait to pick up this new flavor sometime in early March (hopefully). Storm is the bomb.

Gotta hurry and get through this fruit punch tub so I can get started with the new flavor. Course that could be awhile since the tubs lasts forever.

IRBS
02-26-09, 1:57 pm
I agree with GK here. This stuff tastes GREAT! I mixed a scopp with about 14oz of ice cold water and it was right on. The only other flavor of Storm I have used has been the red flavor (fruit punch I think), which was good, but the BR tastes much better.

80 servings per container, you cant beat that...

IMO, it tastes very similar to the BR Intra Aid, but it is much "lighter"...very refreshing. I would drink this as just a drink, having nothing to do with lifting.

Blue Rasberry Storm gets a thumbs up from me.

Giant Killer
02-26-09, 2:25 pm

I looked for it last night but I didn't see any available for purchase yet.

Nice, GK.

Is this comparable to the taste of Intra-Aid BR, or a new taste?

Same great taste, just a little lighter in composition due to different ingredients.

Can't wait to pick up this new flavor sometime in early March (hopefully). Storm is the bomb.

Gotta hurry and get through this fruit punch tub so I can get started with the new flavor. Course that could be awhile since the tubs lasts forever.

That they do. One thing I love about Storm.