PDA

View Full Version : Animals from Every Corner

Gambit
02-26-09, 2:43 pm
Hey everybody, Gambit reporting in. Been working on this idea for a while...

I love the road. I travel as often as I can and my truck is my best friend. To clarify, I'm no man of the road - I have a home and I love it. But my learning and progress is amplified when I'm traveling and seeing new sites. That's where I got the idea.

I'm taking a trip. Around the end of July, I'm packing up my truck with a bunch of Universal supps, clothes, my music collection, my laptop, and a camera. (I'll probably put a map in there, too.) But I don't have any destinations yet. This is where the Legion comes in.

I want you guys to help me make my itinerary. Got any badass gyms for me to visit? Where should I head? You feel like training with me? Let me know. There's no place too small and no place too far away for me...within reason. This could be one hell of an amazing Animal Journey.

Let your voice be heard, Legion.

I leave my trip completely in your hands.

shortstack
02-26-09, 2:49 pm
If you roll through here, shoot me a note and I'll meet you for some lifting. If you lucky enough to roll through Branden you can see the worlds largest frying pan...you do not want to miss that.

Seriously, stop by, your always welcome here.

Shortstack

Universal Rep
02-26-09, 2:50 pm
Startin' in OH and headed which way?

Dingo
02-26-09, 2:57 pm
Metroflex Gym
http://www.metroflexgym.com/

also that new fangled contraption for the dallas cowboys to play in is here, but dont let that deter you from makin a pit stop to ronnies house.

If you give me enough notice i could work in mettin for a liftin session.

Gambit
02-26-09, 2:59 pm
Startin' in OH and headed which way?

Haven't got that far, Rep... Maybe your way!

InkdMuscle
02-26-09, 3:31 pm
Shit u wanna experience come down to California. Me and the SoCal crew cant take you to hit up the Famous Muscle Beach Or Venice Golds Gym where all the greats have trained. There is even American Eagle or the Koloseum. So come to our neck of the words and we can show you how the west coast animals get down. =D

Gambit
02-26-09, 5:21 pm
Shit u wanna experience come down to California. Me and the SoCal crew cant take you to hit up the Famous Muscle Beach Or Venice Golds Gym where all the greats have trained. There is even American Eagle or the Koloseum. So come to our neck of the words and we can show you how the west coast animals get down. =D

Sunshine and the ocean do seem pretty nice...

Gambit
02-26-09, 5:22 pm
Metroflex Gym
http://www.metroflexgym.com/

also that new fangled contraption for the dallas cowboys to play in is here, but dont let that deter you from makin a pit stop to ronnies house.

If you give me enough notice i could work in mettin for a liftin session.

I have always enjoyed Texas beef...

jeff00z28
02-26-09, 5:22 pm
i always wanted to lift at muscle beach, thinking of going there this summer towards the end of the summer

Gambit
02-26-09, 5:30 pm
There's a gym that I hit a few summers back and have dreamt about ever since. It is in Clayton, NJ and it's called Manzo's Gym. Any of you Jerzey boys know what I'm talking about?

InkdMuscle
02-26-09, 5:35 pm
Sunshine and the ocean do seem pretty nice...

i always wanted to lift at muscle beach, thinking of going there this summer towards the end of the summer

especially with the ocean breeze in your face while slinging the iron.

Come on out Jeff. Hit us up. we would love to slang iron with all ANIMALS

Lunatic001
02-26-09, 5:48 pm

X2 bro...if you do head out here, we could set up and ABC...

Gambit
02-26-09, 6:04 pm
X2 bro...if you do head out here, we could set up and ABC...

Aww man... Now you guys are talking!

machineman
02-26-09, 6:14 pm
damn, G.....who is gonna hold down the Glass City Gala while you are gone??hahah....how long you gonna be on the road? take a shitload of pics and vids......

B Con
02-26-09, 6:26 pm
Let me know if you swing by this way... catch a lift, get some food.

dannynb
02-26-09, 6:33 pm
LEt me know when ya hit Texas up...I'll set up an ABC where ever. We can hit up Metroflex or ya can come my way and train at SMAC....the oldest gym in Texas been around for 33 years and counting, trust me you don't want to miss this place. We got beautiful women, sunshine, the coast, lots of places to sling iron, and MExico is a short road trip away....LOL

Seriously though Metroflex and SMAC have to be on your to go list.

Gambit
02-26-09, 7:32 pm
damn, G.....who is gonna hold down the Glass City Gala while you are gone??hahah....how long you gonna be on the road? take a shitload of pics and vids......

Don't worry, mac, I've got a great lieutenant.

Gambit
02-26-09, 7:33 pm
Let me know if you swing by this way... catch a lift, get some food.

Ahhh, the Atlantic Ocean...my first true love...

Little Z
02-26-09, 7:34 pm

I love the road. I travel as often as I can and my truck is my best friend. To clarify, I'm no man of the road - I have a home and I love it. But my learning and progress is amplified when I'm traveling and seeing new sites. That's where I got the idea.

I'm taking a trip. Around the end of July, I'm packing up my truck with a bunch of Universal supps, clothes, my music collection, my laptop, and a camera. (I'll probably put a map in there, too.) But I don't have any destinations yet. This is where the Legion comes in.

I want you guys to help me make my itinerary. Got any badass gyms for me to visit? Where should I head? You feel like training with me? Let me know. There's no place too small and no place too far away for me...within reason. This could be one hell of an amazing Animal Journey.

Brother Gambit, let me know when the time approaches, I might just be interested in making this Journey with you..

StockRock
02-26-09, 7:37 pm
Maybe the VA boys incuding myself can go south, and NC animals can go North and meet at a gym at the border.

Big gathering for the rambling Gambit.

Dockins
02-26-09, 7:41 pm
golds gym, fredericksburg virginia.

great set up. pm if you decide to roll through. be more than happy to train with a fellow animal =D

Gambit
02-26-09, 8:02 pm
Brother Gambit, let me know when the time approaches, I might just be interested in making this Journey with you..

Absolutely, my man. That might be cool. This could turn into one helluva event...

I wonder if I should hit up Universal HQ...

Gambit
02-26-09, 8:03 pm
golds gym, fredericksburg virginia.

great set up. pm if you decide to roll through. be more than happy to train with a fellow animal =D

Where in WV is Fredericksburg? I got some friends in Parkersburg..

Gambit
02-26-09, 8:04 pm
Maybe the VA boys incuding myself can go south, and NC animals can go North and meet at a gym at the border.

Big gathering for the rambling Gambit.

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man...

Dockins
02-26-09, 8:06 pm
Where in WV is Fredericksburg? I got some friends in Parkersburg..

not in west, just virginia haha

its about an hour south of dc.

Gambit
02-26-09, 8:09 pm

Ahh...makes since that I couldn't find it on my map...

StockRock
02-26-09, 8:09 pm

I'll join, I'm in Newport News now...

Gambit
02-26-09, 8:17 pm
My plan for the camera is to upload some footage each night from a motel room to give my brothers of the Legion. It'll be one wild trip

Dockins
02-26-09, 8:50 pm
sounds like a great idea gambit. animals in va need to get their shit together...lets gooo =]

Little Z
02-26-09, 9:46 pm
Absolutely, my man. That might be cool. This could turn into one helluva event...

I wonder if I should hit up Universal HQ...

Dude thats a big 10-4 on that one..

And my fam is in the hotel business so I should be able to hook us up w/ corporate/employee rates for the trip..

Gambit
02-26-09, 10:06 pm
Dude thats a big 10-4 on that one..

And my fam is in the hotel business so I should be able to hook us up w/ corporate/employee rates for the trip..

For some reason, the long drive scenes from Dumb and Dumber come to mind when I think about us on the road with a video camera. Ahahahaha.

Little Z
02-26-09, 10:21 pm
For some reason, the long drive scenes from Dumb and Dumber come to mind when I think about us on the road with a video camera. Ahahahaha.

2 Ohio Animal Brothers, on the road.. all over this country.. would be.. a lot like that..

Just dont cause me to get a moped, and the whole staying warm and the aspen scene..

ahaha

would be unforgettable bro haha

Gambit
02-26-09, 10:24 pm
2 Ohio Animal Brothers, on the road.. all over this country.. would be.. a lot like that..

Just dont cause me to get a moped, and the whole staying warm and the aspen scene..

ahaha

would be unforgettable bro haha

We definitely need to get some brightly colored tuxedos then...especially if we visit Animal HQ

Little Z
02-26-09, 11:15 pm
We definitely need to get some brightly colored tuxedos then...especially if we visit Animal HQ

you read my mind dude.. just no cane fights, i dont wanna be limping around Animal HQ.. lol

BamBam
02-26-09, 11:58 pm
Well bro, you got a bed, roof, and food here in KY if you ever wanna roll through here and chill man. Awesome idea on the trip dude. Cool shit!

MrMuscles22
02-27-09, 12:03 am
Hey bro..gotta swing through Akron, OH and hit up The Bodybuilders, Inc. It is voted as one of the top hardcore gyms in the country by Animal Pak and it the most bad ass gym I have ever been in! If you swing through this way, I would be sure to hit it up with you and I know for sure some other Akron/Canton Animals would be there for the event too!

jeff00z28
02-27-09, 2:25 am

i want to fo sho, just depends if i have someone to go with from here for the long flight. my friend i train with said hes down as of now

ghost
02-27-09, 7:11 am
you are more than welcome up here in good ole detroit gambit. hit me up if you come up this way!

Gambit
02-27-09, 8:45 am
Well bro, you got a bed, roof, and food here in KY if you ever wanna roll through here and chill man. Awesome idea on the trip dude. Cool shit!

Aww shit, there isn't much more in life than that right there. Good look, Bam

Hey bro..gotta swing through Akron, OH and hit up The Bodybuilders, Inc. It is voted as one of the top hardcore gyms in the country by Animal Pak and it the most bad ass gym I have ever been in! If you swing through this way, I would be sure to hit it up with you and I know for sure some other Akron/Canton Animals would be there for the event too!

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Akron/Canton Area

you are more than welcome up here in good ole detroit gambit. hit me up if you come up this way!

Don't worry, R, I'm planning on getting up there for one of your guys ABCs before too long! I'm gonna try and bring the whole Toledo crew if I can, too

Little Z
02-27-09, 9:32 am
Hey bro, I was thinkin about stops along the way and one you definitely have to make is at Barbenders Gym in Hermitage, PA

Owned and operated by none other than Paul "The Barbender" Vargo, thats my family right there bro and its a GREAT gym.. it doesnt
get any more hardcore..

Definitely hit me up so we can discuss this more, I am seriously interested in this trip with you.. Could start a tradition!

Gambit
02-27-09, 9:57 am
Hey bro, I was thinkin about stops along the way and one you definitely have to make is at Barbenders Gym in Hermitage, PA

Owned and operated by none other than Paul "The Barbender" Vargo, thats my family right there bro and its a GREAT gym.. it doesnt
get any more hardcore..

Definitely hit me up so we can discuss this more, I am seriously interested in this trip with you.. Could start a tradition!

Two Animal brothers on the road, driving from gym to gym, ABC to ABC, state to state... I wonder if we could get some backing for this...

Little Z
02-27-09, 10:08 am
Two Animal brothers on the road, driving from gym to gym, ABC to ABC, state to state... I wonder if we could get some backing for this...

I dont see why not?.. Nationwide promotion.. 2 ABC Coordinators putting their minds together.. its pure genius..

And guess what.. I already have in my mind, an idea of how we can go about hitting all the spots we need too without having
to go back and forth and all that jazz.. it's fate bro.. and our duty to spread the Animal faith to those who dont know..

InkdMuscle
02-27-09, 10:11 am

Hey bro i got u and Little Z. If you guys make it to cali there are several animals including myself that would let you crash. I have an extra bed and a couch. Sounds like this could be a reality show!

Little Z
02-27-09, 10:15 am
Hey bro i got u and Little Z. If you guys make it to cali there are several animals including myself that would let you crash. I have an extra bed and a couch. Sounds like this could be a reality show!

Karaoke? I swear someone said Karaoke..

InkdMuscle
02-27-09, 10:16 am
Karaoke?

and you know this man. there is spot right around the corner from me. =D

Little Z
02-27-09, 10:21 am
and you know this man. there is spot right around the corner from me. =D

im there.. we can do the Blues Brothers..

but definitely have to make it out to see my Cali familia.. never been out that far west.. never even seen the ocean.. yet..

Gambit
02-27-09, 10:46 am
This is turning into a boulder rolling down the hill... it just keeps picking up steam...and I love it.

Picking up a USA map today and going to start highlighting spots across the country.

Little Z
02-27-09, 10:47 am
This is turning into a boulder rolling down the hill... it just keeps picking up steam...and I love it.

Picking up a USA map today and going to start highlighting spots across the country.

Hit me up w/ a PM for my contact info, and we can start brain stormin bro.. I already have some ideas rollin through this dome..

Gambit
02-27-09, 10:48 am
im there.. we can do the Blues Brothers..

"We're on a mission from God..."

Little Z
02-27-09, 10:49 am
"We're on a mission from God..."

Lets find an old interceptor.. and take that sucker across country.. hahah

Gambit
02-27-09, 11:04 am
Think we should head towards the East Coast first? Hit up Jersey and find us some big New Englanders to train with? I'm lookin' Delaware, Connecticut, NY, Massachusetts...

Be heard!

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:06 am
Think we should head towards the East Coast first? Hit up Jersey and find us some big New Englanders to train with? I'm lookin' Delaware, Connecticut, NY, Massachusetts...

Be heard!

That was my idea, then head South.. NC.. maybe SC.. down and around.. then start heading West..

Gambit
02-27-09, 11:12 am
That was my idea, then head South.. NC.. maybe SC.. down and around.. then start heading West..

You know what'd be badass? Pick up a bunch of free samples from Universal and hand them out on our way...

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:18 am
You know what'd be badass? Pick up a bunch of free samples from Universal and hand them out on our way...

Or any products in general.. the "What Is Animal?" brochures.. the new Universal Nutrition brochures that will be out with the new
Labels on them.. definitely would make for an exciting trip.. have something set up so they could keep track of any new members
we got on board..

Universal Rep
02-27-09, 11:21 am
Haven't got that far, Rep... Maybe your way!

If this thing happens, I'll hook ya up with some Animal stuff for your vehicle and a little care package for the trip... Turn it into a road trip and lift in as many ABC events as ya can, maybe ending in Jersey.

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:24 am
If this thing happens, I'll hook ya up with some Animal stuff for your vehicle and a little care package for the trip... Turn it into a road trip and lift in as many ABC events as ya can, maybe ending in Jersey.

Could definitely maybe do 2 Jersey trips.. one at the start.. and one to finish the trip up the Animal way..

Gambit
02-27-09, 11:27 am

Oooooh snap, we got U-Rep involved. Now we'd better not disappoint!

Could definitely maybe do 2 Jersey trips.. one at the start.. and one to finish the trip up the Animal way..

No better way to end what's turning into an incredible ride already!

Universal Rep
02-27-09, 11:29 am

If ya finish in Jersey, he'd come to a hero's welcome... Just like Roman warriors in the forvm.

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:30 am
If ya finish in Jersey, he'd come to a hero's welcome... Just like Roman warriors in the forvm.

he'd? better include me bro.. lol

Gambit.. brother.. its set.. we definitely end.. in Jersey

Gambit
02-27-09, 11:32 am
he'd? better include me bro.. lol

Gambit.. brother.. its set.. we definitely end.. in Jersey

The Alpha and the Omega, my man...

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:38 am
The Alpha and the Omega, my man...

can I be THE Omega? cause.. that is.. a solid product.. incase no one knew.. lol

Gambit
02-27-09, 11:44 am
I wonder if we could find that gym that Wrath trained in the Animal Training Series...the East Coast Gym...I think it was called? And there's always Bev Francis's Golds...

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:45 am
I wonder if we could find that gym that Wrath trained in the Animal Training Series...the East Coast Gym...I think it was called? And there's always Bev Francis's Golds...

That.. would be something we could definitely look into.. and I have a feeling we know the right people, that could point us in the right direction..

DANO
02-27-09, 11:52 am
Looks like you guys have got a helluva road trip going!
If you end up by Mt. Shasta (the REAL NorCal!) PM me!

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:55 am
Im gonna toss up a few spots I can think of right now I wanna hit.. Hg's area (Harrisburg) and Mr. Dead (Seattle).. more will come..

Post your invites up to us.. we will start making a list, and maybe we will make it to a GYM near you!

DANO
02-27-09, 12:02 pm
Lovin' the new graphic guys!

machineman
02-27-09, 12:07 pm
that is gonna be some road show!! have a blast, fellas.....

Little Z
02-27-09, 12:09 pm
that is gonna be some road show!! have a blast, fellas.....

brother you will be there with us in spirit everytime we touch the iron, meet a new Animal. or open the eyes of someone to this way of Life.

I might even call and put you on speakerphone so you can join us at every stop haha

machineman
02-27-09, 12:10 pm
brother you will be there with us in spirit everytime we touch the iron, meet a new Animal. or open the eyes of someone to this way of Life.

I might even call and put you on speakerphone so you can join us at every stop haha

hahaha....bring the vids back and we can burn them on DVD and market them....the GeeZ road tour!

Gambit
02-27-09, 1:59 pm
Man, if we meet some of the pros...I hope Machine doesn't mistake me for a steak and try to eat me!

wedge
02-27-09, 2:06 pm
Gambit...I like this idea you have. The Animal road show. Best of luck and I hope you make it everywhere safely.

Little Z
02-27-09, 2:07 pm
Gambit...I like this idea you have. The Animal road show. Best of luck and I hope you make it everywhere safely.

He shall.. he'll have me watchin his back the whole trip..

Gambit
02-27-09, 2:11 pm
Z, you down to stop at Vinny's gym? That might be one hell of a stop...

Little Z
02-27-09, 2:13 pm
Z, you down to stop at Vinny's gym? That might be one hell of a stop...

Any and all stops are fine by me..

Plus.. It's Vinny...

Gambit
02-27-09, 2:17 pm
This could almost be a Cannonball Run...except with Animal

wedge
02-27-09, 2:19 pm
He shall.. he'll have me watchin his back the whole trip..

Good deal. You guys make it up CT way and we'll have to see about throwing an ABC together. We normally train out of OX's homebase at Golds in New Haven. Best gym I've been to yet.

Gambit
02-27-09, 2:23 pm
Good deal. You guys make it up CT way and we'll have to see about throwing an ABC together. We normally train out of OX's homebase at Golds in New Haven. Best gym I've been to yet.

I got a feeling...and I know Z's down with this, too...we're gonna try and hook up with as many ABCs and Pro's as we can!

Little Z
02-27-09, 2:26 pm
I got a feeling...and I know Z's down with this, too...we're gonna try and hook up with as many ABCs and Pro's as we can!

Absolutely..

And I am going to remove my current car vinyls and replace with the proper Animal attire..

Im open to all ideas for that brothers and sisters.. huge Animal A on the hood?.. shoot me some ideas on here for decals..

And also keep the invites comin.. tell us where and why we should hit your area! Bring the Animal Road Show to your GYM!

Little Z
02-27-09, 2:28 pm

Golds in New Haven will DEFINITELY be a stop in my book.. without a doubt..

Gambit
02-27-09, 2:38 pm
Golds in New Haven will DEFINITELY be a stop in my book.. without a doubt..

Z, get some sleep. I got this for a few hours! Haha

Gambit
02-27-09, 2:56 pm
I can see it now...

The cops pull us over in some rural stretch. Cop looks into the car and notices all of the little empty plastic baggies. He pulls us out of the car, tells us to pop the trunk and BAM! There's about 25 different cans of assorted Pak, Omega, Nitro, EAA Nitro, Torrent, Uni-Liver, Pump, BetaAla9 and the entire rest of the Universal lineup...

And invites us to his gym! Hahaha

Gambit
02-27-09, 5:15 pm
We're definitely gonna have to hit up WV so we can stop in and see The House...and maybe get a little info about how to brand some calves, first hand!

Gambit
02-27-09, 8:32 pm
We've heard a lot from guys on both coasts, but not too many people in between. Where are you at, Heartland USA?!

Little Z
02-27-09, 11:43 pm
I can see it now...

The cops pull us over in some rural stretch. Cop looks into the car and notices all of the little empty plastic baggies. He pulls us out of the car, tells us to pop the trunk and BAM! There's about 25 different cans of assorted Pak, Omega, Nitro, EAA Nitro, Torrent, Uni-Liver, Pump, BetaAla9 and the entire rest of the Universal lineup...

And invites us to his gym! Hahaha

haha that sounds about right!

We're definitely gonna have to hit up WV so we can stop in and see The House...and maybe get a little info about how to brand some calves, first hand!

absolutely, House is a solid dude and we will definitely have to try get together with him and some Animals down that way..

We've heard a lot from guys on both coasts, but not too many people in between. Where are you at, Heartland USA?!

Yeah, where's all the offers in between?! lol.. lets hear em Animals..

N. Motta
02-27-09, 11:49 pm
I'm from Salt Lake City Utah. If you pass through hit me up. Let me show you that there is a semi-sane culture here in the mormon state. (not mormon hehe) The options for outdoor activities rival just about anywhere and I train at a real blue collar place that has animal written all over it.

Good luck with you trip, it's a really great idea.

Gambit
02-27-09, 11:52 pm
I'm from Salt Lake City Utah. If you pass through hit me up. Let me show you that there is a semi-sane culture here in the mormon state. (not mormon hehe) The options for outdoor activities rival just about anywhere and I train at a real blue collar place that has animal written all over it.

Good luck with you trip, it's a really great idea.

Ain't never been to Utah...

Little Z
02-28-09, 12:02 am
Ain't never been to Utah...

neither have I.. looks like Utah is being added to the list..

keep em comin..

there will be something along the lines of an ABC Tour schedule coming up soon, we will start putting everything into motion

that way everyone has time to make sure they can hit the gyms with us, we plan on rollin through and doin it Animal style..

Dingo
02-28-09, 1:03 am

i think all ya got is myself and danny tossin up the san marcos/austin(SMAC) area and the dfw(METROFLEX) area. haha now you see the trouble we have gettin a good sized abc event together here.

you guys could essentially make a large circle around the nation, if you've got the $$$ and time, head across to seattle, then down to cali, across to texas, then florida, then up the eastern seaboard.

Gambit
02-28-09, 9:14 am
i think all ya got is myself and danny tossin up the san marcos/austin(SMAC) area and the dfw(METROFLEX) area. haha now you see the trouble we have gettin a good sized abc event together here.

you guys could essentially make a large circle around the nation, if you've got the $$$ and time, head across to seattle, then down to cali, across to texas, then florida, then up the eastern seaboard.

I think we're gonna head east first, then south down the East Coast, then head west until we hit another ocean. Head up the coast and then head back towards Jersey for the grand finale!

machineman
02-28-09, 9:27 am
G...if you guys want, once you get your destinations planned, I will take them over to AAA and get some maps and stuff for you.....if you want...let me know...I will need a week or two notice so it won't be last minute....

machineman
02-28-09, 9:27 am
oh, and if you need to get the car tuned up or oil changed, let me know....you can come over to the house or the shop and I will help you with all that....maybe give it a nice detail job before you go!!

Gambit
02-28-09, 9:39 am
G...if you guys want, once you get your destinations planned, I will take them over to AAA and get some maps and stuff for you.....if you want...let me know...I will need a week or two notice so it won't be last minute....

oh, and if you need to get the car tuned up or oil changed, let me know....you can come over to the house or the shop and I will help you with all that....maybe give it a nice detail job before you go!!

I think we should set up a Toledo ABC send off before we head on our way to the East

machineman
02-28-09, 9:44 am
I think we should set up a Toledo ABC send off before we head on our way to the East

HELL YEA!!!! then do something (maybe not an ABC, but something...) when you get back as well!!

Gambit
02-28-09, 10:49 am
HELL YEA!!!! then do something (maybe not an ABC, but something...) when you get back as well!!

Like a banquet...at a nice buffet. Hahaha

machineman
02-28-09, 1:06 pm
hit up the Happy Rose!!

Gambit
02-28-09, 5:12 pm
For any fans of the Food Network...

I think this trip will be a bit of the "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" variety...

Let us know why you want us to stop and see your place..give yourself some publicity!!

Little Z
02-28-09, 6:53 pm
For any fans of the Food Network...

I think this trip will be a bit of the "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" variety...

Let us know why you want us to stop and see your place..give yourself some publicity!!

I agree..

And umm.. dont forget to post any spots you can think of for grub.. cause ya know..

Animals gotta eat haha

Gambit
03-01-09, 9:09 am
I agree..

And umm.. dont forget to post any spots you can think of for grub.. cause ya know..

Animals gotta eat haha

Agreed, Z....I know I like to eat.

Any Animals in the Vegas area?

machineman
03-01-09, 12:59 pm

hit up shizz702....see if you can train with him at his house...that would be sweet! pm him and see if there is anything he can set up for you guys......

Little Z
03-01-09, 1:47 pm

bro.. we got Shizz AND Rev.. both good ppl..

dannynb
03-01-09, 8:54 pm
Ya wanna kickass grubfest...and a killer workout than just head on down to Texas....we'll show ya ow it's done down here.

Gambit
03-01-09, 9:10 pm
Ya wanna kickass grubfest...and a killer workout than just head on down to Texas....we'll show ya ow it's done down here.

Oh, we'll be there, Danny. But you Texans better live up to that "Everything's bigger in Texas" bullshit. haha

dannynb
03-01-09, 9:26 pm
Oh, we'll be there, Danny. But you Texans better live up to that "Everything's bigger in Texas" bullshit. haha

Oh we shall...just give me fair warning and I'll make sure ya'll get a good Texas welcome...make it during the warmer months and eyeing the local ladies might make ya wanna stay a bit longer. LOL

Little Z
03-01-09, 9:32 pm
Oh we shall...just give me fair warning and I'll make sure ya'll get a good Texas welcome...make it during the warmer months and eyeing the local ladies might make ya wanna stay a bit longer. LOL

Im game..

hahaha

Italianmuscle08
03-01-09, 9:46 pm
if you stop in New Jersey while your at the shore come check out Atilis gym in Wildwood. you walk in that place and its like a flashback to the good ol days of hardcore lifting. equipment is the same shit the guy who owns it bought back in the 70's haha.

Gambit
03-01-09, 9:56 pm
if you stop in New Jersey while your at the shore come check out Atilis gym in Wildwood. you walk in that place and its like a flashback to the good ol days of hardcore lifting. equipment is the same shit the guy who owns it bought back in the 70's haha.

Hahaha, that's great. Honestly, Clayton NJ and Wildwood...apart from New Brunswick, were definitely gonna be in our Jersey stops.

Little Z
03-01-09, 10:00 pm

We shall be there!

Dingo
03-02-09, 10:27 am

wont be hard to do as long as ya stop in metroflex, them boys are big, and I do my best comin from a 4'11'' mother.

BamBam
03-02-09, 11:09 am
Hey bro if you need my phone number or my address or anything for your road trip if you decide to swing by KY for a little while then just shoot me a PM or lemme know and I can give it to you. If I can help in any way with this lemme know man.

IN IRON,
BB-

Gambit
03-02-09, 4:34 pm
Hey bro if you need my phone number or my address or anything for your road trip if you decide to swing by KY for a little while then just shoot me a PM or lemme know and I can give it to you. If I can help in any way with this lemme know man.

IN IRON,
BB-

Hell, Bam, we're definitely stopping in KY. I got a deep respect for the Bluegrass state.

C.Coronato
03-03-09, 2:23 pm
come on down to the dirty jerz brotha!

Gambit
03-03-09, 2:29 pm
come on down to the dirty jerz brotha!

Don't you worry. Jersey's looking like our first and last destination...

Elite
03-03-09, 2:33 pm
Good luck and have fun. This is something i definately plan on doing sometime in the near future, just sleeping in the truck and motels on alternate nights.

Dont forget to honk if your horny.

Gambit
03-03-09, 2:39 pm
Good luck and have fun. This is something i definately plan on doing sometime in the near future, just sleeping in the truck and motels on alternate nights.

Dont forget to honk if your horny.

Haha, thanks for the support. With any luck...this is just the start of a tradition!

C.Coronato
03-03-09, 3:05 pm
Don't you worry. Jersey's looking like our first and last destination...

Nice!

NJC_Manhattan
03-03-09, 3:20 pm
I bet you can guess where I'll ask you to stop... Why not take a few days in the capital of the world and see ya boy NJC. Could hit up Health and Racquet right across from Rockefeller Center.... Yep for fellow Animals I'll even go to the most touristy place in Manhat...

Gambit
03-03-09, 7:38 pm
I bet you can guess where I'll ask you to stop... Why not take a few days in the capital of the world and see ya boy NJC. Could hit up Health and Racquet right across from Rockefeller Center.... Yep for fellow Animals I'll even go to the most touristy place in Manhat...

You aren't honestly suggesting that we drive into into Manhattan? I may have a death wish...but that's just suicide! Hahaha.

Unless we find a place to stash our ride and hop on a train or subway for the day. We're not ruling anything out yet.

Little Z
03-03-09, 7:38 pm

hahah im down for that, I loved bein in NYC back in Sept.

BamBam
03-04-09, 11:39 pm
Hell, Bam, we're definitely stopping in KY. I got a deep respect for the Bluegrass state.

Good shit brother!

Gambit
03-05-09, 2:44 pm
http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/brokenwoodjack/?action=view&current=AnimalMap.jpg

DANO
03-05-09, 3:00 pm
http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/brokenwoodjack/?action=view&current=AnimalMap.jpg

COOL.......

NJC_Manhattan
03-05-09, 11:36 pm
You aren't honestly suggesting that we drive into into Manhattan? I may have a death wish...but that's just suicide! Hahaha.

Unless we find a place to stash our ride and hop on a train or subway for the day. We're not ruling anything out yet.

I'm telling you man, you could take the FDR right in with little hassle. Plenty of garages. Or drop your car off in a lot by the train station. Anything could work, just be creative. And I could hook up a sick place to stay.

hahah im down for that, I loved bein in NYC back in Sept.

Yea buddy! That's right at the end of summer beginning of fall aka the best time to be in new york.

Dingo
03-06-09, 9:49 am

is that arlington circled on the map???
MMmmmm the sweet smell of metroflex....

Gambit
03-06-09, 10:14 am
That's just something I was fooling around with. With some of my ideas...when I butt heads with Z, then we'll put together a real one....ANI-MAP!

Feel The Power
03-06-09, 10:19 am
I haven't had a chance to meet up with shortstack yet, but if your heading through Iowa stop by at the bottom right of the state right next to the mississippi first. I got a decent hardcore gym you can get a workout in. Its got decent music, posters of bodybuilders on the wall, a bucket of chalk, and mostly serious lifting crowd. Its not the prettiest gym, but I have trained at alot of gyms and this one definately suits me best.

Gambit
03-06-09, 10:38 am
I haven't had a chance to meet up with shortstack yet, but if your heading through Iowa stop by at the bottom right of the state right next to the mississippi first. I got a decent hardcore gym you can get a workout in. Its got decent music, posters of bodybuilders on the wall, a bucket of chalk, and mostly serious lifting crowd. Its not the prettiest gym, but I have trained at alot of gyms and this one definately suits me best.

We don't want the pretty gyms...we want the real ones, and it sounds like that's what your place is. That's definitely making on list. Good heads up, FTP

BamBam
03-09-09, 9:26 am
Good meeting you man, as well as yourself Little Z, this past weekend at the Arnold! Amazing weekend and some great memories! I love the map idea, and if yuo hit up Metro-Flex...shit...let me know...I WILL MAKE THE RIDE DOWN TO MEET YOU THERE!!!! Once more, awesome idea, and I got a place in KY waiting on you and Iron waiting to be tortured!

IN IRON
BB-

N. Motta
03-09-09, 2:55 pm
Yo, I want to get in your ear again about hitting up Utah on your trip. I can't find any other Animals to train with for the life of me, so I would be pumped to train with you. Doo eeet!

Gambit
03-09-09, 9:48 pm
Yo, I want to get in your ear again about hitting up Utah on your trip. I can't find any other Animals to train with for the life of me, so I would be pumped to train with you. Doo eeet!

Don't worry, brother, I can understand where you're coming from. Your state's getting marked on the map, don't worry.

Little Z
03-09-09, 11:26 pm
Good meeting you man, as well as yourself Little Z, this past weekend at the Arnold! Amazing weekend and some great memories! I love the map idea, and if yuo hit up Metro-Flex...shit...let me know...I WILL MAKE THE RIDE DOWN TO MEET YOU THERE!!!! Once more, awesome idea, and I got a place in KY waiting on you and Iron waiting to be tortured!

IN IRON
BB-

Absolutely bro, it was awesome meeting you, seriously good people. Putting a face to the name always makes it nicer.
Wish we had more time to chit chat but that time will come soon dude..

See.. this is what we are looking for.. Animals who wont quit... Stand Your Ground.

buy that shirt when its available!!

definitely have to make it your way dude.. let the ppl know now.. we will definitely toss some iron together..

dannynb
03-10-09, 12:00 am
Gambit, Little Z...get his shit rolling already so we can toss some iron and throw down some bbq!!

Little Z
03-10-09, 12:16 am
Gambit, Little Z...get his shit rolling already so we can toss some iron and throw down some bbq!!

did someone say BBQ?.. did someone say TEXAS BBQ??.. son im down for the grubb..

HEY GAMBIT.. Imma be down at Danny's place.. let me know when you're rollin through.. hahaha

BamBam
03-10-09, 12:16 am
Absolutely bro, it was awesome meeting you, seriously good people. Putting a face to the name always makes it nicer.
Wish we had more time to chit chat but that time will come soon dude..

See.. this is what we are looking for.. Animals who wont quit... Stand Your Ground.

buy that shirt when its available!!

definitely have to make it your way dude.. let the ppl know now.. we will definitely toss some iron together..

Yeah dude...Face + Name helps out. You are good peoples as well...Honored to have you along side in my Journey. We are going to have plenty of time and many more chances to sling iron and talk game bro. And yes, x2...buy that shirt!

Gambit
03-12-09, 7:14 pm
Things are coming together nicely, but nothing is in stone.

Stand up...be heard, Legion!

BamBam
03-13-09, 1:27 am
Hey dude. I just talked to my aunt, and she said it was cool if you guys chilled at her house or stayed there too in Lexington. I would also try and plan an ABC around your arrival so you can just make a list of ABC's you attended. If not, Ashland is my home-town and we will lift, eat, chill, and sleep here!

IN IRON
BB-

Gambit
03-13-09, 10:59 am
Hey dude. I just talked to my aunt, and she said it was cool if you guys chilled at her house or stayed there too in Lexington. I would also try and plan an ABC around your arrival so you can just make a list of ABC's you attended. If not, Ashland is my home-town and we will lift, eat, chill, and sleep here!

IN IRON
BB-

Badass, Bam. We'll definitely figure it out as the time draws closer.

I think when I get back from the gym and while I work on laundry, I'm gonna start putting together a list of gyms that are a definite for me.. I can think of a few off my head

Manzo's Gym - Clayton, NJ...best gym I've ever been to
Gold's - New Haven, CT...seen it a bunch in Ox's videos on MD. Looks like a great place
MetroFlex - Arlington, TX...enough said

machineman
03-13-09, 12:05 pm

I think when I get back from the gym and while I work on laundry, I'm gonna start putting together a list of gyms that are a definite for me.. I can think of a few off my head

Gold's - New Haven, CT...seen it a bunch in Ox's videos on MD. Looks like a great place

don't forget the kick off ABC, bro!!!

BamBam
03-13-09, 12:45 pm

Good shit dude. 2 ideas I also had....we (yes, I will join or meet you) should venture to the NY PRO and support OX, and I would also venture to MetroFlex with you. Maybe we could get a write up or something for having a group of us ANIMALS go down there!

Just thinking out loud...

dannynb
03-13-09, 2:02 pm

Hey if you come down in August during the Europa which is in Dallas, ya'll can hel support Wrath and also we can go hit up Metroflex while your in town.....another gym ya gotta see is SMAC in San Marcos which is right outside Austin.

Gambit
03-13-09, 2:05 pm
Good shit dude. 2 ideas I also had....we (yes, I will join or meet you) should venture to the NY PRO and support OX....

and I would also venture to MetroFlex with you.

Don't forget that's Vinny's first pro show, too. But I won't be able to make it out there in May. Damn, that would be badass.

An Animal brigade to MetroFlex? Maybe dannynb could correspond and talk to G about another national ABC...wouldn't be the Arnold by any means, but it's something.

I plan on meeting as many Animal brothers, hit as many ABCs, meeting as many pros (and maybe training with them) as I can, and record the exploits for this FORVM's pleasure.

dannynb
03-13-09, 2:10 pm
An Animal brigade to MetroFlex? Maybe dannynb could correspond and talk to G about another national ABC...wouldn't be the Arnold by any means, but it's something.

I will def talk to him....I know that Animal will be there, not sure who they're sending down. Wrath will be there and one other is competing but I forget, I think Freak?? But hell yeah I'm sure we can get something big rolling....I'll hit him up as the date gets closer.

Gambit
03-13-09, 2:26 pm
Hey if you come down in August during the Europa which is in Dallas, ya'll can hel support Wrath and also we can go hit up Metroflex while your in town.....another gym ya gotta see is SMAC in San Marcos which is right outside Austin.

Anybody that doesn't know, the Europa is August 14-15th in Dallas. Do you know if they have any type of Expo or something along with the show, Danny? If they do, I'd be more than willing to help Universal/Animal with anything I can...maybe NG or Rep could let me know?

dannynb
03-13-09, 3:24 pm
Anybody that doesn't know, the Europa is August 14-15th in Dallas. Do you know if they have any type of Expo or something along with the show, Danny? If they do, I'd be more than willing to help Universal/Animal with anything I can...maybe NG or Rep could let me know?

It's an expo to...not the size of the Arnold of course but fun all the same. They had a small booth last year NG and G came down...I talked to NG and he said Animal will be there but he's not sure who will be coming to set up the booth.

Gambit
03-13-09, 3:33 pm
It's an expo to...not the size of the Arnold of course but fun all the same. They had a small booth last year NG and G came down...I talked to NG and he said Animal will be there but he's not sure who will be coming to set up the booth.

Cool, thanks man.

I just did a load of laundry and had a disturbing revelation. If I'm going on this Journey and I'm recording it...I'm going to need a lot of Animal gear...

Meister
03-16-09, 1:52 am
Hell if you coming out to New Mexico im up in the four corners area so hit me up not many guys here but im def down for a work out

Little Z
03-16-09, 2:28 am
Cool, thanks man.

I just did a load of laundry and had a disturbing revelation. If I'm going on this Journey and I'm recording it...I'm going to need a lot of Animal gear...

hahaha.. yes yes.. Animal gear will be stocked in the trunk.. supps in the back seat.. and if there is room for regular clothes.
we will find a spot.. haha

Little Z
03-16-09, 2:28 am
Hell if you coming out to New Mexico im up in the four corners area so hit me up not many guys here but im def down for a work out

would definitely love to make NM a stop bro.. let the people of the area in on this way of life and get more people involved..

belladiabla13
03-16-09, 9:39 am

That would be an awesome experience!!! Take lots of pics for those of us tied down at home. Sometimes literally by our children!!

MrMuscles22
03-16-09, 12:26 pm
If you wanna swing through the Akron, OH area...there is a BADASS HARDCORE gym called "The Body Builders Inc." It was voted the #6 hardcore gym in the country by Animal Pak! I'm sure we can get a hell of a session out of it and get all the Akron/Canton animals to be there for it! Let me know man!

Little Z
03-16-09, 4:50 pm
If you wanna swing through the Akron, OH area...there is a BADASS HARDCORE gym called "The Body Builders Inc." It was voted the #6 hardcore gym in the country by Animal Pak! I'm sure we can get a hell of a session out of it and get all the Akron/Canton animals to be there for it! Let me know man!

NO BRAD.. NO!

Just kiddin.. you think imma keep my Akron/Canton boys off the map? thats a stop along the way to Barbenders.. you know we gotta do it at Body Builders.. and maybe even make it a multi day event and head to ICG!

Gambit
03-18-09, 10:33 am
Definitely going to California.

Saw a picture of a beach today.

Sealed the deal.

Meister
03-18-09, 7:48 pm
Well bro if you like desert and 100 degree weather not shit to do...and like good mexican food you gotta hit this up colorado is 45 min away but its just a huge diff bro let me know on where you guys headed maybe i an meet up with you somewhere if you dont come here

dannynb
03-18-09, 8:01 pm
Definitely going to California.

Saw a picture of a beach today.

Sealed the deal.

BEach....hell Texas has beaches. LOL

dmax1978
03-18-09, 8:48 pm
got a few animals down here in the south west corner of PA, little greene county not a big place on the map. i know there is animals around pittsburgh. would love to get a hardcore liftin session together

dmax1978
03-18-09, 8:51 pm
about 45 min from wheeling WV, home of the House! if it could get organized that would be a hell of a time!

Dingo
03-19-09, 12:19 am
I will def talk to him....I know that Animal will be there, not sure who they're sending down. Wrath will be there and one other is competing but I forget, I think Freak?? But hell yeah I'm sure we can get something big rolling....I'll hit him up as the date gets closer.

ahh yes Christmas in August, I cant wait!!!!

Gambit
03-20-09, 3:36 pm
I think I've heard from about 20 states. This is going to be faaaaaaaaaaantastic.

Already been stocking up on black clothing. Next? Stocking up on Animal gear.

Little Z
03-20-09, 3:40 pm
I think I've heard from about 20 states. This is going to be faaaaaaaaaaantastic.

Already been stocking up on black clothing. Next? Stocking up on Animal gear.

black cut-off sweat pants.. and black chucks.. cant go wrong.. lol

Gambit
03-20-09, 3:41 pm
black cut-off sweat pants.. and black chucks.. cant go wrong.. lol

Actually, I just bought a new pair of shoes for working out. White/Red Puma's.

I do need to get some black sweats to cut off, like Arnold did when he was trying to bring up his calves.

Gambit
03-23-09, 4:09 pm
Complications. Things always get complicated.

I'm still taking the trip. I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to reduce my original planned number of stops, though. The lack of a job (although I've been looking tirelessly) has hindered funds. Certain plans mixed up.

Plan as of now. It's alllllll part of the plaaaaaaaan.

ABC in Toledo, OH to kick start trip. Head east.
Visit Golds in New Haven, CT., head south to New Brunswick, NJ
Visit Universal HQ, meet the great crew. Head south
Visit Clayton, NJ and head to coast...perhaps Wildwood, NJ area...perhaps get a session in with G
Head west into Kentucky, meet up with Bam for Kentucky ABC (hopefully)
Continue westward, towards the ocean, stopping for ABCs where I can
Meet up with best friend and national-level competitor (in track) in San Fransisco
Meet as many Animals as I can in California and train with them
Head towards Texas, the Europa Show to support Wrath, The Freak, and support Universal
Meet up with dannynb for a Texas ABC at MetroFlex
Head back towards NJ for a "Hero's Welcome" *per U-Rep*
Head towards Toledo, OH for some much needed R&R...and them move into my new apt.

dannynb
03-23-09, 4:37 pm

I'm still taking the trip. I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to reduce my original planned number of stops, though. The lack of a job (although I've been looking tirelessly) has hindered funds. Certain plans mixed up.

Visit Clayton, NJ and head to coast...perhaps Wildwood, NJ area...perhaps get a session in with G
Meet up with best friend and national-level competitor (in track) in San Fransisco
Head towards Texas, the Europa Show to support Wrath, The Freak, and support Universal
Head towards Toledo, OH for some much needed R&R...and them move into my new apt.Don't stress brother...if you can make it down great, if not...well than go to hell. Kidding...if you can make it, if not...no worries.

Gambit
03-23-09, 4:43 pm
Don't worry, danny, I'm gonna be there.

Gambit
03-23-09, 4:54 pm
Forgot to mention....I'm hoping to drop off a resume at Universal HQ. haha

dannynb
03-23-09, 4:56 pm
Forgot to mention....I'm hoping to drop off a resume at Universal HQ. haha

Hahahaha...I'll email ya mine, drop it off too while you're at it.

Gambit
03-23-09, 5:00 pm
Hahahaha...I'll email ya mine, drop it off too while you're at it.

Absolutely. I used to joke about brand loyalty with some of my friends... I just realized just how much I'm living and breathing Universal...it's strangely comfortable.

Gambit
03-23-09, 5:00 pm
Next page bump...

Head towards Toledo, OH for some much needed R&R...and them move into my new apt.

Gambit
04-02-09, 2:43 pm
Itinerary is looking good.. Next comes the hard part...finding bros and pros to train with!

Oh yeah, and that whole sleeping thing.

wedge
04-02-09, 4:15 pm
Look up NickSP, he handles the CT ABCs. He could help get some CT Animals together for a session at Golds New Haven.

Gambit
04-04-09, 9:11 pm
More developments. Trip got pushed back a bit and shortened some. Here's what I'm thinking now.

8/3 - Depart Toledo, OH...headed for New Brunswick, NJ and Universal HQ
8/6 - Depart that area and head to Wildwood, NJ
8/10 - Depart Wildwood, NJ and head for Kentucky (BamBam92's neck of the woods)
8/14 - Check into town in Texas for the Europa show
8/16 - Head towards Toledo, already anticipating next summer's trip.

BamBam
04-04-09, 9:59 pm
Bro...we are going to kill it!! Can't wait to have ya down and if ya need anything man lemme know!

IN IRON,
BB-

Gambit
04-04-09, 10:02 pm
Bro...we are going to kill it!! Can't wait to have ya down and if ya need anything man lemme know!

IN IRON,
BB-

I'm pumped, Bam. Lemme just reemhasize that... EVERYDAY from here on, it's on! I gotta get big so I don't look like a little girl when I'm in KY!

Google maps says that trip's 3400 miles. FUCK YEAH!

BamBam
04-05-09, 1:27 pm
I'm pumped, Bam. Lemme just reemhasize that... EVERYDAY from here on, it's on! I gotta get big so I don't look like a little girl when I'm in KY!

Google maps says that trip's 3400 miles. FUCK YEAH!

That is a fucking Lord of The Rings-esque epic treck. lol. Dude since ur driving this far I will make your trip down very memorable. Let's rock bro!!

IN IRON,
BB-

dannynb
04-05-09, 1:43 pm
Lets just say your trip to Texas will not be forgotten. The Europa is an awesome showing and of course a workout in Metroflex will fire you up for the drive home. I'll def make it worth the trip.

Gambit
04-05-09, 2:17 pm
That is a fucking Lord of The Rings-esque epic treck. lol. Dude since ur driving this far I will make your trip down very memorable. Let's rock bro!!

IN IRON,
BB-

There and Back Again... by Gambit. hahahha

Lets just say your trip to Texas will not be forgotten. The Europa is an awesome showing and of course a workout in Metroflex will fire you up for the drive home. I'll def make it worth the trip.

Boys, I'm gonna get tired just moving the plates around for you both! Hahaha, I'm really pumped for this trip.

Edit: Departing Wildwood, NJ on 8/9 (I had my dates mixed up last night)

BamBam
04-05-09, 3:55 pm
There and Back Again... by Gambit. hahahha

Boys, I'm gonna get tired just moving the plates around for you both! Hahaha, I'm really pumped for this trip.

Edit: Departing Wildwood, NJ on 8/9 (I had my dates mixed up last night)

Sounds awesome bro. Just think, yeah we will be slinging IRON in KY, and then a few days later, we will be doing the same thing in TEXAS in METROFLEX! One hell of a summer coming up...

IN IRON,
BB-

dannynb
04-05-09, 5:36 pm
Sounds awesome bro. Just think, yeah we will be slinging IRON in KY, and then a few days later, we will be doing the same thing in TEXAS in METROFLEX! One hell of a summer coming up...

IN IRON,
BB-

You heading down here IN August??? Boy you better bring your A game...been eating, lifting, and growing...up 8 pounds since the Arnold and plan on being about 260ish by than....

Gambit
04-05-09, 5:41 pm
You heading down here IN August??? Boy you better bring your A game...been eating, lifting, and growing...up 8 pounds since the Arnold and plan on being about 260ish by than....

I'll be over my 200lbs barrier by then. Aiming for 205-210lbs...

Don't worry, Danny, I'll be bringing the A-Game

BamBam
04-05-09, 6:49 pm

Good....cuz I will be packing around about 270...or in contest shape...so yeah...A game is already packed and ready!!!

See u soon brother!

Gambit
04-10-09, 4:09 pm
Around 120 days until I head out, fellas. You ready out there?

dannynb
04-10-09, 4:59 pm
Just get your arse down here....and we'll see if YOU'RE ready.

Wasteland
04-13-09, 12:32 pm

Is this a summary of the plan so far?

Gambit
04-13-09, 3:37 pm
Is this a summary of the plan so far?

That was the original plan. It's been mixed up a little bit since then, but I'll be posting up soon what the new plan is.

Gambit
04-14-09, 4:36 pm
This is the tentative final plan. Dates are pretty much in stone. Some little changes may occur as I begin to schedule motels and that kinda stuff.

8/3 - Depart Toledo, OH...headed for New Brunswick, NJ area and Universal HQ...hopefully meeting up with G, U-Rep, NG, and the Animals around that area...Maybe stop at Vinny's gym or drop in on BigAnt, too, since I'm not sure what's around there

8/6 - Depart that area and head to Wildwood, NJ to soak up the sun and rest up...

8/9 - Depart Wildwood, NJ and head for Kentucky...to kill it in Kentucky with BamBam92

8/13- Arrive in Dallas, TX...meeting up with for the Europa show, continue to kill it with BamBam92 and hooking up with dannynb for a session or two at MetroFlex

Gambit
05-11-09, 6:46 pm
Road trip's going through more changes than I can hardly keep up with. Updates soon.

Dingo
05-11-09, 10:58 pm
This is the tentative final plan. Dates are pretty much in stone. Some little changes may occur as I begin to schedule motels and that kinda stuff.

8/3 - Depart Toledo, OH...headed for New Brunswick, NJ area and Universal HQ...hopefully meeting up with G, U-Rep, NG, and the Animals around that area...Maybe stop at Vinny's gym or drop in on BigAnt, too, since I'm not sure what's around there

8/6 - Depart that area and head to Wildwood, NJ to soak up the sun and rest up...

8/9 - Depart Wildwood, NJ and head for Kentucky...to kill it in Kentucky with BamBam92

8/13- Arrive in Dallas, TX...meeting up with for the Europa show, continue to kill it with BamBam92 and hooking up with dannynb for a session or two at MetroFlex

I and hopefully a couple others besides Danny will be at metroflex for the europa abc. so far its as close to the arnold as i can get.

dannynb
05-12-09, 10:52 pm
I and hopefully a couple others besides Danny will be at metroflex for the europa abc. so far its as close to the arnold as i can get.

Damn skippy...will be one hell of a time

Preston
06-22-09, 5:55 pm
Gambit you better backtrack to Illinois, fucker. I guess we could train at Lifestyles...that's as long as you simmer down a bit so I can keep up ;)

wedge
06-23-09, 1:06 pm
Everything still on track for this thing?

Gambit
06-23-09, 3:33 pm
This is probably getting shoved back a summer, into 2010. Money is thin and my work at the rehab center for addicts is really starting to pick up.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed to make it down to the Europa and represent Universal and support Wrath and The Freak

DBOY
06-30-09, 12:19 am
Brotha's like inkdmuscle said you make your way to kali hits us up n we will hit the weight chill out n relax....and there's plenty of room over at my place too...ANIMALS always welcome!!!!!!!

rmeguy
06-30-09, 2:21 am
Hey brother. Dont know if your interested but im over across the ocean....ya know, in the big sand box. We have a nice ass gym, a POOL... and I NEED and Animal lifting partner so whenever just let me know, ill hook you up with the plane tickets...lol.. but seriously bro have fun and take a lot of pics and vids... hope to see some good stuff!!

-Ben