02-27-09, 5:10 pm
Here it is fellas--

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldSchedule2009.pdf

Toni69
02-27-09, 5:11 pm
thank you!

C.Coronato
02-27-09, 5:14 pm
OH BOY! But damn im gonna miss the bench off.

naturalguy
02-27-09, 5:16 pm
Lots of great events. I am looking forward to the Pro's vs Bro's matchups

Elite
02-27-09, 5:23 pm
Got a torn trap, a nasty throat infection, can hardly talk. Just when i thought i couldnt feel any shittier.

Thats an incredible lineup, a bit of everything, everyday. A big welcome goes out to Nick Winters, not one, but two exhibitions! Hope everyone has a great time.

naturalguy
02-27-09, 5:24 pm
Got a torn trap, a nasty throat infection, can hardly talk. Just when i thought i couldnt feel any shittier.

Thats an incredible lineup, a bit of everything, everyday. A big welcome goes out to Nick Winters, not one, but two exhibitions! Hope everyone has a great time.

Nick is a big strong dude, he's going to deadlift and bench

B Con
02-27-09, 5:25 pm
Hell yes.

Sgt Rock
02-27-09, 11:23 pm
If you guys only knew how stoked I am to be lifting in the Cage at all, but to have the prime time slot is just an honor. It is not a secret that Byrd and I are going back to back. Put two Marines together and watch the fireworks.....stand by.
You could witness an 1100 squat and an 800 pull BACK TO BACK by two men weiging around 225, where else in the entire expo are you going to find that?

Semper Fi

Phil800101
02-28-09, 3:39 am
Sweet...

sanga
02-28-09, 6:32 am
If you guys only knew how stoked I am to be lifting in the Cage at all, but to have the prime time slot is just an honor. It is not a secret that Byrd and I are going back to back. Put two Marines together and watch the fireworks.....stand by.
You could witness an 1100 squat and an 800 pull BACK TO BACK by two men weiging around 225, where else in the entire expo are you going to find that?

Semper Fi

I`ll be there mate!

Little Z
02-28-09, 6:35 am
I`ll be there mate!

you better be!

ill see you next week sanga!

sanga
02-28-09, 7:02 am
lol, looking forward to meeting you mate.

machineman
02-28-09, 7:57 am
damn...can't wait!! see everyone on Saturday....

bikinipatrol
02-28-09, 4:58 pm
unfortunately I don't think i'm gonna be able to make it, as I couldn't get a hotel..it's gonna be me and 2 other friends comin on friday, but since none of us are 21 we can't get a hotel...but we'll be there all day friday

sanga
02-28-09, 5:28 pm
unfortunately I don't think i'm gonna be able to make it, as I couldn't get a hotel..it's gonna be me and 2 other friends comin on friday, but since none of us are 21 we can't get a hotel...but we'll be there all day friday

Are there any hostels you could crash at? Or do you have to be 21 for them too?

mritter3
02-28-09, 5:33 pm
that schedule looks sick man cannot wait for this friday. see you all there

bikinipatrol
02-28-09, 6:04 pm
Are there any hostels you could crash at? Or do you have to be 21 for them too?

i'm not sure about hostels, but i thought that was a europe only kinda thing?... but every single hotel i called said you HAVE to be 21 no exceptinos

Little Z
02-28-09, 6:49 pm
i'm not sure about hostels, but i thought that was a europe only kinda thing?... but every single hotel i called said you HAVE to be 21 no exceptinos

there are hostels in the US, dont know of any in Columbus. and like I have stated before Ohio has that 21 or older rule set.

bikinipatrol
02-28-09, 6:54 pm
there are hostels in the US, dont know of any in Columbus. and like I have stated before Ohio has that 21 or older rule set.

i know, i've called damn near every hotel and asked if they would be able to waive that considering i'm only there to sleep however they won't budge at all...so it looks like i'm only going to be there on friday

Little Z
02-28-09, 6:58 pm
i know, i've called damn near every hotel and asked if they would be able to waive that considering i'm only there to sleep however they won't budge at all...so it looks like i'm only going to be there on friday

one way around it, is have a parent call (I know lame, but it can get that rule waived).. have them call and a lot of the times
the hotel will ask the parent for a credit card to have on file (usually require a fax w/ a copy of the CC front and back with their ID)
then that way the Hotel feels comfortable about having you there, in case something "happens" (not saying it will) but if it does
they have an "adults" credit card on file, to take care of any issues they might have.

My family is in the hotel business and I know it can be frustrating, but thats one of the tricks I know. Hope it helps and you get a room..

dannynb
02-28-09, 8:44 pm
I am stoked.....days away...

bikinipatrol
02-28-09, 9:15 pm
one way around it, is have a parent call (I know lame, but it can get that rule waived).. have them call and a lot of the times
the hotel will ask the parent for a credit card to have on file (usually require a fax w/ a copy of the CC front and back with their ID)
then that way the Hotel feels comfortable about having you there, in case something "happens" (not saying it will) but if it does
they have an "adults" credit card on file, to take care of any issues they might have.

My family is in the hotel business and I know it can be frustrating, but thats one of the tricks I know. Hope it helps and you get a room..

i'll try having my mom call...but a few hotels I talked to specifically said that in order to check in, not just book it, you had to be at least 21

cstmgp
03-01-09, 1:12 am
I know the theme is "blackout", but what is the one on schedule that says "invitation only"?
Shaun

naturalguy
03-01-09, 7:04 am
I know the theme is "blackout", but what is the one on schedule that says "invitation only"?
Shaun

To get into the Blackout event on Saturday afternoon you just have to wear any black Animal shirt. That will get you access into The Cage for the event. Get there a few minutes early, there is going to be a raffle for a very cool prize, you will have to fill out an entry form.

cstmgp
03-01-09, 9:14 am
Awesome, thanks for the info. Can't wait.
Shaun

Big Wides
03-01-09, 9:30 am
That is one hell of a schedule there....as always its going to be one hell of a showing full of knowledge and stand up dudes doing their thing. Yeah you could say I am pumped for this.....

Also the events going on Sunday should make everyone want to stay (yes there is my plug for the bench-off)

Big C
03-01-09, 9:34 am
Yeah you're right bro a very strategic move to put the last couple Pros vrs. Joes that day. But a good decision at that. I was planning to get out of C-bus early Sunday but I don't see how I can miss yours and McFly's event.

That is one hell of a schedule there....as always its going to be one hell of a showing full of knowledge and stand up dudes doing their thing. Yeah you could say I am pumped for this.....

Also the events going on Sunday should make everyone want to stay (yes there is my plug for the bench-off)

McFly
03-01-09, 10:36 am

last day....one of the last events.....lets do it BIG brother!!!!

Sgt Rock
03-01-09, 11:50 am
Tell me what you guys think. After I get my three solid deadlifts in, how about some heavy SLDLS, lets say.....6 wheels with a hook grip, no belt, and yes stiff legged?
Follow up with a max set of bent over rows with 4 wheels, no straps and no belt?

Semper Fi

machineman
03-01-09, 12:48 pm
Tell me what you guys think. After I get my three solid deadlifts in, how about some heavy SLDLS, lets say.....6 wheels with a hook grip, no belt, and yes stiff legged?
Follow up with a max set of bent over rows with 4 wheels, no straps and no belt?

Semper Fi

That would be sick, Sgt......definitely would love to see/film that!

sanga
03-01-09, 12:56 pm

Semper Fi

I think its an excellent idea, I can`t do it but I`ll watch and cheer you guys on without a doubt.

Enforcer
03-01-09, 1:36 pm
Here it is fellas--

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldSchedule2009.pdf

Its an action packed weekend with something going on every hour. Truly gonna be the Cage for the ages. Enjoy everyone. The Blackout is coming.....

Big Wides
03-01-09, 7:32 pm
last day....one of the last events.....lets do it BIG brother!!!!

It's the only way to get it done

dannynb
03-01-09, 9:06 pm
I laughed when some friends asked me about going to the Arnold...I told them no I'm going to The Cage....just got some strange looks.LOL

Mr. Aestheticz
03-02-09, 2:29 pm
Now I Have An Idea Of What Is Going Down!!!