PDA

View Full Version : M Stak and Test

Simonc
02-28-09, 4:34 pm
Hi

got M Stak for the first time few days ago, really impressed as I'm throwing weights around like matchsticks that i could only drag before.

Tomorrow gonna get Test as I understand that's the most powerful animal product and, like most people, time is of the essence for me. I want maximum gain of mass in the shortest possible time and am more than happy to put the intensity and cash this requires as long as I'm working efficiently and getting the maximum bang for my buck.

Would you keep building with the M Stak along with taking the Test ?

I'm thinking finish what I started with the M Stak then, on the second cycle of Test, go with Stak then on the 43rd day back onto M Stak. I'm using pump with this.

Any advice would be gratefully received. Animal is rocking my world.

Many Thanks

Simon

mritter3
02-28-09, 6:00 pm
ok bro fist off how old are you? 2nd i would finish your mstack and then throw the test in for 42 days and yes you can pair test and stak together, for some serious gains, after your 42 days run a can of mstack and your good to go. pump is a good choice to go along with test, you taking anything else, multi, omega, protein shake, cal intake per day.

Simonc
03-02-09, 3:15 pm
thanks for your reply......I'm 41 taking 3/6/9 oils, taking 2 grams of protein for each kilo of body weight, diet is good for fibre, vits and minerals .

I'm using both M Stak and Test together at the moment, you think I should hold off on the Test till the M Staks gone ?

Camineli
03-06-09, 6:51 am
I think you have to drop the omega pills if you want maximum efficiency because of the Arachidonic Acid...

theharjmann
03-06-09, 7:02 am
thanks for your reply......I'm 41 taking 3/6/9 oils, taking 2 grams of protein for each kilo of body weight, diet is good for fibre, vits and minerals .

I'm using both M Stak and Test together at the moment, you think I should hold off on the Test till the M Staks gone ?

2g protein per kilo of bodyweight?

needs to be at least 3.5g per kilo when on M-Stak and test mate.

post up your diet

a lot of people think they are eating well when on M-Stak and/or test but they dont make gains. They then post up here asking whats teh matter....then when they post their diet up the truth is revealed!

Post upyour diet and increase your protein to at least 50g per meal.