PDA

View Full Version : Egg Protein?

Fricano
03-01-09, 5:58 pm
Is there any egg protein animal or universal nutrition?

naturalguy
03-01-09, 6:03 pm
Is there any egg protein animal or universal nutrition?

There used to a Universal 100% egg pro however it has been discontinued.

TheBassGuy
03-01-09, 7:07 pm
milk and egg protein is probably the closest.

adidas
03-06-09, 12:48 pm
There used to a Universal 100% egg pro however it has been discontinued.

why? not enough demand?

Mr. Dead
03-06-09, 1:00 pm
They do, however, have: Egg Amino 1700

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=49

Derived from pure egg white protein (albumin), Egg Amino 1700 is a concentration of superior peptide-bonded amino acids rich in all three BCAAs. Each serving provides nearly 3 grams of fat- and cholesterol-free egg white aminos in their natural state. Egg Amino 1700 is also perfect for those individuals wishing to remove lactose and dairy from their diets. Egg Amino 1700 promotes positive nitrogen balance and increases protein synthesis

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 11:06 am
why? not enough demand?

The price of other proteins are comin' day and the price of egg is goin' up from what I hear... So my guess would be demand relative to increased pricing.

adidas
03-09-09, 11:25 am
The price of other proteins are comin' day and the price of egg is goin' up from what I hear... So my guess would be demand relative to increased pricing.

well as long as Animal Max and milk&egg protein last I wont complain to much.

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 11:28 am
well as long as Animal Max and milk&egg protein last I wont complain to much.

I dunno about Milk & Egg. From what I've been hearing, it may be reformulated--either taste and/or formula. Not sure. This is just a rumor at this point. As for Animal Max, what I've been hearin' is that it'll eventually move to the Universal line (like Animal Nitro G became EAA Nitro). This info is unverified.

adidas
03-09-09, 11:36 am
I dunno about Milk & Egg. From what I've been hearing, it may be reformulated--either taste and/or formula. Not sure. This is just a rumor at this point. As for Animal Max, what I've been hearin' is that it'll eventually move to the Universal line (like Animal Nitro G became EAA Nitro). This info is unverified.

reformulated doesn't sound to bad for the Milk & Egg, as long as it doesn't end up carb heavy...but a redistribution of Casein(s) and Egg protein percentages wouldn't hurt too much.
although if it counts for anything, I'd love to see a Isolated milk protein and whole egg mix for your Milk and Egg protein! but thats probably just me. LOL

and Animal Max still sticking around even if a differnt sticker is on it, isn't a bad thing either, well IMHO atleast.

thanks for the heads up U-Rep

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 11:42 am
reformulated doesn't sound to bad for the Milk & Egg, as long as it doesn't end up carb heavy...but a redistribution of Casein(s) and Egg protein percentages wouldn't hurt too much.
although if it counts for anything, I'd love to see a Isolated milk protein and whole egg mix for your Milk and Egg protein! but thats probably just me. LOL

and Animal Max still sticking around even if a differnt sticker is on it, isn't a bad thing either, well IMHO atleast.

thanks for the heads up U-Rep

If I had to guess, I'd hope for better flavors, the use of artificial sweeteners to keep the carbs out for the Milk and Egg, and an improved profile...

With the Max, if they convert it to Universal, I'm sure it'll be the same deal... Maybe more in the tub and hopefully at a better price...

adidas
03-09-09, 1:30 pm
thats all good stuff to know U-rep! I will keep my ear to the ground and eyes open for when/if any changes you guys make to those 2 products.

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 1:35 pm
thats all good stuff to know U-rep! I will keep my ear to the ground and eyes open for when/if any changes you guys make to those 2 products.

You and I both... Guessin' these things are movin' along cuz of the new label change with Universal...

adidas
03-09-09, 1:38 pm
You and I both... Guessin' these things are movin' along cuz of the new label change with Universal...

man spend a few weeks away, and come back, and its like waking up in 08 from a 1980 comma! LOL I'm missin everything

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 1:39 pm
man spend a few weeks away, and come back, and its like waking up in 08 from a 1980 comma! LOL I'm missin everything

So remember next time, eh A?

adidas
03-09-09, 1:40 pm
no doubt...